Build Threads Details on Club Lexus 2IS owner vehicles

e46m3lol's never ending mod list (07is250) track/ show car | TONS OF PICS!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-13, 03:45 PM
UniSlayEX
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Saw you in Santa Monica the morning of the 27th. Just missed you because because I had to go to the drivers meeting inside. Would have been nice to have a third person in the Experience Event. I didnt meet the other Lexus driver though. Think he's a member on here, I feel like I've seen his car before.
Old 07-31-13, 04:02 PM
e46m3lol
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by UniSlayEX
Saw you in Santa Monica the morning of the 27th. Just missed you because because I had to go to the drivers meeting inside. Would have been nice to have a third person in the Experience Event. I didnt meet the other Lexus driver though. Think he's a member on here, I feel like I've seen his car before.
Whats up brotha! I know I saw another 2is there at the Targa Trophy rally. I actually was at the drivers meeting way up front by where Jason was giving the speach. Bad thing was that I could barely walk so my chiropractor which happens to be a Targa Trophy veteran was cracking the shi** out of my back lol
Old 08-01-13, 02:31 PM
UniSlayEX
Lexus Test Driver

Haha! I was stage left! Jason's a cool guy. Yeah man, I'm hooked. I put it down on the HWY. People didnt like getting passed by a 2IS LOL. Couple guys bought me shots when they found out who I was. Awesome trip. Did you go? Hope your back feels better!
Old 08-01-13, 02:37 PM
e46m3lol
Lead Lap

Haha! I was stage left! Jason's a cool guy. Yeah man, I'm hooked. I put it down on the HWY. People didnt like getting passed by a 2IS LOL. Couple guys bought me shots when they found out who I was. Awesome trip. Did you go? Hope your back feels better!
I did last year's Targa Trophy LA - Vegas run in my Smazarati. Funniest thing on 4 wheels! It looked like a little hamster flying down the fwy. Had it flying the whole way to Vegas at 95mph top speed pinned and I put that little front BBK to good use! ha ha

Old 08-01-13, 03:06 PM
UniSlayEX
Lexus Test Driver

BAHAHA Boss. Powder coated the wheels, right?
Old 08-01-13, 03:46 PM
e46m3lol
Lead Lap

BAHAHA Boss. Powder coated the wheels, right?
Nope... painted with engine enamel then clear coated
Old 08-01-13, 04:38 PM
UniSlayEX
Lexus Test Driver

sex
Old 08-01-13, 04:40 PM
Sffd103
Fire Slayer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Read the whole thread. You've done a lot of work on it. You should try a kit and 19" wheels. You should be able to go lower than that. The darker wheels looked better IMO. Have fun with the next wrap. I'm kinda liking mine.
Old 08-03-13, 08:20 AM
billymowat
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ifs conversion bumper

how much are you asking for the isf bumper i am located over in toronto would that be an issue for you?
Old 08-05-13, 09:14 AM
e46m3lol
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Sffd103
Read the whole thread. You've done a lot of work on it. You should try a kit and 19" wheels. You should be able to go lower than that. The darker wheels looked better IMO. Have fun with the next wrap. I'm kinda liking mine.
Thanks for the feedback.
For some reason I've never been sold on the idea of 19" wheels... not sure why if they look great on most cars. Now that it's silver I do fee the need for a darker wheel. Silver on Silver looks a little too plain. I'll be wrapping her again soon so I can't wait to see what color I end up going with

Originally Posted by billymowat
how much are you asking for the isf bumper i am located over in toronto would that be an issue for you?
PM coming your way.
Old 08-06-13, 12:45 PM
UniSlayEX
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by e46m3lol
Thanks for the feedback.
For some reason I've never been sold on the idea of 19" wheels... not sure why if they look great on most cars. Now that it's silver I do fee the need for a darker wheel. Silver on Silver looks a little too plain. I'll be wrapping her again soon so I can't wait to see what color I end up going with
I'm all for the darker wheel if you keep it Silver, but I'd like to see what color wrap you throw on it before I give you my two cents

I have a feeling you're leaning Blue or Red. or Yellow.... I dont know, should be awesome regardless.
Old 08-06-13, 01:07 PM
e46m3lol
Lead Lap

I'm all for the darker wheel if you keep it Silver, but I'd like to see what color wrap you throw on it before I give you my two cents

I have a feeling you're leaning Blue or Red. or Yellow.... I dont know, should be awesome regardless.
I haven't thought of wrapping it red... but I have seen a redish orange ISF with a wald bison bodykit here in Cali that looks freakin awesome! I would not mind wrapping mine in that color
Old 08-06-13, 03:48 PM
UniSlayEX
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by e46m3lol
I haven't thought of wrapping it red... but I have seen a redish orange ISF with a wald bison bodykit here in Cali that looks freakin awesome! I would not mind wrapping mine in that color

The Pursiut 4

Targa Trophy 2012

My thoughts.....

Morti?

Old 08-06-13, 04:18 PM
e46m3lol
Lead Lap

Holy smokes... the more I see this car the more I love it!!!

Such a bad *** ISF!
Old 08-06-13, 07:07 PM
sawndz
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow ! insane love it

Quick Reply: e46m3lol's never ending mod list (07is250) track/ show car | TONS OF PICS!!