Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

What's NEW @ Autogeek - April 2013

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-13, 10:13 AM
Nick@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's NEW @ Autogeek - April 2013

Summer is right around the corner and new products continue to roll in!

Check out some of the latest and greatest products we've added to the store in the last couple weeks.

The BLACKFIRE BlackICE Whiplash Wax Kit is an all-inclusive wax kit built around BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Montan Sealant Wax – a hybrid wax tailored specifically for black and dark colored vehicles. The BLACKFIRE BlackICE Whiplash Wax Kit includes everything you need to coat your vehicle with the BLACKFIRE shine – a shine so deep that it’s guaranteed to turn heads and create WHIPLASH!

BLACKFIRE BlackICE Whiplash Wax Kit

Finally – a kit for removing light curb rash, scratches, road rash and oxidation from non-clear coated wheels. The 3M Wheel Restoration System is a carefully assembled kit that includes virtually everything you need to restore the appearance of your damaged wheels. Take the guesswork out of making your wheels look new again with the 3M Wheel Restoration System.

3M Wheel Restoration System 39052

Bouncer’s 22 Wax is a hand-crafted wax manufactured by a car wax enthusiast named Jay (better known as the “Bouncer” on a UK discussion forum). Bouncer’s 22 Wax is an independent wax label that is distributed by Dodo Juice in over 30 countries world-wide. This unique, home-brewed wax is formulated using the highest quality natural and synthetic ingredients available in a car wax.

Dodo Juice – Bouncer’s 22 Wax 100 ml.

Nanoskin Mega Trend Inorganic Coating is a state-of-the-art inorganic paint coating that provides up to 3 years of paint protection. By using advanced inorganic diamond carbon technology, Nanoskin Mega Trend shines and protects your vehicle better than anything else available. Once treated with Nanoskin Mega Trend, your vehicle will repel dirt, water and contaminants while maintaining a hard-as-nails, liquid-like shine.

Nanoskin Mega Trend Inorganic Coating System

Permanon Diamond 2-in-1 was formulated to maintain the shine and protection provided by spray-and-rinse Permanon coatings, including Platinum, Diamond and Supershine. Permanon Diamond 2-in-1 washes and treats hard surfaces while revitalizing the silicium (14Si) protection and enhancing the gloss. Permanon Diamond 2-in-1 is best described as a maintenance wash for Permanon coatings.

Permanon Diamond 2-in-1

New Duragloss microfiber towels and tools!

Duragloss Plush Microfiber Wash Mitt

Duragloss Plush Microfiber Polishing Cloth

Duragloss Plush Microfiber Drying Towel

Check the What's New Page on a regular basis because we're adding new products every week!

Last edited by Nick@Autogeek; 04-17-13 at 11:17 AM.
Old 04-17-13, 10:42 AM
zmcgovern4
Auto Detailing Master

Received 93 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek

Nanoskin Mega Trend Inorganic Coating is a state-of-the-art inorganic paint coating that provides up to 3 years of paint protection. By using advanced inorganic diamond carbon technology, Nanoskin Mega Trend shines and protects your vehicle better than anything else available. Once treated with Nanoskin Mega Trend, your vehicle will repel dirt, water and contaminants while maintaining a hard-as-nails, liquid-like shine.
This caught my eye.. until I saw the price tag.

$170??? I am going to need quite a bit of explanation as to why this can demand that price when OC2.0 remains at $70 and claims to last a lifetime... just saying.

I'm all for paying for quality, it just needs to be justified
Old 04-17-13, 02:43 PM
zapa
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by zmcgovern4

$170??? I am going to need quite a bit of explanation as to why this can demand that price when OC2.0 remains at $70 and claims to last a lifetime... just saying.

^^^ why dont YOU be the guy to try it out and let us know how it is
Old 04-17-13, 04:37 PM
zmcgovern4
Auto Detailing Master

Ha, if my supplier picks it up I may give it a shot.

Last edited by zmcgovern4; 04-17-13 at 08:24 PM.
Old 04-17-13, 06:17 PM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by zmcgovern4

this caught my eye also...
my car is opti-coated, so i'll pass... for now .
Old 04-17-13, 07:16 PM
zmcgovern4
Auto Detailing Master

Originally Posted by sydtoosic
this caught my eye also...
my car is opti-coated, so i'll pass... for now .
Yeah I've got mine coated with 22ple but I'm always looking to try new things. I'd remove it if I found a good enough reason to.