Build Threads Details on Club Lexus LS400 owner vehicles

1991 ls 400

Old 04-22-19, 05:34 PM
RudyLS400
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1991 ls 400

All,

I joined this thread so that I could get rid of my Dad's old LS 400. It hasn't run in a while and it had a lien on it from the previous owner when we tried to get rid of it. I'm in the process of getting the lien removed so that we could donate it or give it away. It hasn't run for a few years so it's good for parts or a very good DIY person who may be able to restore it to its full glory. It has probably over 200K miles on it on the original engine. It is maroon in color with interior maroon leather seats. The car is located in Pittsburg CA and is free for the taking once we get the lien lifted off the car. If there are any fees involved in the transfer, they are up to you. If you are interested in it, please let me know and we'll see how we can make it available for pick up.

Rodney

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: