wheres pam's build thread lol
Old 02-05-18, 10:04 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default You Crack Me Up!!

Originally Posted by lexusondubs
wheres pam's build thread lol
She's been asking already! Soon after my project is somewhat complete! You know they are never done!

Last edited by Wringo; 04-29-18 at 04:00 PM.
Old 04-29-18, 04:14 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Wringo LS460L Project Update!

I know ya’ll thought Wringo had forgot about updating you on my progress of the LS460L project, but I didn’t!😜 I told you this was going to be a slow process, and it has been that and then some. I’ve been busy with putting some finishing touches on a career move for the future as well as picking up other toys and a business vehicle, that I will share with you in a separate thread!👌🏾 Update: The LS has begun to get some final prep work on it, before we paint which could come as early as this weekend or next week? Here are some pics of the car in prep mode before it’s sanded and in the booth for paint!🎨 I want to send a Big Shout Out to @tdubyaa2007 (Terry the Painter), who’s putting in the work to make me look good!🙏🏾#hitechautobodyandcollision #wald #toyotires #clublexus @tdubyaa2007 @workwheelsnorcal @mrexecutiv @infamous_dirtyatl @pro_security1 @cjatl404 @sblexus @ortiz_ulises @individ_wheels

Old 04-29-18, 04:22 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default More Updates Before Painting begins!

Wringo LS460L Project Update-(Part2)

Here are some more pictures and a video of the Prep before the Painting begins!👍🏾🎨💪🏾😄 It’s been a longtime and couldn’t wait till this day arrived!🤪

#ls460l #wald #toyotires #clublexus #individwheels #modeparfume @mrexecutiv @workwheelsnorcal @infamous_dirtyatl @sblexus @cjatl404 @pro_security1
Old 04-29-18, 04:26 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Painting Begins!

“Came through Dripping, Came through Dripping(Cardi B Voice)🎤🎼🎨💦💧💦 We have Paint!🎨 So happy to see this moment take place!😄 I don’t have pictures of the total painting process, but just enough to give you a peek of it happening!😉 In my effort to create an everlasting shine, I invested in some of the best clear you can get!(Glasurit) I’m loving how the 2013 hood design was incorporated into my 2007 and the (Mode Parfume) front bumper/rear trunk wing pieces were transformed and molded into the body, along with the (Wald)rear add-on lip! Big Thanks again to Terry the painter at Hi-Tech Auto Body Collision in Orlando for his creative craftsmanship. Here are a few pics/video of him(@tdubyaa2007) spraying some of the completed pieces, with more to follow! Stay Tuned!👌🏾🎨👍🏾😄 #wald #individwheels #clublexus #totyotires @infamous_dirtyatl @workwheelsnorcal @mrexecutiv @cjatl404 @sblexus @individ_wheels @tdubyaa2007
Old 04-29-18, 05:19 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Light it up!

Shining, Shining, Shining, Shining, Yeah!🎤🎼(Beyoncé Voice)🎤🎼 I had the pleasure of inheriting some unique parts from some of the Great LS460L builders on these social media threads. This front clip came from my man Johnel(@mrexecutiv), who I have been knowing for quite some time over on ClubLexus threads. He worked patiently with me to acquire the headlights and front bumper and was helpful in having it shipped to Orlando safely.👍🏾🤑💪🏾🚛📦💡The lights are from a LS600 headlight that Johnel had incorporated into his old LS460L Project and later dismantled and upgraded to his current 2013 Conversion set up. The lights were already equipped with a plug and play harness which made it an easy add on. I loved this front end clip so much and decided to add it into my build. Thanks Johnel!😉👍🏾 Here are some pics of the car getting prepped for wet sand and buffing. Let me know what you think of the front clip set up so far? Still waiting on my Wald Grille to arrive(6-8week production), after the one I had was faulty!😡 Still a ways to go before it’s where I It! Zoom in on that Hood Design!!😜 Stay Tuned!😄 #clublexus #toyotires #wald #waldinternational #individwheels #landyacht @mrexecutiv @workwheelsnorcal @tdubyaa2007 @sblexus @uniquecustomupholstery @individ_wheels @albertwilliams3871 @cjatl404 @infamous_dirtyatl @lexusondubs @ultimateauto

Old 04-30-18, 03:04 PM
PROSTAR
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Dangg this LS is coming out sweet
Old 04-30-18, 07:38 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Thanks!

Originally Posted by PROSTAR
Dangg this LS is coming out sweet
Thanks so much for the kind words! Still work in Progress!👍🏾🤑💪🏾
Old 05-14-18, 05:33 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default “Trusting the Process!”

“Trusting the Process!”🎨💦💧 The wet sand and buffing procedure is almost complete. The only thing left to do is wire up the puddle lights, side mirror lights, and add the finish touches of a exterior glaze application and the exterior hardware and she’ll be back at home. Very happy with the way the car is looking and I look forward to the next phase of the makeover. Here are some unfinished pics of how the car is progressing!👍🏾📸💪🏾 You can follow this build process on ClubLexus.com in the LS Build thread. Stay Tuned!😉#wald #waldinternational #toyotires #clublexus #individwheels #ls460l @tdubyaa2007 @mrexecutiv @workwheelsnorcal @ultimateauto @uniquecustomupholstery @tnautoinspired
Old 05-17-18, 03:01 PM
Jasoneo5
Lexus Test Driver

Received 32 Likes on 22 Posts

Nice! What'd Johnnel do with his LS? I purchased his 20" Futura's off his old car a few years back
Old 05-30-18, 08:38 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Thanks!

Originally Posted by Jasoneo5
Nice! What'd Johnnel do with his LS? I purchased his 20" Futura's off his old car a few years back
Thanks for looking, but I'm not sure about Johnnel's car?
Old 05-31-18, 04:59 PM
PROSTAR
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

looking sick can't wait to see with the wheels on
Old 06-02-18, 08:02 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Thanks!

Originally Posted by PROSTAR
looking sick can't wait to see with the wheels on
Still work to be done before that happens! Stay Tuned!
Old 06-05-18, 03:14 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default All of the Lights!💡

“All of the Lights, All of the Lights!” Wet Sand and Buffing is complete with the exception of the final waxing. Putting the last finishing touches of the exterior small pieces and lighting together and she’ll be coming home for her next phase of mods. Lots of preparation, time, and money spent on this car, but that’s what makes it worth it when it’s “Showtime!”👍🏾📸🏆💪🏾🤑 Notice I didn’t say complete, because they never are in this modding world!😂 Pictured is the car after wet sand and buffing, the puddle lights, side mirror lights, and rear tail light upgrades being wired up. After a final waxing she’ll be ready to come home.

Next phase is to hopefully add a BBK to the exterior, engine cover upgrades, Joe Z exhaust install and move to the interior. I want to rejuvenate the interior with a interior design that would be more fitting for my taste. The entertainment system in this car sounds great already, so there are no plans to add any audio mods, unless there is a sponsor on deck looking to support my project.🤑🔊 My plan is to have this project complete for November 2018 “Simply Clean Meet” debut!😜 Stay Tuned! #clublexus #uniqueupholstery #wald #bigbodyls460 #toyotires #individwheels #modeparfume #

Last edited by Wringo; 06-05-18 at 03:17 AM.

Quick Reply: Wringo's Welcoming thread!!