Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

*Chinny* seller is a scam!False advertising.

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-08, 06:13 AM
Phatisfy
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation *Chinny* seller is a scam!False advertising.

Beware!!! Seller is a scam!
I'm the person that purchased his wheels that he was trying to sell on here,and Ebay. He stated in his description that"wheels have NO dent,NO scratches,NO nothing"A+ condition. And guess what? That is totally false advertisment.Because when I received the wheels,I notice the tires were bald and have curb rashes on all 3 rims.Not only that but the 4th rim had an good size dent in the rear lip.I contacted him and he stated that,the curb rashes could have been what he did, BUT he has no idea how the dent got there?I then asked him for a refund and I was going to pay for the shipping charges that were used to send these wheels to me,and now back to him.That is almost $400.00 in shipping charges total lost out of my own pocket for nothing.He agreed some what,but said that he already used all the money that I had sent him which was 3 days ago($1,675.00 total).He then said that his credit car is also maxed out also so he won't be able to issue me my refund.I sent him $1,650 the first time for his wheels shipped.Then later he tell's me that he would need me to send him another $25.00 because it wasnt enough.I even agreed to send him the payment of $25.00 even though the deal was agreed on for $1,650.00.So now he is asking me to send pictures of the damages and I do so.The next morning I called him back and see if he had received the pics but I guess I had miss typed his email so he didn't get it.I then tell him I'll have all the pics send to him once I get home from work because I didn't have all the pics on my phone.Later that day ,I resend him one of the pics of the dent on the rim because I took it with my phone.I call him back and he stated"I got the pic,but I have no idea how that dent got there because I take good care of my stuff". He then tell me send him the rest of the pics when I get home,and I said ok.Now it's 8:00pm jan 16,2008.*edit.(jan 18,2008) I get home and resend all the other pics to him that I had taken with my digital camera because it was a lot clearer.GUESS what happens next???? I calld him back and GUESS what???He don't answer any of my phone calls which I made like 5-10 times that night.I even text him regarding the problem,and GUESS what??Still no response from him.I got fed up and just called up my credit card company and they then opend up a case for this situation. I tell them everything that had happend,so they just advised me to have the wheels sent back to the seller and keep ALL my records.Which I have EVERY emails and phone calls that were used to contact him.Tomorrow I will be contacting my federal court and get a summons send to him regarding his "FALSE-ADVERTISING". I don't think he know anything about the law.BUT "FALSE-ADVERTISING" is against the law buddy!!!So if I don't hear from you anytime soon,or get my $1,500 refunded back,I will see you in court.I will not let this go in anyway because that is just not right at all.

Link to his original post.And there are many pics I posted there also to prove it.(pg#2)pics.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=328560

Ebay listing on how I found his ad.And he even told me that he has good feedbacks on here.That is how I also found his for sale thread here.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...TQ:MOTORS:1123
Old 01-24-08, 08:51 AM
Phatisfy
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

*UPDATE*

I have sent his wheels back. And he "refused" the shipment. He stated"he didn't order anything?".
I have no option at this point but to turn his information to the attorneys.