ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Canada (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/canada-133/)
-   -   Lexus Dealer In Vancouver BC (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/canada/332020-lexus-dealer-in-vancouver-bc.html)

DreamParty 01-26-08 12:46 PM

Lexus Dealer In Vancouver BC

Hi Guys,

I am comparing between Regency Lexus (Vancouver) and OpenRoad Lexus (Richmond), which one is better in terms of sales and service after. Thank you~~

Andy

LEXpert 01-26-08 01:54 PM

Zero complaints about Richmond Lexus.

Between my family and I, we've bought 3 cars from there, and have had them all serviced there, with no complaints.

UberNoob 01-26-08 02:34 PM

ive heard nothing bad about both dealerships
lots of praises in fact

but ive also heard that regency sales often offers lower prices than richmond lexus
not by much but enuf to make some ppl go to one over the other

Faymester 01-27-08 12:14 AM

vote for regency here ... ive got a couple threads out there for the 'why' part

604IS350 01-27-08 12:38 AM

I bought mine at Richmond. Good sales there but the service is another story.

legomaniac 01-27-08 07:40 PM

bought mine @ richmond, very good service

service, i've only had one service and there weren't any issues altho they seemed a little disorganized, not enuf to cause me any grief tho.

JLSC 01-27-08 09:25 PM

I've been to both dealerships for parts and service, and Regency has consistently provided much better service.

I'm now looking to buy a used RX and recently stopped in at the Richmond dealership since they had a few. None of the sales people even acknowledged my existence...

Nextourer 01-28-08 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by JLSC (Post 3229674)
I've been to both dealerships for parts and service, and Regency has consistently provided much better service.

I'm now looking to buy a used RX and recently stopped in at the Richmond dealership since they had a few. None of the sales people even acknowledged my existence...

Talk to Skip Hudson. That guy is awesome. If you do buy from him, tell him I sent ya. (PM me for details).

m450 02-07-08 02:32 AM

Regency Lexus (Vancouver) = best dealer I have ever been to.
Look for a guy called Mario he's awesome. If you want say Michael sent you and he'll probably give you a good price or at least try his best to work things out with you.

Grimace 03-02-08 07:11 PM

I just picked up my IS250 Saturday from Regency Lexus. I would have bought from Open Road in Port Moody since I live 5 minutes away, but the sales department was so poor. I was in their building so many times just to get a car out to demo before we could come even come to a price. The manager even yelled at the my salesman right in front of me. One call to Jon at Regency as to what I thought was a fair price to pay and we had a deal done over the phone.

The only bad thing about this is that I'll have to head into Van to get my IS serviced now. I'm afraid their service department is as bad as their sales department.

Nextourer 03-02-08 11:11 PM

Is North Shore closer? You could try them.

Kaydee 03-02-08 11:29 PM

+1 for regency

XxsoloxX 04-01-08 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by JLSC (Post 3229674)

Yup I agree with you, cuz i live in surrey, the closes place to a Lexus dealer is in Richmond, but they just didn't bother saying hi to me at all. :sad:

+1 for Regency

samster16 04-07-08 06:27 PM

Just serviced my car at regency today. Did a great job + didn't rip me off = +1 for regnecy! :)