msc300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

champagne anyone lookin good
Old 03-31-10, 03:33 PM
SCrollinSD
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SC51, no it's just a indeed cup holder from car mate. Has that VIP table feel to it and I needed a passenger side cup hold since the factory one hits my screen on my deck.

BigGreen, The old equips were 18x8.5 +11 on 215/40/18 and 18x10 +18 on 225/40/18 and the new amistads are 19x10 -18 and 19x10 -28 on 225/35/18.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

NVM, i just found the answers to both my questions, and now feel like a douche. your car was just too attractive to read any further into the thread i guess.. hahah.

but still.... MOAR PICTOAR of BEFOAR and AFTOARzzzz
Old 03-31-10, 03:42 PM
SCrollinSD
Pole Position

actually, i still have a question about the cupholders. lol. how did you mount them? because during my breif research for them, people have said they mount in the window frame. and apparently the mounting pieces are like so:

http://www.luxuryjcars.com/forums/in...showtopic=1437

but yours are facing the other direction, which means you can either move the mounters, or you stuck them in the air vents or what?

please let me know, i like how yours are facing much better than sideways!
Old 03-31-10, 04:48 PM
SCrollinSD
Pole Position

also, these are the only ones I can find for sale. do you think these are legit? or are they knockof/**** quality? they are coming from Japan so they MUST be JDM tyte right? lol. any input appreciated.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-C...#ht_1968wt_939
Old 03-31-10, 06:28 PM
soarer13oy
Lexus Champion

Man thats a pretty good job you did there
Old 03-31-10, 07:21 PM
ScottURnot
Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow! That fender went wild on you, looks like you got it under control at least.
Old 03-31-10, 08:57 PM
GZZ-TT
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks really nice, 'cept that front grille- which really highlights that your kit is a knock-off Vertex. Great work thus far!
Old 03-31-10, 09:47 PM
SCrollinSD
Pole Position

^^ the fact that it's mounted an inch higher really doesn't "highlight" that to anyone but us aficionados.. it still looks mad sexy. I'd trade it for my setup in a heartbeat!
Old 03-31-10, 09:53 PM
saru
Driver

fenderub, Thanks. I'm on UAS so if it goes up it can come right back down.

masagsxr, Heres a pic of the said tool. I just kept studying the ones I saw on yahoo Japan. Me and my pops realized there wasn't ***** to them and came up with this. All Home depot.

Forte EXE, They are just the fleabays I was going to do a custom number with the factory lights, just never go around to it.

vinh, I still have them. I might sell them, just haven't decided on a price yet.

SC570, I might have miss worded. Sorry. I did use a roller. But the backs were a little more complicated then that. The outer fender and inner fender spread apart as you get higher. We had to hammer the inner fender to a point where the 2 touch with out dimpling the outer. other wise you will never pull that high. roller just doesn't have the strength. But that's only a issue if you go this far. If you good with a hammer and dolly its not that bad. we also hit a point where the roller just wouldn't pull any more and had to finish the outer lip with a pipe. then stuffing news paper on top of the tire and dropping the car. Every trick in the book was used on the rears! The pull really don't look that far with the pic's but here something to give you an idea and thanks, that's the look I was going for here. I'm going for that VIP style and always loved the way they pull the ***** out of the fenders and camber the crap out of the wheels.

4" up where the taper starts to roll out.

SCrollinSD, I almost sold mine last year. I Was going to buy a Q45 or a LS430. I bought the rims with one of those cars in mind. I don't really have a whole lotta pic's. The only reason I have a few was we had just finished the UAS that day. My friends have pic's but I don't. If you buy the cup holders brand new they come with both vent and door holders. I don't want to bad mouth but I would never pay that much for that holder. I think mine was like 20 to 25 bucks. What part of cali you from ? I got mine in Japan town in San Fran. There's a market in Irvine that has them as well, or little tokyo in LA.

phamln, Yeah I got burnt on those. Or should I say SC owner's got the ***** end on that. I bought them on yahoo japan through a auction service. In the picture the replace the front of the mirror but that was for another aplication. for Jzz30 owners it's just a cap that you put over the mirror. They look good at night when signaling but if you look close you can tell there just caps. they have grown on me and where just to damn expensive to not use.
Old 03-31-10, 10:00 PM
SCrollinSD
Pole Position

^^ word. thanks for the heads up! i did not and will not order from there, I'll keep lookin. if you ever wanna sell one of em hit me up! :P

fine then... MOAR AFTOAR PICTOAR!!!
Old 03-31-10, 10:01 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

New pics are great but nothing wrong with it they way you had it..
Old 03-31-10, 10:05 PM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Received 409 Likes on 337 Posts

That is sick! I wanna get a setup like this once I get a couple more SC's. Good choice on the wheels too! It looks very clean.
Old 04-01-10, 12:29 PM
SCrollinSD
Pole Position

do you have any night shots of the headlight ouput? or could you take some? I like how they look during the day, but if they kill output or just look cheesy I might not get them.

they are these right?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Toyota-Lexus-Soa...#ht_2772wt_939

with these highs?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Toyota-Lexus-Soa...#ht_1851wt_939
Old 04-01-10, 03:09 PM
saru
Driver

Yeah those are the ones. Hard to say about light out put. I put HID's in both high and low when I got em, and well there not made for HID. If I take a night shot there will be glare, unless I take it with only running lights. They are not as adjustable as stock that's for sure, but I have yet to get flashed for my lights being to bright so must be alright.

Not a up date but I took the car out today! Took it to my uncle's shop to start planing my custom exhaust and get some advice on the messed up fender.

Old 04-01-10, 03:18 PM
Vincent123
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that rear pull is crazy, love it man

Quick Reply: teaser; with unknow finish date???