Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Fantastic Detailer in Norhtern Virginia, So happy with the results...

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-17, 05:49 PM
Reston4GS
Rookie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Fantastic Detailer in Norhtern Virginia, So happy with the results...

Just got my newly bought, used 2013 GS350 Starfire Pearl AWD detailed, and as much as I like to Detail my own vehicles, to watch a true professional detailer in action is amazing, and to see the results was awesome. This guy came to my office and had everything with him in his Mercedes van (water, power, lights, steamer, ext) and stayed in my office’s parking lot for 9 hours. This dude was amazing, I still not sure if he took a leak the entire time... Anyway, I built an expensive detail into the purchase price when negotiating so I didn’t feel bad paying for a detail instead of doing it myself. Boy am I glad I did, this guy is really good, I basically have a new car now. Anyway I was so impressed I thought If you live in Norhtern Virginia and are looking for a really good detailer, here is a guy to try... Ace Mobile Auto Detailing.
Old 12-05-17, 11:41 AM
RX469
Pole Position

Received 48 Likes on 38 Posts

Do you have any before & after photos to share?
Old 12-05-17, 03:39 PM
Reston4GS
Rookie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Lol, once again I pulled a rookie move, not too many before and after photos that will really show what a fantastic job he did, but tomorrow I will take some photos if I don’t get rained out.
I got the car yesterday after the sun had starting to set, and I drove to work this morning in the dark so I didn’t really get to appreciate fully the job Nathan did. When I got in it to go run an errand at lunch I really didn’t need to run, I was floored by the job he did inside. It honestly looks brand new inside, and my 4GS is a 2013 with 70K+ Mileage.
The one kind of unusual thing that happened was a stain on my drivers door leather panel where you put your hand to close the door, had a red stain in the hole. I thought it was wine or juice that wasn’t coming out. Ends up being gum that he completely removed, said it smelled like “bubbalicous”. Lol
Old 01-08-18, 12:57 PM
wycy
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, approx how much does a 9 hour detail cost? Also, did he have some kind of hose/water supply of his own? Mobile pressure washer?