Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Pinnacle XMT Carnauba Finishing Glaze - Show Car Finish in minutes

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-13, 07:56 AM
Bryan@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Pinnacle XMT Carnauba Finishing Glaze - Show Car Finish in minutes

As some of you know I own a 2005 Roush Mustang and since I do not have the time to do a full correction I needed something that would fill in the swirl marks. Since I try to keep my Mustang looking like new I hate having any swirls in the paint I decided I would put a glaze on the paint to hide them until I move and have proper equipment to keep from installing them. After doing some research and trying to find a glaze that did not have any cutting abilities just one that would fill in the swirls. I found that Pinnacle XMT Carnauba Finishing Glaze would be the perfect product. This product is the perfect product if you have a last minute car show and are trying to find a product that will fill in most of the imperfections. Pinnacle XMT Carnauba Finishing Glaze also contains Carnauba Wax so it will provide protection and add more gloss then a conventional Glaze.

I was amazed how this product could be used in the sun and not streak. When applying Pinnacle XMT Carnauba Finishing Glaze I used Wolfgang German Polish N’ Wax Applicator since you can use the gray side to apply glazes this was the perfect pad to use. When wiping it off Pinnacle XMT Carnauba Finishing Glaze I recommend using a high quality towel such as the Gold Plush Jr. Microfiber Towel.

After applying Pinnacle XMT Carnauba Finishing Glaze I notice that it had filled in the swirl leaving nothing but a perfect reflection. After wiping it off I noticed the paint had more depth. I was surprised how good this product did from being applied by hand.

Benefit of Using applying Pinnacle XMT Carnauba Finishing Glaze
- It will add depth to your paint and deep gloss
- Will fill in swirl marks in a small amount of time
- Is formulated to be used in the sun
- Contains Carnauba wax so it will add protection and a deep gloss.

Pinnacle XMT Carnauba Finishing Glaze

Wolfgang German Polish N’ Wax Applicator

Gold Plush Jr. Microfiber Towel