Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

How to use Pinnacle Leather Cleaner & Conditioner

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-13, 08:11 AM
Bryan@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default How to use Pinnacle Leather Cleaner & Conditioner

Next on my list of products to review, I decided I would try out Pinnacle Leather Cleaner & Conditioner. If you are looking for an all in one then you must try this product! When using Pinnacle Leather Cleaner & Conditioner with a microfiber applicator it has no problem removing all the dirt from the seat. The microfiber applicator texture helps loosen the dirt stuck in the leathers grain. This product is perfect for leather that has been taken care of and does not need a lot of care like this Lexus LX470.

First Thing you’re going to do is spray cleaner & Conditioner into the microfiber applicator. Make sure you use an ample amount of product. The cleaner in this product is strong but not harsh on the leather, it does just enough to lift up the dirt.

Next you are going to work the product into the seat. You can see I am using a microfiber applicator over a foam applicator. I used the microfiber applicator since it has more grab on it which means it will bring all the dirt to the top.

Next take your microfiber towel and wipe the surface clean. When finished wiping flip towel over for next application so you don’t put dirt back on the leather. It is always good to use high quality microfiber towel so you do not damage the leather.

After the surface is wiped clean your going to want to reapply the Pinnacle Leather Cleaner & Conditioner. But instead of wiping it off this time you’re going to want to dab the product not wipe it off so that the leather can absorb the conditioner.

After following those steps you will have nice clean leather that feels soft to the touch. If you are looking to clean your leather and condition it at the same time then this product is for you. This product also gave the car a rich leather aroma. It also did not leave the seats greasy after application.

Benefits of using Pinnacle Leather Cleaner & Conditioner
-Pinnacle Leather Cleaner & Conditioner is safe and effective.
-Nourish leather that has become stiff and dry.
-Can be used on more than automotive interiors.
-Protects seats from fading.

Pinnacle Leather Cleaner & Conditioner

Microfiber Applicator Pads

Blue All Purpose Microfiber Towels 3 Pack
Old 07-31-13, 07:50 AM
redoctane
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice write up thanks!