Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Quick intro...

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-14, 04:53 PM
Greg@DI
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Quick intro...

Hello all,

My name is Ivan and I will do my best to help out on the forums for the foreseeable future. Greg the owner has been extremely busy keeping up with the growth of Detailed Image (in large thanks to this forum), but didn't want to keep the forums unattended. I'll try to revisit as many threads and messages as possible, but if I miss something I encourage anyone to either post again or send a private message with any inquiries. I am a professional detailer in the Chicagoland area and I have been working with Detailed Image on a variety of projects for well over 5 years now. You can read more about myself as well as some articles I have written over the years on my profile page of the DI Ask-a-Pro Blog. I'm very happy to be getting back into the forum world and hope to assist many of you with any questions on car detailing products or techniques.

Well anyway, enough about me, let's get back on the topic of car detailing!

Ivan @ DI
Old 01-22-14, 05:45 AM
zmcgovern4
Auto Detailing Master

Received 93 Likes on 78 Posts

Guess I'll stop answering all the questions then

Welcome, Ivan.

-Zach
Old 01-22-14, 07:24 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 62 Likes on 60 Posts

Welcome Ivan... DI, DD, and CG have all been my go to companies for great products and deals... Welcome to CL....
Old 01-22-14, 10:17 AM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Greg@DI
Hello all,

My name is Ivan and I will do my best to help out on the forums for the foreseeable future. Greg the owner has been extremely busy keeping up with the growth of Detailed Image (in large thanks to this forum), but didn't want to keep the forums unattended. I'll try to revisit as many threads and messages as possible, but if I miss something I encourage anyone to either post again or send a private message with any inquiries. I am a professional detailer in the Chicagoland area and I have been working with Detailed Image on a variety of projects for well over 5 years now. You can read more about myself as well as some articles I have written over the years on my profile page of the DI Ask-a-Pro Blog. I'm very happy to be getting back into the forum world and hope to assist many of you with any questions on car detailing products or techniques.

Well anyway, enough about me, let's get back on the topic of car detailing!

Ivan @ DI
the forum has not been unattended... we have Z Mac... aka zmcgovern. welcome...
Old 01-22-14, 11:38 AM
Greg@DI
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by sydtoosic
the forum has not been unattended... we have Z Mac... aka zmcgovern. welcome...
Originally Posted by tmf2004
Welcome Ivan... DI, DD, and CG have all been my go to companies for great products and deals... Welcome to CL....
Originally Posted by zmcgovern4
Guess I'll stop answering all the questions then

Welcome, Ivan.

-Zach
Thanks all. haha Zach I'm sure you have tons more experience with Lexus than I do, so please don't stop answering anything .

Syd I simply meant on the end of DI, I'm sure Zach and others here who I'm looking forward to meeting provide great info and advice. Thanks again!
Old 01-22-14, 12:38 PM
zmcgovern4
Auto Detailing Master

Received 93 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by Greg@DI
Thanks all. haha Zach I'm sure you have tons more experience with Lexus than I do, so please don't stop answering anything . Syd I simply meant on the end of DI, I'm sure Zach and others here who I'm looking forward to meeting provide great info and advice. Thanks again!
I was just messing around... I spend way too much time on this forum to not answer questions

Glad to have you around, too. Tim Coats is around here too and will chime in from time to time.
Old 01-22-14, 09:41 PM
Greg@DI
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by zmcgovern4
I was just messing around... I spend way too much time on this forum to not answer questions

Glad to have you around, too. Tim Coats is around here too and will chime in from time to time.
That's great to hear! Looking forward to sharing some good knowledge on here.

Ivan @ DI
Old 01-28-14, 08:25 PM
Jetfire
Royale with cheese

Welcome Ivan. Looking forward to your input.