Build Threads Details on Club Lexus 3IS owner vehicles

Dj RiDe'z 3IS 350 MRM F-Sport Build

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-17, 03:44 PM
gtmassive
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This car needs to break some necks on Liberty Ave..Looking good bud.. Some JL now in the trunk?
Old 05-05-17, 03:15 PM
E46CT
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,076 Likes on 1,567 Posts

Looks good man. The only thing i'd do would be to *absolutely* remove those round stickers (breaks up the visual flow and catches your eye and keeps it there), remove the tints, remove the roof spoiler, and raise the car so it has about .5 to .75" wheel gap, and remove eyebrows. Would look absolutely awesome if you did all those things. Less is more. Add on too many doo dads and knick knacks and looks too obvious! But I do like the wheel, color choice. I'd also probably go with stealthy chrome lug nuts and valve stem caps.
Old 05-05-17, 03:44 PM
Sasnuke
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1,732 Likes on 1,368 Posts

Originally Posted by E46CT
Looks good man. The only thing i'd do would be to *absolutely* remove those round stickers (breaks up the visual flow and catches your eye and keeps it there), remove the tints, remove the roof spoiler, and raise the car so it has about .5 to .75" wheel gap, and remove eyebrows. Would look absolutely awesome if you did all those things. Less is more. Add on too many doo dads and knick knacks and looks too obvious! But I do like the wheel, color choice. I'd also probably go with stealthy chrome lug nuts and valve stem caps.
So basically if he takes off everything he just put on and changes the way the car looks...it will not look just good, but absolutely awesome...right??
Um...yeah. That was probably one of those life moments that it was better to just say nothing at all. #TeamMRM
Old 05-05-17, 06:10 PM
Ray20213
Lead Lap

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Exclamation Yup....lol

Originally Posted by Sasnuke
So basically if he takes off everything he just put on and changes the way the car looks...it will not look just good, but absolutely awesome...right??
Um...yeah. That was probably one of those life moments that it was better to just say nothing at all. #TeamMRM
I couldn't agree with you more !!!!!!! If you look at this guys prior posts he has a history of " Head scratching "comments like these... I think it's so funny how people like this have these type of opinions/comments, but have nothing to back it up ... if you look at his build thread he has four pages with only a couple pictures of an almost bone stock IS, (his car) yet he feels like he can tell you what looks good and what doesn't for YOUR car it's totally laughable ....SMH,SMH,SMH unbelievable ?!?
Old 05-05-17, 06:12 PM
Ray20213
Lead Lap

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Talking Super dope!

Love ur new add-ons !!!!!!

Last edited by Ray20213; 05-05-17 at 06:19 PM.
Old 05-05-17, 07:50 PM
specONE
Racer

Received 487 Likes on 246 Posts

Originally Posted by Ray20213
I couldn't agree with you more !!!!!!! If you look at this guys prior posts he has a history of " Head scratching "comments like these... I think it's so funny how people like this have these type of opinions/comments, but have nothing to back it up ... if you look at his build thread he has four pages with only a couple pictures of an almost bone stock IS, (his car) yet he feels like he can tell you what looks good and what doesn't for YOUR car it's totally laughable ....SMH,SMH,SMH unbelievable ?!?
you guys are awesome :::hugs:::

@DjRiDe car is looking hot man! Can't believe you're static at that height and drivable. Looks like we have very similar taste in exterior mods also

Last edited by specONE; 05-05-17 at 07:54 PM.
Old 05-09-17, 12:35 PM
DjRiDe
Intermediate

Received 30 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by E46CT
I guess I should just put my car back to stock and look like yours. Sorry for the late response as I was busy having all of my mods removed to look like your basic IS. Now we can both can look like we picked up our cars from the dealer again and look like every other IS thats out there. Thanks for trolling my page! Here's an updated pic:

Who is that clown? LOL. So true - If they got nothing good to say better to just say nothing at all. I mean if its not their taste its not theres to judge to that extent. I could understand If the car was really hideous - But oh wells! Thanks for your support as always!

I had to go look and I was like WTF!!!! hahahah. I appreciate your support homie!!!!!

Love ur new add-ons !!!!!!
Thank you bro!!!!!

Originally Posted by specONE
you guys are awesome :::hugs:::

@DjRiDe car is looking hot man! Can't believe you're static at that height and drivable. Looks like we have very similar taste in exterior mods also

Yes glad to have great feed back from some real car enthusiast! And yeah bro we definitely have similar tastes!! Your car is so dope!!!! I seen on Instagram on some post and I was like WHOA!!!! Yeah static is crazy at times - maybe bags in the future - we shall see hahahah. Once again thank you for your support and everyone else for backing me up!!!!

Old 05-12-17, 12:13 PM
DjRiDe
Intermediate

So on to other news.....

Did not put my car back to stock LOL -

Just in time for Stance Nation Show: "Changed up that @$$"

Skipper Rear Installed
Old 05-12-17, 01:48 PM
Sasnuke
Lexus Test Driver

Nayice! Fitment looks great in the pic. How is it in person?
Is that a reflector or a functioning brake light?
Old 05-12-17, 04:21 PM
DjRiDe
Intermediate

Nayice! Fitment looks great in the pic. How is it in person?
Is that a reflector or a functioning brake light?
Fitment is perfect! My only pet peeve is the bottom push tabs they line up but factory ones didn't seem to fit. Its strong regardless - but I was also rushing to install it for Stance Nation show the following day. It is a functioning Light =)

Third Light
The following users liked this post:
Sasnuke (05-12-17)
Old 05-13-17, 03:25 PM
otakusan
Intermediate

Received 38 Likes on 34 Posts

love that 3rd light on the bottom.. i wish more diffusers have a spot to mount one nicely.
Old 05-16-17, 05:48 AM
DjRiDe
Intermediate

Default Stance Nation Florida 2017

Some pics from Stance Nation Show!

Old 05-16-17, 01:55 PM
Sasnuke
Lexus Test Driver

Damn....just damn!!
The following users liked this post:
DjRiDe (05-31-17)
Old 05-31-17, 07:05 PM
DjRiDe
Intermediate

Few Pics from my recent photoshoot with @KFletchPhotography

Old 06-02-17, 11:25 AM
ip428
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats super fresh man. Specs are the same as ur previous wheels?

Quick Reply: Dj RiDe'z 3IS 350 MRM F-Sport Build