Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

nuetral feedback for seller: Stef

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-04, 10:22 AM
GS wanted
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nuetral feedback for seller: Stef

thread: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...hreadid=123649

price stated was for headlights W/O harness. for the headlights w/ harness he wanted $150 which is not specified in the ad. they are still priced fair however.
once i received the lights they were not as described. we exchanged several emails (and pics) about their condition and AFTER i received them and brought the flaws to his attention he says,
"Yeah the amber does show a little bit b/c I accidently waxed the tail lights. Sorry don't know what to say, when I did paint them there were runs so that'll explain that."
it would have been nice to know this info. BEFORE purchasing.
Old 07-14-04, 03:23 PM
Jay
Lexus Champion

Default Re: nuetral feedback for seller: Stef

Originally posted by GS wanted
thread: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...hreadid=123649

price stated was for headlights W/O harness. for the headlights w/ harness he wanted $150 which is not specified in the ad. they are still priced fair however.
once i received the lights they were not as described. we exchanged several emails (and pics) about their condition and AFTER i received them and brought the flaws to his attention he says,
"Yeah the amber does show a little bit b/c I accidently waxed the tail lights. Sorry don't know what to say, when I did paint them there were runs so that'll explain that."
it would have been nice to know this info. BEFORE purchasing.
Well I guess you can't make EVERYONE happy. I tried my best to explain the condition and took various pics upon HIS request. I think I did everything that he asked for. Whatever he asked I answered and explained about the condition as well. I wasn't too sure on what price to sell my other set of tail lights w/the harness so after I did some research I explained it was going to be $150. Dealer wants $90 a piece so I thought both for $50 was fair. Honestly I don't know what to say to him, he never asked when I painted it if there was any flaws and I just thought he just needed a set of tail lights to get him by. I also specified that there was a way to remove the clear red coat that I applied. People that know me on here that know who I am, I really don't think I'm going out for people to rip them off... I can wipe my @ss with the $100 that he bought it for. It's like c'mon let's be real here, everyone here is honest I really don't know why he's making me look like a thief... Look I apologize if you were disappointed about the tail lights, however I gave my honest opinion and did my best. Ey Pete... where's ur car bro? Just kidding.. I'm in the same boat...

Stef
Old 07-14-04, 03:41 PM
GS wanted
Lexus Champion

Default Re: Re: nuetral feedback for seller: Stef

Originally posted by Jay
Well I guess you can't make EVERYONE happy. I tried my best to explain the condition and took various pics upon HIS request. I think I did everything that he asked for. Whatever he asked I answered and explained about the condition as well. I wasn't too sure on what price to sell my other set of tail lights w/the harness so after I did some research I explained it was going to be $150. Dealer wants $90 a piece so I thought both for $50 was fair. Honestly I don't know what to say to him, he never asked when I painted it if there was any flaws and I just thought he just needed a set of tail lights to get him by. I also specified that there was a way to remove the clear red coat that I applied. People that know me on here that know who I am, I really don't think I'm going out for people to rip them off... I can wipe my @ss with the $100 that he bought it for. It's like c'mon let's be real here, everyone here is honest I really don't know why he's making me look like a thief... Look I apologize if you were disappointed about the tail lights, however I gave my honest opinion and did my best. Ey Pete... where's ur car bro? Just kidding.. I'm in the same boat...

Stef
Stef,
U can take my comments however you like but I had NO INTENTION of making you "look like a thief" or implying you were out to rip people off. The point of this forum is to relay your buying/selling experience, which I did. You'll see there was nothing NEGATIVE said about you. In fact, I said your prices were still "fair" and the overall experience was "neutral." But, again, take it however you like. One "neutral" experience isn't bad among the MANY positives.