ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Care & Detailing (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/automotive-care-and-detailing-122/)
-   -   Dodo Juice products used on my Cabernet interior (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/automotive-care-and-detailing/855579-dodo-juice-products-used-on-my-cabernet-interior.html)

LatinLS430 05-06-17 02:16 PM

Dodo Juice products used on my Cabernet interior

5 Attachment(s)
A few days ago a watched a good video on leather cleaning:

After watching the video, I decided to buy the Dodo Juice Supernatural cleaner and sealant. I am very pleased how my front seats and front door panels came out! I was using Meguiar's cleaner and conditioner before using the Dodo Juice stuff.

Here are the products I used:
Attachment 414521

Before the Dodo Juice cleaner:
Attachment 414522

50/50 shot:
Attachment 414523

This is the new dirty MF towel I used to wide it down:
Attachment 414524

And the final results:
Attachment 414525

The sealer is very easy to apply and it leaves a matte look and not shiny like it with the Meguiar's. I never wiped down the Meguair's so maybe that's why my seats looked so shiny before idk.
I used cleaned my arm rest and steering wheels with these products. The steering wheels feels really soft.

e60bmw 05-06-17 03:22 PM

Looks really good, may have to try it in the future. I haven't used it on this car but on my other cars I always used leatherique. Its a 2 step process where you coat it on the car and leave it on for about 8 hours on a hot day. It extracts all of the contaminants in the leather and then you use the cleaner to remove it. I've had incredible results on it on the LS and ES, the 99 ES looked like brand new seats after using. I'm always trying out different detailing products. I see you have a sonax brush. Have you ever used sonax polimer net shield or sonax brilliant shine? They make great products...

LatinLS430 05-06-17 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by e60bmw (Post 9859659)
Looks really good, may have to try it in the future. I haven't used it on this car but on my other cars I always used leatherique. Its a 2 step process where you coat it on the car and leave it on for about 8 hours on a hot day. It extracts all of the contaminants in the leather and then you use the cleaner to remove it. I've had incredible results on it on the LS and ES, the 99 ES looked like brand new seats after using. I'm always trying out different detailing products. I see you have a sonax brush. Have you ever used sonax polimer net shield or sonax brilliant shine? They make great products...

Thanks! I haven't used leatherique but I've heard good things about it. I bought the sonax brush to clean the seats and I really liked the quality of the brush. I haven't used any other sonax product but I know they are good quality I have too much Meguiar's stuff haha.

zmcgovern4 05-08-17 08:22 AM

Love the color of those seats!

They turned out very nice, too. Thanks for sharing.

LatinLS430 05-08-17 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by zmcgovern4 (Post 9861018)
Love the color of those seats!

They turned out very nice, too. Thanks for sharing.

Cabernet is pretty nice huh!? :D
Thanks!

2URGSE 05-08-17 12:14 PM

How is the leather holding up? I find most leather to crack very quickly nowadays.

LatinLS430 05-09-17 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by 2URGSE (Post 9861286)
How is the leather holding up? I find most leather to crack very quickly nowadays.

I think the leather is holding up pretty well. I'm the second owner and I have 49k miles.