Whats Your Favorite Resource & Product? - Page 4 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Notices
Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.
View Poll Results: Who Is Your Favorite Resource?
AutoGeek
33.33%
Detailed Image
25.00%
Rag Company
0%
Detailing.Com
0%
Obssessed Garage
16.67%
Other (Who?)
25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Whats Your Favorite Resource & Product?

Old 07-15-18, 01:08 PM
Blkexcoupe
Lexus Champion

No, I havent had a chance. Scheduling is always tricky.
Old 08-06-18, 07:06 AM
GunnyFitz
Lexus Test Driver

ADDENDUM: The previous "Soap Shot" I posted was with the Chemical Guys Honeydew Product which produced decent foam, yet left surface quite "tacky"
Subsequently used the "McKees" Foam soap that impressed me more with both thickness of foam, and a smooth, slippery finish after drying. I like em both though.
This McKee's From Amazon This McKee's From Amazon

PS; For those of you who like to detail wheels and lower half of car with a bit more ease on your back. This helped me BIGTIME!
A Must Have- for Old Bones! A Must Have- for Old Bones!
Old 02-06-19, 06:26 AM
GunnyFitz
Lexus Test Driver

Oh the times they are changing!!
Since posting this last one on McKee's and CG Foam Soap, Ive already had hat Greenworks 1800psi PW break on me, Lowe's took it back, gave me a new Greenworks 2000psi, and now Im about to step WAY UP and arm it with a complete MTM Hydro Pro Series from Esoteric, or MTM themselves. (I wouldn't purchase a Tshirt from Obsessed Garage so don't even get me going on that Toolbag!) Those of you who own a Big Box Pressure Washer know how frustrating those "Kinkless Hoses" can be to move around, therefore I'll be adding a 50" High Pressure Hose to this awesome SGS28 Gun/Foam Cannon - MTM cant be beat.

One thing I'd really like to know...Anyone here use this "Ammo NYC" Waterless Gear at all? Love to hear some Pro's and Cons please?
Old 02-06-19, 09:23 AM
AnthonyMJ
Driver

Dallas Paint Correction and Luxury Microfiber https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVl...QbHMmKdVWTleaQ

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Whats Your Favorite Resource & Product?

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: