Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

Calling out : ROO the crook / Do not deal with Fetch! more inside

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-07, 10:42 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

Ok, guys I left the house and just got back and now this is all this support...I've never felt closer to this forum before. THanks for all the support and suggestions, I will read all the posts very carefully and take all of them in one by one.

Just a few updates though.

I posted this on VSC also and one member even stepped foward and told me about a certain transaction that goes to the tune of $2350 that has pretty much disappeared into thin air. I believe shrummi and ant1k, please pm me your details and info and I'll give it to my lawyer. Don't worry guys, my lawyer is a freakin cobra, once he hears the story I'm getting ready to tell him, the first word out of his mouth will be LITIGATION.

Also, Roo is planning to run to Japan very soon, probably to escape from his crimes, but we all know you can't just escape like that Roo. You've seen those guys on TV in the police chases, they NEVER get away. So have fun, I'll even visit you in jail buddy.

Btw Roo, I know you're reading it, your forum profile tells me you are.
Man up!
Old 05-10-07, 10:44 PM
Maeve
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Btw Roo, I know you're reading it, your forum profile tells me you are.

Interesting.

I'm wondering why he hasn't reply this thread yet.
Old 05-10-07, 10:48 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Maeve

Interesting.

Well so far according to my calculations, he's scammed a total of 4 people for $10,275...if I was that shady, I probably wouldn't be showing my face neither.

come on roo, you started this mess so clean it up...come out and play.
Old 05-10-07, 10:48 PM
CleanCL
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

act fast. that's all i can say.
Old 05-10-07, 10:49 PM
JspecSC3
Lexus Champion

Interesting.

This guy is as good as cought. Soon enough though.
Old 05-10-07, 10:58 PM
reamemiya
Pole Position

What a pansy. Deserves to get slapped not only for scamming people, but just for being a loser that he is. His myspace gave me a good laugh.

The reason he isn't posting is because he's a crook and has no dignity or anything to defend. CL is awsome...i guess we just have nothing else to do at this hour, but track his lowlife down. AHHAHA
Old 05-10-07, 10:59 PM
indypwr
Lexus Champion

i met ROO once and he was the one that sold me the inspection front bumper.....a long time ago....in which i picked it up in person. pretty cool guy i suppose....but after reading all this, man ROO....how can you steal money like that bro ! that's such a big amount of money. dude, you live in socal....lots of CL members here, there's a 80% chance people will find you. i say try to fix this situation now before it gets any worse....
Old 05-10-07, 11:08 PM
DriftNsc3
Lexus Champion

Interesting.

^^^^ = OWNED
Old 05-10-07, 11:09 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Thanks guys for the offering of your "help" but he is no use to me if he cannot make money, I'm going to have a lein on his life after I'm done with him, he can work all he wants, but every penny will go to what he owes everyone else.

You know what's funny guys?

He always made all of his customers (I will use the terminology "the dead" to describe us) go to his partners house but never gave away the location of his own home (his parents and grandmothers house) This way whenever anybody had a problem, they'd just go to his partners house and look for Roo. Welp, nobody home.

Roo also screwed his partner out of thousands and thousands of dollars.

I honestly have never met a person so evil in my entire life.

Last edited by G Star; 05-10-07 at 11:12 PM.
Old 05-10-07, 11:18 PM
j stuff
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

damn roo ur pretty screwed.
Old 05-10-07, 11:20 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Mr. ROO AREBALO, you have until Friday to give me the money that you owe me and everybody else, you seriously don't want to be messing with felony charges do you?

I think so far you've racked up the following charges:
Grand theft larceny
Embezzlement

anybody care to add more?

I know you'll read this thread over and over again & you better keep on reading it until all of these issues from REALITY penetrates your thick skull.
Old 05-10-07, 11:23 PM
IronCobra
Lexus Champion

Well Technically, if you paid him money, you never received your parts, he spent YOUR money on HIS car. Then you should have rights to just about anything on his car...
Old 05-10-07, 11:33 PM
roo
Lexus Test Driver

Wow is all I can say about this.

Calvin

You are totally out of line and are misrepresenting the situation. I'm not even going to get into how many facts you are leaving out or are misleading everyone with but you know exactly what I am talking about. The biggest being that you have changed your order several times since you originally placed it and I was always willing to work with you each time despite it being against company policy to change an order once it has been placed and paid for. Put simply, this thread and your accusations are libel. I will be documenting this entire thread. You are more than welcome to take any legal action neccesary if you feel I've wronged you but that is not the case and you know it. The wrong here is you misrepresenting the situation on a message board and calling me a theif. That is defamation.

To everyone else

Time will show the truth of the situation, of that I'm confident. Is it unreasonable for people to be patient enough until than before jumping on the hate bandwagon without knowing the facts? It's pretty sad to see some of your comments about my opinions come out in a thread like this but if that's how you feel, so be it.

I don't intend to have a message board war on this whole thing because people tend to ignore facts and become entrenched in their positions. We all love politics. Besides, arguing back and forth will never solve anything, so this will be my one and only post on this topic. I will be very clear on this, however. I have never taken anyone's money in bad faith and I have hundreds of satisfied customers to verify this. (Hell, Calvin was one of them until recently.)

To get right to the point, I am not what Calvin is making me out to be. The only thing I am guilty of is making the mistake of going into business with someone who I considered a friend and who I trusted until it was too late. Someone who stole inventory, money, my personal mail, and even more recently, attempted to steal more personal property. It's funny that the idea is being pushed that I stole people's money to build my own car because that is exactly what my former partner has done. My car, on the otherhand, has been paid for by my hard work with several major Japanese companies. There is plenty of information about me on the interweb. As you have already found, I worked at Bulletproof Automotive for several years as Manager of International Relations. If you read the previous threads about problems with Fetch to the end, you will see that they are the result of my former partner and the problems have been made right by me.

The selfish and bad decisions my partner made, along with his theft have resulted in damage, beyond repair, to the retail businesses Fetch VIP and Fetch Garage. Since he handed over his share of the business in January, I have contributed thousands of my personal money to try and meet the business obligations but things have only gotten worse. Besides his badmouthing of me to try to defend against his actions, I have had to deal with many problems he left me with. After being approached by several people claiming they gave my former partner large sums of cash for certain parts (transactions I had absolutely no knowledge, record, or funds recieved for) and threatened legal action against me it was clear I needed to get investor(s) to try to repair these problems as it was impossible to do so on my own. After meeting with several investors unsuccessfully, I ended up accepting an offer to sell the retail businesses. (Fetch VIP and Fetch Garage) If my name is still on them as Calvin says, it is probably just a matter of time before the public records are updated. While I did retain Fetch Label, as it is my intended brand for future ventures (many of which are not automotive related), I no longer have a stake in future of Fetch VIP or Fetch Garage.

While I am obviously not pleased how things worked out and it is embarassing to be associated with it at all, I need to be clear that these are not the results of any ill-willed actions on my part. In the end I have lost several thousands of dollars of my personal money and still have several thousand dollars of personal debt as a result of my former partner's actions with the ventures. I guess it's simple to just say that I have not benefitted from anyone's orders I have the tax records to prove this.

Thank You,
roo
Old 05-10-07, 11:35 PM
skpark70
Lexus Champion

Man, this really sucks... I hope you get your $$$ back.
I almost ordered JDM bodykit from him once and glad that I backed out.
Old 05-10-07, 11:40 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

It's funny how you can deliver all of that you just said right now but you can't deliver the product to me and the others. Oh and in which by the way, I've only changed my orders the very second you told me:

-the money was not sent
-the order was not processed
-the order was forgotten.

Oh and by the way, how many times have you told me the rims were:
-being manufactured
-on the crate, crossing the pacific
-on the dock and awaiting transportation
Wait a minute, you were telling the truth the entire time? or were you too busy looking for the new parts you were going to buy for your car with money that was not yours?

I'm just going to pretend all of those excuses were incidents out of your control Roo because frankly it was all BS.

Don't throw your faults at other people, this is dealing with you and only you. I want:

a) my money
b) my money
&
c) my money

What do others want?
d) all of the above

Do you honestly think you'll come out of all of this as a Winner? Think again buddy, I've held my issues with you in for way too long now, this is only the beginning.

Quick Reply: Calling out : ROO the crook / Do not deal with Fetch! more inside