Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

Calling out : ROO the crook / Do not deal with Fetch! more inside

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-07, 05:37 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts
Thumbs down Calling out : ROO the crook / Do not deal with Fetch! more inside

Well as most of you know, I have been planning on building a very...well...Xotic sC with the best of the best. You're probably wondering why I'm selling everything I have collected in the past year and a half. Well I'm coming out with it and I'm going to dish out everything I've experienced with ROO and his shotty company Fetch Label / Fetch VIP / Fetch Garage. I am selling everything because my passion for modding my SC is gone, this kind of stuff happens when you wait one year for rims and you finally realized you got robbed.

I first approached Roo with my inquiries of the Vertex widefenders and also the Vertex front lip (which I've sold already) Wrote him a check and received it within a couple of months. He took me out to dinner to keep good relations and was a really cool guy, I guess it was all just a ruse (I feel like such a sucker). A couple of months later I asked him if he could get me some Weds Kranze rims from Japan and he said sure. We talked about specs and I wrote him another check, this time the amount was more than 3 times the amount I paid for the Vertex goods. He told me at first that I'd receive the rims within 3 months.

During this time we kept in contact and he'd fill me in and kept telling me the rims were on it's way and should be here any week. Yea you bet I was excited but days led to weeks led to months with more excuses until he would tell me that OOPS! Weds never got the money! We should re-order! So, up until now anybody would be a little curious right? just a little...so I made nothing of it because I thought he was a nice honest guy. LOL @ myself!

Now let's foward to November 2006 where Roo tells me that the order was never processed, we should send the money again. Now my brain is starting to think, friends and even fellow members that I talk to regularly is telling me to pull out of this deal, get my money back and don't look back. NOPE! I stupidly defend Roo's word because he was nice to me.

So from November until around Febuary, nothing happened...and I thought the rims were on their way...ha..ha..ha

He then tells me the rims will be ordered and will be here by May, I say ok & that's that.

Skipping all the BS up until now, Roo does not answer any of my calls or PM's and finally says he sold his business and is not responsible for any of the company purchases and the new owner should've already contacted everything about their items. HAHA, nope, I checked the state business registry and the company name is still under him (well whaddaya know!)

So now that I've kinda looked back and really see what kind of person Roo is I now see how he paid for all of his parts, the phoenix target body kit, orc clutch, 600rwhp 1jz from Japan, 6speed conversion, and that's just to name the big ticket items. I wonder which part he bought with my money, or your money?

If ANYBODY has paid FETCH LABEL or ROO anything and have received nothing or has received it way too late. PLEASE come out and get your money back.

Well, sorry for this long thread but all I have to say now is that

ROO I am hereby calling your sorry, theiving butt out to return my money in FULL by the end of this week or I will have my lawyer serve you in court. You have nowhere to run and I will get my money back one way or another. Have a nice day.

DO NOT BUY ANY SC PARTS FROM THIS MEMBER!

Last edited by G Star; 05-10-07 at 05:51 PM.
Old 05-10-07, 05:54 PM
Hil
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

damn sorry to hear about all of this..

it's hard to believe a fellow CL member could screw you over like this..

i wish you the best of luck with everything and hope you get all your money back
Old 05-10-07, 06:01 PM
HELLAFLUSH
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whaat? Don't even give it a week. Do it now. Sorry to hear. Good luck.
Old 05-10-07, 06:06 PM
iasc300
Lexus Champion

Sorry you have to deal with this bro- Do you have any email or pms between the two of you? you can post them up
Old 05-10-07, 06:11 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by iasc300
Sorry you have to deal with this bro- Do you have any email or pms between the two of you? you can post them up
Since you said that I went back to look at how stupid I was.

Oh, this is a funny one. Written less than 2 months ago.

Send me your addy, phone #, and e-mail. For now, the least I can do is give you an official invoice.

Thanks,
roo
wow I wonder when he was meaning to give me my invoice...

Thanks for the support guys, just make sure you spread the word.

I heard he has since ditched FETCH LABEL and Joined J on Demand. Don't ever give them your business guys. Never.
Old 05-10-07, 06:14 PM
ChronoJ1
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm so sorry to hear about this. And yes, a lawyer should speed things up for sure. From your description, there isn't much excuse this guy can come up with.

This is how a crook ruins one man's dream.
Old 05-10-07, 06:22 PM
mrhappi
Lead Lap

I'm sorry to hear you've been swindled, I just hope everything turns out well for you. Karma is a B*tch.......I hope that's true.
Old 05-10-07, 06:40 PM
nysupraman
Racer

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

im sorry this had to happen to you ...I hope your passion for Lexus wont fade for good and you atleast keep your SC, gluck on gettin back whats yours!
Old 05-10-07, 06:46 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by nysupraman
im sorry this had to happen to you ...I hope your passion for Lexus wont fade for good and you atleast keep your SC, gluck on gettin back whats yours!
I know, don't worry I'll never leave SC family, I'm planning to upgrade to a certain vert and mod that up exactly how I would've done this one.
Old 05-10-07, 06:49 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

Calvin,
I remember when you first joined CL with your "rare" black on black SC. We had a meet in Roland Heights and I remember you driving with your high beams on because it was "cool." Sorry, I just can't let that go! hahaha

Since then you've matured (maybe... hehe) and you did everything right the 2nd time around. BEST OF THE BEST. Money was no object for a man with passion. Years later, many PM's, countless AIM conversations, and MANY MANY uninstalled parts later, you gave up. and I do not blame you one bit. We were supposed to unveil our new cars together!

Screw that guy man. Karma is a *****. He used his company "name" to woo others by making you believe he is trustworthy. What a load of crap.

I hope Roo deserves what he gets... and I cannot post here how I feel for the guy because well, it's censored... I always had a bad feeling about that guy. It's not only you, but on other forums as well.

I've been a member for a LONG time... and if my words mean anything to you guys out there, DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT DEAL with this man and his lies. Calvin is telling the truth, and I always told him to get a refund, and don't look back. EVER.

Roo = no bueno

PS... you would have had the SICKEST SC ...
Old 05-10-07, 06:54 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

looky what i found...

http://www.***************/staff.html
Old 05-10-07, 06:55 PM
howiedoit
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

sorry to hear about all this calvin. it's too bad stuff like this happens...it never should. good luck with everything.
Old 05-10-07, 06:58 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by AutoCoutureSC
Edited:

Involved in the automotive aftermarket since 1996, Roo's passion for cars(what passion), design, and Japanese language led him to create Fetch Label what it is today. His background in programming, graphic design, and international business and marketing has given him the tools to lay a foundation of lies for Fetch with limitless possibilities. With a humble, creative, and open-minded & spineless theiving approach, Roo seeks to build the business in every direction possible, to the gutter with all of the other failed businesses that scam (ie. enron, adelphia)

Last edited by G Star; 05-10-07 at 07:04 PM.
Old 05-10-07, 06:59 PM
gingee2005
Driver

i really hate to see this. im sorry man.
Old 05-10-07, 07:00 PM
howiedoit
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

maybe we can have another appearance of a CL member on judge judy. i'd love to see her chew him out.

Quick Reply: Calling out : ROO the crook / Do not deal with Fetch! more inside