ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Canada (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/canada-133/)
-   -   SPOTTED! In Vancouver... (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/canada/310404-spotted-in-vancouver.html)

cspec 10-04-07 12:08 PM

SPOTTED! In Vancouver...

So anyways... To liven up the Canada section. I know TONS of Canadians are on Club Lexus. So I guess a spotted section would be nice.

So post up! What you see, you never know who may be on the forums. :cool:

It may help if you state what you drive as well!

I drive a 2006 Glacier Frost Mica IS350. :)

cspec 10-04-07 12:09 PM

Oh yeah, I spotted a black 2IS with black wheels with polished lip on the highway last week. I am definitely sure it wasn't my buddies. I wonder who's it is?

Faymester 10-04-07 03:00 PM

k i've got one, i spotted a blk 2is running his gold spare on the back left today over near lougheed and gilmore ... i dont think its one of us but i def took note cos of that REALLY GOLD WHEEL you 2is-ers have :p

- are we gonna count spotted's @ sfu?

best spotted @ sfu i've got is: silver 1is, completely rebadged as an altezza [including center caps, and those are hard to find] if you're on here ... I LOVE UR CAR

UberNoob 10-04-07 03:38 PM

ive seen a red 2IS at SFU's B lot on Tuesday

also a black on black 2IS on campus too

ive also seen an AWD GS350, dark grey, beautiful
that was on campus too

Nextourer 10-04-07 05:55 PM

Breakwater Blue IS250 AWD. Can't remember the intersection but it looked drop dead gorgeous (esp. since it doesn't quite match when painted on an RX).

Hmm..first 4 posts are all ISs lol.

cspec 10-04-07 06:01 PM

The Black on Black IS at SFU is my buddies!

Such a nice car.

Hey, gotta be more people in here that have seen other cars too!

burnabykid 10-04-07 07:22 PM

Spotted today driving past burnaby central (seems like the only location i crash into other IS's), clean lookin' black IS250, OEM kit, couldnt tell what rims, exhaust and no spoiler. Had a advance motors license plate frame, thinkin' its one of Cspec's buddy's?? drove beside him and waved, i was in the SGM IS that was in dire need of a wash :D

cspec 10-04-07 08:19 PM

You mean, you were in the nicest IS in Vancouver!

Nextourer 10-04-07 10:10 PM

btw, anybody know the owners of:

"OWNED"

and

"Nai Cha"?

Both were light colours (don't know if it's Tungsten or Starfire)

cspec 10-04-07 10:34 PM

I saw the OWNED in Richmond Night Market before...

Nextourer 10-04-07 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by cspec (Post 2963327)
I saw the OWNED in Richmond Night Market before...

yeah she's all over the place (I think it was a female driver). I've seen her many times but I've only see Nai Cha once and that was on Willingdon. The driver was turning onto Central Blvd.

burnabykid 10-04-07 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by cspec (Post 2963051)
You mean, you were in the nicest IS in Vancouver!

nah.. i do appreciate other modded IS's though, hopefully we can get together and do a cruise/shoot one day when your car's done!

cspec 10-05-07 12:25 AM

Nextourer, what's the colour of your Prius? I'll make sure I keep a lookout for your car next time. :)

Originally Posted by burnabykid (Post 2963425)
nah.. i do appreciate other modded IS's though, hopefully we can get together and do a cruise/shoot one day when your car's done!

What are you talking about, you and my buddy are the ONLY modded ones I've seen.

MLee 10-05-07 02:00 AM

Seen a red 2IS in coquitlam before.. i think with the OEM lip kit and rims..

On every tuesday night, there's a 1IS at the SFU Surrey campus, CF hood, Blitz front lip, etc.. really nice :) Usually in the morning there's a black 1IS with L-Sportline front bumper with the L-Sportline rims, really sweet :thumbup:

Other than that, I never see cspec around even though we live in the same 'neighborhood'. :uh:

Faymester 10-05-07 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by MLee (Post 2963503)
On every tuesday night, there's a 1IS at the SFU Surrey campus, CF hood, Blitz front lip, etc.. really nice :) Usually in the morning there's a black 1IS with L-Sportline front bumper with the L-Sportline rims, really sweet :thumbup:

is that 1is (w. the cf hood) white? ... might be this guy i kinda know, i don't think he's on here, we met lllaaaassstttt ... fall semester [?] when we were both parking under convo mall ... and yea, his car is :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: