Canada For events in Canada.

OT: ne1 here from vancouver bc canada?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-05, 02:07 PM
604IS350
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by J0804
IC... cannot wait to see your car asap... I got glaciar frost mica .... 250 AWD... have fun with it now... just lack of power for the engine though >< ... anyway we should shedule a meet ... for IS at GVA ... sounds hot
NIce! that would of been my 2nd choice. I test drove the 250 AWD n the power is not bad.

That would be a good idea but it doesn't seem like a lot people wz IS are on the forum. Well at least from what i can c.

BTW. what package did u get?
Old 12-11-05, 02:28 AM
J0804
Driver School Candidate

I take glaciar frost black int. nothing else add but just premium package... I was gonna go for the luxury package... but i am only interesting in the HID... the rest doesn't worth anything to me > < what about you what package you are getting?? I think sport package sounds good deal... for is350... btw ... isn't that stupid b/c 250AWD didn't have sport package... how stupid = = ... cannot wait to see your new car yeah and I do notice that not much people drive is around at GVA ...

J
Old 12-11-05, 05:12 PM
604IS350
Pole Position

I take glaciar frost black int. nothing else add but just premium package... I was gonna go for the luxury package... but i am only interesting in the HID... the rest doesn't worth anything to me > < what about you what package you are getting?? I think sport package sounds good deal... for is350... btw ... isn't that stupid b/c 250AWD didn't have sport package... how stupid = = ... cannot wait to see your new car yeah and I do notice that not much people drive is around at GVA ...

J
Nice. I had to go through the same dilemma when i was planning to get the 250 AWD instead. I wanted the HID and the moonroof but that means i would have to upgrade to the Luxury package.
You could just get the aftermarket HID for your car. Its not very expensive these days for nice 6000K HIDs. Yea its too bad that they didnt have a sport package for the 250 AWD.

Did u get the premium package with moonroof? Also did you get the paint and leather protection plan for Lexus when you purchase the car?

I am getting the sports package for the IS350. It has exactly the things that I want, HID, sports suspension, moonroof, and 18" wheels.

BTW, I would luv the c your car too!
Old 12-11-05, 07:55 PM
J0804
Driver School Candidate

neh ~~~ just the premium leather package.... no sunroof too = = haha... but I do spend money on those tinted window and paints... sigh another 900 CDN ... and extend the warranty to 8 years 140,000kms... but the sales promise me I will get a good trade-in price... if I buy this extend-warranty.... oh btw... do you know any good brand HID factory mod? ... wanna order one from Xenondepot.com .... but I don't know whether or not it is reliable... do you know anywhere around GVA that do a good job at installing HID?? ... oh by the way ... have you see the HID of IS??? is it Bi-xenon = both low and high beam or just xenon... add me up on msn if you are using it jacky_Hisashi@hotmail.com peace
j
Old 12-12-05, 03:15 AM
lexusking
Driver School Candidate

hey J0804, where did you done your tint & paint job? , im from vancouver too, nice to see all of you btw.

i am thinking about haviing tint done but don't know who's good at it. let me know
thx
Old 12-12-05, 03:36 AM
604IS350
Pole Position

neh ~~~ just the premium leather package.... no sunroof too = = haha... but I do spend money on those tinted window and paints... sigh another 900 CDN ... and extend the warranty to 8 years 140,000kms... but the sales promise me I will get a good trade-in price... if I buy this extend-warranty.... oh btw... do you know any good brand HID factory mod? ... wanna order one from Xenondepot.com .... but I don't know whether or not it is reliable... do you know anywhere around GVA that do a good job at installing HID?? ... oh by the way ... have you see the HID of IS??? is it Bi-xenon = both low and high beam or just xenon... add me up on msn if you are using it jacky_Hisashi@hotmail.com peace
j

I bought one that was made in Korea from SR in Richmond and those ones i got were great. I got it installed by my friends shop in Broadway and Main. He did an awsome job on it. Never had a problem with it on my Nissan. I think it is a xenon but when I was at the dealership trying the car out and i pressed the the high beam the HID did come on at the same time so it could be a Bi-xenon. BTW the ignition was not on.

Unfortunatly I havent had the opportunity to get one from Xenondepot.com but I know a lot of people from the local prelude club gets them and they are not bad. If your looking into getting quality HID then go with the Philips HID bulb.

Sure thing, I will add u as soon as i get home from work.
Old 12-12-05, 03:43 AM
604IS350
Pole Position

Originally Posted by lexusking
hey J0804, where did you done your tint & paint job? , im from vancouver too, nice to see all of you btw.

i am thinking about haviing tint done but don't know who's good at it. let me know
thx
Welcome to the site. Its good to see more people GVA!

I know there is a place in Vancouver that my mechanic friend recommends near his work place for window tinting. His boss had his G35 coupe tinted there and does a great job on it. I will find out and let you know.
Old 12-12-05, 12:57 PM
J0804
Driver School Candidate

sup bro ~~~ do you mind give me the guy you said who has done an awesome job on installing the HID... ~~~oh btw if I do wanna order it from Xenondepot!!!! is the H11 6000k HID conversion kit is the one i should be getting? .... i like a bit of blurish color ~~~ anyway ... let me know how much it costs for installing HID thx pal~~~
Old 12-13-05, 04:15 AM
lexusking
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by 604IS350
Welcome to the site. Its good to see more people GVA!

I know there is a place in Vancouver that my mechanic friend recommends near his work place for window tinting. His boss had his G35 coupe tinted there and does a great job on it. I will find out and let you know.
that sound good man!
let me know !
Old 12-15-05, 01:42 PM
604IS350
Pole Position

sup bro ~~~ do you mind give me the guy you said who has done an awesome job on installing the HID... ~~~oh btw if I do wanna order it from Xenondepot!!!! is the H11 6000k HID conversion kit is the one i should be getting? .... i like a bit of blurish color ~~~ anyway ... let me know how much it costs for installing HID thx pal~~~
I just talked to him on the phone. He said he needs to take a look first because its a new car and the lighting system is different.

I think 6000K is perfect. Not too white and not too blue-ish. I had on my old car X-terra and it looked nice.
Old 12-15-05, 01:44 PM
604IS350
Pole Position

Originally Posted by lexusking
that sound good man!
let me know !
Sorry man, I just talk to my buddy and he said the place doesnt do any tinting anymore but he recommends us to go to Speedy Autoglass on Kingsway and 12th ave. He said they really do a good job on tinting.
Old 12-15-05, 11:50 PM
J0804
Driver School Candidate

Yo danny you think it is possible to schedule a meet up ... this coming up weekend?? so we can go down there and see your friends about the installation of HID... leave me msg on msn or post a reply on this forum if u wanna schedule a meet thx pal
yeah and I do think 6000k looks sweet too
Old 12-16-05, 04:46 PM
604IS350
Pole Position

Yo danny you think it is possible to schedule a meet up ... this coming up weekend?? so we can go down there and see your friends about the installation of HID... leave me msg on msn or post a reply on this forum if u wanna schedule a meet thx pal
yeah and I do think 6000k looks sweet too
Unfortuantly, I work on the weekends. The only time i have is during weekdays. Next week, I have Monday, Thursday, and Friday off. So it will have to be either Thursday or Friday because I am going to be busy on Monday. Is that ok wz u?
Old 12-17-05, 03:35 AM
J0804
Driver School Candidate

damn!!!!! cannot ~~ my plane is on Dec 20 which is this coming up tuesday !!! but since you are not avialable on monday I guess i will just wait until i get back from taiwan then which will be january 3 .... then once you got your car we can go there together... how does that sound? btw thx pal
Old 12-17-05, 05:16 AM
604IS350
Pole Position

damn!!!!! cannot ~~ my plane is on Dec 20 which is this coming up tuesday !!! but since you are not avialable on monday I guess i will just wait until i get back from taiwan then which will be january 3 .... then once you got your car we can go there together... how does that sound? btw thx pal

Yo, if you really want i can take u there Monday late afternoon.

Quick Reply: OT: ne1 here from vancouver bc canada?