NIAautoDesign
Former Sponsor

Received 213 Likes on 123 Posts

so sick! super excited for this build!!
Old 09-06-18, 07:37 AM
NIAautoDesign
Former Sponsor

Received 213 Likes on 123 Posts

what color do you plan on painting the splitter kit?
Old 09-06-18, 09:41 AM
KStrat
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NIAautoDesign
what color do you plan on painting the splitter kit?
So one of my best friends is a shop manager for the highest end paint shop we have in Lynchburg Virginia him and I are at a toss up we are going to Carbon Fiber vinyl wrap them first and put them on the car to see how it looks but if it looks cheap then he will be paint matching them in Ultra White he is also color matching my Accuair Endo cvt 5 gallon tank to my Rioja Red interior with a custom mixed paint he will be mixing to Perfection to tie the trunk space to the interior and he is paint matching the spoilers as well in Ultra White

Last edited by KStrat; 09-06-18 at 09:45 AM.
Old 09-06-18, 09:43 AM
KStrat
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by NIAautoDesign
so sick! super excited for this build!!
If you guys ever attend any big shows and have a booth there if you want my car in your booth just let me know and I will do what it takes with my job to get the car to any shows you attend to advertise your product
Old 09-06-18, 02:41 PM
KStrat
Driver School Candidate

Accuair is in and now the excitement begins of actually installing it

Old 09-07-18, 02:59 PM
KStrat
Driver School Candidate

And finally today the bags came in that will actually fit my car air lift bags I got had the eyelet style shocks and I needed the fork style so now this thing is ready to go together

Old 09-13-18, 06:38 AM
KStrat
Driver School Candidate

Well today is the start of my vacation and the start of the build heading to my local automotive paint store this morning and picking up my sealer, base, pearl and clear for the ultra white and also picking up the Land Rover rioja red to spray my endo cvt and my brake calipers I think starting out with the paint today and tomorrow is my best bet before all the humidity hits from the rain this storm is bringing in Saturday so I will be in the garage Saturday-Tuesday routing hardlines and wiring and hopefully have the car fully assembled by Tuesday night and putting some miles on it Wednesday this is all given that we don’t get 4 feet of rain from hurricane Florence
Old 09-15-18, 04:32 PM
KStrat
Driver School Candidate

Old 09-17-18, 11:32 PM
KStrat
Driver School Candidate

This is fully aired out full lift falls about 3/4” shy of stock height

​​​​​
Old 09-19-18, 10:58 AM
TOPENDMS
Former Sponsor

Received 117 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by KStrat

well I paid $35,700 cash for the car left the dealership with no loans on this past Friday. I was thinking to myself on the way back home well I got the car I’m just going to leave it alone and drive it stock and enjoy it for a bit. Well later that night I said F that and ordered AccuAir E-Level and a AccuAir ENDO CVT tank in the raw 5 gallon. Well you can’t be on bags without sick wheels so I contacted CCW about the wheels I think will make this car the CL565’s so that is in the works after some measuring. Keep in mind I’ve only owned the car for a few hours at this point. Then I got the think that ARK Performance exhaust with the burnt tips would look nice on the white and sound great so yeah that got ordered, but what’s a slammed car without some nice body mods so I hit up NIA designs for the full splitter kit for the car and ended up buying a Walker Japan trunk spoiler and bought the roof spoiler as well and bought some Lexus window visors. Now that you have given me some measurements CCW can take my money and get those wheels in the making for me so I have them in the next 2 months or so. In a nut shell when I bought the car I didn’t have a full build in mind but I went ahead and put this little bit together and will without a doubt do a good bit more very soon.
I don't see any Lexus 3IS products on the Walker-JP website .. can you link to the spoilers you ordered?