Notices
Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Appreciation post: 99-00 Toyota 4Runner

Old 05-08-19, 10:13 AM
sm1ke
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Appreciation post: 99-00 Toyota 4Runner

Just thought I'd share a few photos of a very clean 99-00 Toyota 4Runner SR5. My family and I went to church on Sunday and I saw this gem parked on the street. I snapped a few quick photos with my cellphone before heading into the church. I found out that the car belongs to my wife's uncle, who told me that he takes good care of it and does a "diamond cut" every year (his English isn't the best :P). Apparently this 4Runner only has 140,000 kms on it (87000 miles)! It also has the 5-speed manual transmission. The white spots in the photos aren't paint chips, they're snow.

I've seen so many beaten up 4Runners that have had the exterior neglected, so it was nice to see one in such pristine condition. Of course, I made it clear that I would buy it if he ever chose to sell it, but he told me that he's likely hold on to it and hand it down to one of his sons.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: