Build Threads Details on Club Lexus LS460 owner vehicles

2010 LS460L Mode Parfume USA Regalia build

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-17, 10:59 AM
minkus
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 LS460L Mode Parfume USA Regalia build

I owe it to the partners and friends to break down the history of my LS460 build. Without them, I would probably still be enjoying this thing stock but now like most people who make these pages.. The daily's going to need another daily.

I purchased this thing back in 2012 for a deal I just couldn't pass up. I had at the time, my older m45 infiniti (y34) that I was driving around and finally decided to jump ship over to the Lexus flagship. Not doing a thing for research before buying anything and jumping head first, I know I needed to get myself the 2010+ model over the 07-09s for pure aesthetics and problematic fixes over the early models of release . It wasnt until then that I realized, most of the aftermarket Aero was targeted towards the old models so I know i needed to figures something out moving forward. Flash forward nearly 5 years of owning her, I know that I couldnt keep her stock any longer and again, with the help of some great friends and a few offers later, the plan I imagined some time back was finally becoming a reality.

The "build" if you want to call it that was wrapped up about a month ago, but I haven't done any forum posts as much as I used to so I thought I would give it a shot once again and acknowledge everything and everything along the way.

So until I find some time to drop the more important step by steps on how I got my Black Betty to this stage, here she is as she stands today. There's definitely a story to tell on this for those who care to read, so without further to do, heres my one off MODE PARFUME Regalia Ls460L

-Mode Parfume
-Toyo Tires
-Buddha Concept Designs
-AutoFashion USA
-RVL wheels
-Coterie West

She should be at the Long Beach WEKFEST event at the end of the month to represent for the guys and gals that helped out along the way. Thanks for looking and I'll start sorting the details out for the write up!

Last edited by minkus; 01-22-19 at 10:45 PM.
Old 05-25-17, 04:25 PM
PROSTAR
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ohhh Damnnnnnnn this LS is clean bro.