ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Canada (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/canada-133/)
-   -   Solo meet: Monday labor day sept 1st?? (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/canada/375773-solo-meet-monday-labor-day-sept-1st.html)

Kaydee 08-26-08 06:11 PM

Solo meet: Monday labor day sept 1st??

ok let's organize this mini-meet for Solo before he head back to freeze in the interior lol. Meet up wherever. I'm suggesting somewhere around QE park since most of us are in BBY and he's in richmond.

labor day sounds good to everyone? around 5-5.30PM so that we can go eat sushi or whatever

let's make this happen (all models)

1. Kaydee

iNS0MNiAC 08-26-08 07:09 PM

or how about in Richmond since I'm from Richmond too LOL. Either way I'm down

1. Kaydee
2. ins0mniac

Faymester 08-26-08 09:30 PM

i should be down barring work

1. Kaydee
2. ins0mniac
3. Faymester

Stormforge 08-26-08 10:39 PM

I'll join you guys next year after I pick up GS. :P BTW, are most of the Vancouver meets for IS?

SorrGwa 08-27-08 07:41 AM

finally some free time! this saturday is my last day at Advance. =)

iNS0MNiAC 08-27-08 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by SorrGwa (Post 3787059)

que?!?!? :uh:

Faymester 08-27-08 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by SorrGwa (Post 3787059)

totally saw your car sitting there yesterday too ... david and i were at the cactus next door ... lookin good :thumbup:

and yay for quitting jobs! i so want to quit mine rite now

this mean you're coming to le meet?

Originally Posted by Stormforge (Post 3786451)
I'll join you guys next year after I pick up GS. :P BTW, are most of the Vancouver meets for IS?

and no most van meets aren't for IS ... that's a one off ... ... ... STKISS PLAN THE IS MEET ALREADY OR NO ONE WILL SHOW UP

Solo_D33A 08-27-08 09:41 AM

1. Kaydee
2. ins0mniac
3. Faymester
4. Solo_D33A

Well, I guess I have to come don't I? :p

Kaydee 08-27-08 01:01 PM

^ haha yes. I guess it depends where we're going after. If it's somewhere in richmond then meet up in richmond is not a bad idea

Solo_D33A 08-27-08 03:50 PM

heck, I can go anywhere, it's not like a drive in BC is anything long compared to going back. lol

maybe a cruise and photoshoot? anyone know somewhere that's not common yet serves a good shot?

JLSC 08-27-08 06:12 PM

Sounds like fun! Count me in. I should be able to make it.

Faymester 08-27-08 06:23 PM

i've got work till 5 so i'll have to meet you guys just after ... hmm, i guess i better get some1s phone number so i can call ... or even better ... who's got a blackberry? that was i can blackberry message that person

SorrGwa 08-27-08 08:18 PM

yeah, after working almost 2 years for goodwill and a rock bottom wage (below minimum if u count my hours), there was no sign of the boss giving me a raise, so i asked for one. wasnt crazy amount, just on par with entry level. but was denied (theres some other things behind it) but so i had to hand in my 2 weeks. just not getting the respect and appreciation from the big boss. kinda sad about it. love working there, and love working with ken the guru!

this saturday is my last day. i cleaned out just about all my stuff already, only thing left is some office stuff and my sat dish and receiver... i havent really made an announcement about it cuz i want to be the bigger man and leave on good terms. however, the past few weeks (i agreed to stay til the end of the month) has been a lot of cold shoulders...

Originally Posted by ins0mniac (Post 3787134)
que?!?!? :uh:

burnabykid 08-27-08 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by SorrGwa (Post 3789241)
yeah, after working almost 2 years for goodwill and a rock bottom wage (below minimum if u count my hours), there was no sign of the boss giving me a raise, so i asked for one. wasnt crazy amount, just on par with entry level. but was denied (theres some other things behind it) but so i had to hand in my 2 weeks. just not getting the respect and appreciation from the big boss. kinda sad about it. love working there, and love working with ken the guru!

this saturday is my last day. i cleaned out just about all my stuff already, only thing left is some office stuff and my sat dish and receiver... i havent really made an announcement about it cuz i want to be the bigger man and leave on good terms. however, the past few weeks (i agreed to stay til the end of the month) has been a lot of cold shoulders...

Sorry to hear that, would figure it'll cost them more to train someone else to replace you? well i'll see you friday anyhow.

i'll miss out on this meet, have to work monday.

Kaydee 08-27-08 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by burnabykid (Post 3789539)

i'll miss out on this meet, have to work monday.

Originally Posted by Faymester (Post 3788871)
i've got work till 5 so i'll have to meet you guys just after

lol so much for labor day. ok I'll guess we'll stick with the original plan, with details:

meet around 5-5.30 so the working class can make it too haha.
Nat Bailey stadium or the streets outside if the parking area is closed.