1992 SC300 NA-T Build List - Page 2 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Notices
Build Threads Details on Club Lexus SC owner vehicles

1992 SC300 NA-T Build List

Old 06-15-18, 06:27 AM
kitabel
Lexus Test Driver

w/r/t "other expenses (shifter, adapter plate, mounts, etc) only seem to be in the $700-$1000 range":
Except for cutting the tunnel, cross-member, driveshaft. You also give up your overdrive.
Old 06-15-18, 08:34 AM
IISevv
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by lexforlife View Post
I may be selling my aem v1 that has been ultra reliable since 2008 . I would leave alphas tune in there and all we would need to do is make adjustment in fuel injector scaling etc...this would be solid option as opposed to safc route as my car starts , runs like a stock sc as alpha is the master
How much would you want for it?
Old 06-15-18, 08:37 AM
IISevv
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by kitabel View Post
w/r/t "other expenses (shifter, adapter plate, mounts, etc) only seem to be in the $700-$1000 range":
Except for cutting the tunnel, cross-member, driveshaft. You also give up your overdrive.
Iím aware of losing the overdrive. $700 was low, but Iíve been quoted about $1000 if I were to order the shifter and adapter and have a shop make me a driveshaft, cross member etc. Cheap competitive labor here in AZ.
Old Yesterday, 03:49 PM
IISevv
Driver School Candidate

Got some Nitto NT555Rís 275/50/r15 mounted in back. Went with these because I bought the car with garbage 205 section all seasons and a buddy of mine sold me the Nittoís for cheap. Once the built is complete Iíll also get rid of the really ugly wheels the previous owner put on it.
Working by myself Iíve skipped documenting a lot of the first parts of the build to make it go faster, but Iíll try to start throwing up pictures of each part of the build as well as any articles/threads that helped me so others wanting to do a similar build can find all the info in one place.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: