D-Per4mance '06 IS250 - Page 2 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Notices
Build Threads Details on Club Lexus 2IS owner vehicles

D-Per4mance '06 IS250

Old 05-03-18, 05:17 AM
Aspect
Lexus Test Driver

looking super clean bro! The detail definitely makes the car pop.
Old 05-04-18, 11:20 AM
primavera
Pole Position

Hard work pays off, your car looks amazing!!!

Be careful when you lift the car under differential, you don't want the housing to crack, you may want to place hockey puck or piece of wood in between.

Old 05-07-18, 03:15 AM
DPer4mance
Driver School Candidate

@primavera: No worries, my jack has a rubber insert in the cup that supports the car. It should nicely support the diff spread over the cooling ribs. Good tip though.
Old 05-07-18, 07:32 PM
MikeFig82
Lexus Test Driver

Car look amazing. Loving the wheels. How did the srut bar feel any improvement on body roll?
Old 06-14-18, 04:41 AM
DPer4mance
Driver School Candidate

@MikeFig82: I will do a full review of my suspension setup (KW V3's, Ultra Racing bars) soon. Many people seem to be interested.

Onwards with the build...

Cleaned and painted my brakes. Looks a lot better. Still want something bigger though, but I'll have to figure out what fits. Maybe something from a gen3 GS430/460. These 19's make the brakes look so tiny. For now they at least are clean. Painted the hubs black, calipers with some Alfa Romeo 694 Grigio Sterling I still had from my 156.

Up next I threw on a GFX front lip.

And last but not least I ordered a Tanabe Medallion Touring axle-back exhaust. Will take some 3 to 4 weeks before it's here from the States. Really excited what it will look and sound like. Had it on my Honda and loved it.
Old 06-14-18, 02:45 PM
MikeFig82
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by DPer4mance View Post
@MikeFig82: I will do a full review of my suspension setup (KW V3's, Ultra Racing bars) soon. Many people seem to be interested.

Onwards with the build...

Cleaned and painted my brakes. Looks a lot better. Still want something bigger though, but I'll have to figure out what fits. Maybe something from a gen3 GS430/460. These 19's make the brakes look so tiny. For now they at least are clean. Painted the hubs black, calipers with some Alfa Romeo 694 Grigio Sterling I still had from my 156.

Up next I threw on a GFX front lip.

And last but not least I ordered a Tanabe Medallion Touring axle-back exhaust. Will take some 3 to 4 weeks before it's here from the States. Really excited what it will look and sound like. Had it on my Honda and loved it.
Thanks,

You're really going to like the Tanabe. I hesitated to get it, because I didn't want the extra noise. It's the perfect exhaust not too loud almost just like stock. It really makes the rear end pop. I get compliments all the time on it. Just let it break in. It will melow out I'm about 2500k miles on it barely.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: D-Per4mance '06 IS250

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: