Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

skperformance- bad buyer :thumbdn:

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-08, 11:13 AM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default skperformance- bad buyer :thumbdn:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gen...-lines-wa.html

Basically I've been had by skperformance. I had a set of brand new (test fitted the fronts 1 time and took them off) Goodridge SS brake lines for sale and skperformance said he'd buy them. I shipped them Fedex because it was cheaper then UPS. Well I had never shipped international before and when I went down there to ship they gave me a whole bunch of info and said I had to come home and set up an account through them on my computer to ship internationally. Now that was kind of a red flag of the hassle of int'l shipping but since he asked first, I did the honorable thing and did what it took to make sure he got them, while I had someone locally willing to pick them up that day with cash. So I got the account set up and then I had to do paperwork for customs. Well skperformance asked that I mark it as a gift under 40$ to eliminate most fees on his end...and I did. So I went back and shipped it 9/10/08. I thought it was all taken care of after that. Well in december I get a notice from Fedex saying theres still 6.95$ in brokerage fees outstanding that Ill be stuck with if he doesnt pay. So I pm him on here 3 times in 3 days, in which he has been logging in and making new posts. So naturally I think he's ignoring me, so I make a post in the Cananda section hoping to light a fire under his butt so he'll either take care of his fees or at least get back to me. Keep in mind Fedex tried notifying him 3 times and the fee had been outstanding for 3 months. Well one day I get out of work to see over 10 missed calls and 4 voicemails and they are skperformance. 3 of them are him just hanging up, but Im going to type out the only one he was actually talking on.

"matt, this is Sharad **** Ive just seen the post you've made putting my information out there and its kind of ****ing annoying. You send me a couple pms and you expect me to read them? I dont read pm's, I work evenings. When I get home I make a couple post and I go to bed. Im sorry you feel you're the highest point of my life that im gonna make sure I check your pms but I dont ****ing check them. Now I dont appreciate you doing this bull**** you're doing over 6 dollars. Whos gives a ****. Your 6 dollars will be paid but dont ****ing come up with stupid bull**** like this. I expect a ****ing call back. ***-***-****...asssss"

So I call him back saying I'd love to talk to him about it and he doesnt pick up and never calls me back. Yes it is only 6$ but its the PRINCIPAL. I went out of my way to get him the brake lines, he didnt pay the fee, I started getting notices, tried getting a hold of him, was being ignored until I put his address up there to offend him (big deal, im already offended by how he treated me, eye for an eye is the way I see life..period) He left me the voicemail cussing left and right and said he'd pay the fee, then today 12/28/08, I get a notice from Fedex saying the brokerage fees are now my responsibility because he never payed it. This guy had an attitude ever since day 1 of emailing which should have given me a clue not to deal with him but I like to see the good in people until you show me the bad, then I dont really care what the rules are because as far as Im concerned, if you can screw someone else over, dont cry like a little F'in girl when someone calls you out on it which is exactly what happened here.

I go out of my way to get him the product cheap, then he sticks me with his fees and gets butthurt when I blast him on here. Yes I put his address up which isnt acceptable by the forum rules, but big deal, we're all men, have some *****. If you screw someone else dont be a F'in cry baby when something happens back. I would NEVER EVER deal with skperformance again. I deleted the original emails between me and him not thinking I would need them but I do have a couple recent ones if anyones interested for personal reasons (like you've been jipped by him or are thinking of buying from him) THIS WHOLE TOPIC COMES DOWN TO HIM STICKING ME WITH HIS BROKERAGE FEES AFTER I GO OUT OF MY WAY TO GET HIM THE LINES. He cant say he didnt know about them because of the ordeal I made about it a month ago on here (he got a moderator involved in that one because he's a cry baby too) and he intentionally didnt pay it after he was "aware" of it because Im sitting at home with a note saying its now my fee.

Last edited by mkiiisupra; 12-28-08 at 11:38 AM.
Old 12-28-08, 11:21 AM
Spyder78
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

that sucks
Old 12-28-08, 12:39 PM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

He didnt 100% scam me, I mean I got the initial payment, but he just said screw the shipping fees on his end and left them for me after I went out of my way for him. And he's had an attitude since day 1. And he accused me of callin him names, I said what he was doing was shady and immature but I never actually called HIM names. He's the one leaving me vulgar messages (I've since left him a pm calling him a ***** and such, but I dont feel bad at all because Im a really nice guy until you **** me off, especially when I go out of my way for you in the first place). He's just had an arrogant attitude the whole time
Old 12-28-08, 02:37 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

soo your complaining over $6 dollars ??
Old 12-28-08, 08:41 PM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

yes, the fee is 6$. Im rather pissed off about the principal of intentionally sticking me with fees when I went out of my way to be a good seller to him. And how he's handled it. He may not like the way I've handled it either but I dont appreciate getting notices saying I have to cover his fees when Ive done everything on my end. And then not paying it knowing it was due. It's been out standing since 9/10/08...all 6$ of it. But thats the whole point, it's only 6$, why should I even have to deal with paying HIS 6$ that should have been taken care of a long time ago? And the attitude he's had about it really has really rubbed me the wrong way so I dont feel sorry at all if he feels like Im being "nasty" about it.
Old 12-28-08, 08:49 PM
stockySC4
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey, I'de put him on blast over the principle as well.

I don't think people should send nasty emails... he should have manned up to things and been able to contact you without using 4 letter words.
Old 12-28-08, 08:57 PM
ekrebs
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by stockySC4
hey, I'de put him on blast over the principle as well.

I don't think people should send nasty emails... he should have manned up to things and been able to contact you without using 4 letter words.
+++1
Old 12-30-08, 12:34 AM
PureDrifter
BahHumBug

Received 94 Likes on 86 Posts

meh, i've been dealing with SK for years and havent had any problems, both as a buyer and a seller. did you really post his personal info on the canada forum? that's pretty messed up imho, and knowing him he is pretty damn busy most of the time, and never checks his PMs. i can understand about your $6 is still $6 but if you post a guy's info before you actually get a chance to talk to him about it then i think there's something gone wrong on both sides.
Old 12-30-08, 04:39 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Originally Posted by PureDrifter
meh, i've been dealing with SK for years and havent had any problems, both as a buyer and a seller. did you really post his personal info on the canada forum? that's pretty messed up imho, and knowing him he is pretty damn busy most of the time, and never checks his PMs. i can understand about your $6 is still $6 but if you post a guy's info before you actually get a chance to talk to him about it then i think there's something gone wrong on both sides.
That was the thing MKIII was talking about. He never could get a hold of him, until he got called out. Then SK went on a defense.

There are alternatives to the actions that both could have made. Like posting in a thread, stating that you pm'd him. Or just emailing/calling or just plain out call him out. Either way, this is bad in both situations.

SK is at fault, trying to evade shipping fees. Thats a NONO in business etiquette