Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Review: BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-13, 08:13 AM
Bryan@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Review: BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal

Since I was working on a Kona blue Mustang I decided it would be the perfect candidate to try BlackFire total Polish & Seal. I used the BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal since it was a polish that would remove the swirl marks and protect the paint. BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal will clean the paint of contaminants so that it can create a mirror shine and get the maximum protection out of the sealant. When using this product it did not create that annoying dust like some other products. It will also remove wax build up which is saves you time on removing old wax. BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal can be used by hand or machine. Since I could not pull the mustang into the garage I decided to try BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal in the sun. When applying BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal I used a foam wax applicator I was hesitant about applying it in the sun but it actually did not streak.

After I worked BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal into the paint it was time to wipe it off. I used a Supreme 530 Microfiber Towel since it is a thick, soft towel that will not damage the paint. After wiping off the polish I noticed it really made the flakes pop. The polish did remove all the swirls that were in the paint which was surprising since I did it by hand and was not expecting them to all be removed. After using BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal I decided it was one of the best all in ones I have used and gave me the best results I have seen yet. If you are looking to save time and end up with amazing results then this is the product to use.

BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal

Supreme 530 Microfiber Towel
Old 08-30-13, 09:45 AM
zmcgovern4
Auto Detailing Master

Received 93 Likes on 78 Posts

I've already chimed in on AGO regarding this product, but I'll play along on here as well since I like this product...

Originally Posted by zmcgovern45
TPnS is a good product for general light polishing and light swirl removal.

When my wife got her SUV it was covered in water spots, and I wanted to bring some gloss back before doing a full restoration. I decided to hit the hood with TPnS on a 5.5" Orange LC Light Cutting Pad via the PC7424XP at full speed. The results were good considering this is a product that I don't consider to have much cutting ability.

A couple of weeks later, the car was given a proper correction and was coated with 22ple VX1 Pro. You can see the transformation here if you are interested. It took FG400 on an orange pad to clean up the car, so for that reason alone, I think TPnS did a very decent job.

Attention to Detailing - 2010 Mazda CX-7 - 2 Step Paint Correction and 22ple Application
Old 09-03-13, 05:19 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

you guys at Autogeek and use my car anytime to use new products since i'm right up the road... I'm serious ...