Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

How To: Protect Vinyl Stripes & Decals with Pinnacle

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-13, 07:53 AM
Bryan@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default How To: Protect Vinyl Stripes & Decals with Pinnacle

I was lucky enough to have a roush mustang passed down to me from my grandfather since it was a Roush it came with vinyl stripes. Before I worked at Autogeek I never knew how to care for the vinyl stripes. Im sure some of you guys are aware that vinyl stripes are not cheap to have done and I did not want to ruin mine. I soon figured out that I could use one of my favorite spray waxes on them to keep them looking new. The great thing about Pinnacle XMT 360 Spray Wax is that it has UV protection to help prevent vinyl stripes from fading. It also does not add an artificial shine and will not harm the stripes in any way. It also allows the vinyl stripes to bead water just like the paint does. This product is one of the easiest spray waxes you can apply it does not streak and leaves you with protection. Something to remember when using this product is a little goes a long way. When using Pinnacle XMT 360 Spray Wax you want to use a towel that is nice and plush like the Gold Plush Jr. Microfiber Towel.

After buffing off the XMT you can finally be assured your vinyl stripes will be protected and clean.

Benefits Of using Pinnacle XMT 360 Spray Wax
- It is formulated to be used in sun.
- Paint and vinyl will be protected from UV rays, moisture, and dirt
- Will not add artificial gloss to vinyl stripes

Pinnacle XMT 360 Spray Wax

Gold Plush Jr. Microfiber Towel