Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

New Optimum Coatings (Opti-Lens, Opti-Glass) In Stock!

Old 03-14-13, 05:16 AM
Nick@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Optimum Coatings (Opti-Lens, Opti-Glass) In Stock!

Every ten years or so Ferrari unveils a new super super car (yes, two "supers"). Each new flagship is met with great anticipation from automotive enthusiasts around the world. When Ferrari showed off the LaFerrari at the Geneva show a couple weeks ago, the automotive would was turned upside down. A high-revving (9250 RPM!!) naturally aspirated V12 paired with the most advanced hybrid system available?! Get out.

In the car care world, a new product unveiling from Optimum Polymer Technologies is just as significant. When Dr. David Ghodoussi - the man behind Optimum Polymer Technologies - unveils a new product, people perk up and pay attention. That's exactly what happened at last year's SEMA show when the doctor unveiled four all new products.

The first of four new offerings from Optimum to be released was No Rinse Wash & Wax.

Up Close & Personal: Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax

Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax is yet another revolutionary product from Optimum Polymer Technologies. Dr. David Ghodoussi - the brains behind Optimum car care products - managed to fuse his award-winning No Rinse Wash & Shine with the patented UV inhibitors found in Optimum Car Wax to create an all-new product – Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax. The latest innovation from Optimum Polymer Technologies promises to deliver the convenience of a rinseless car wash with the cutting-edge protection of advanced UV inhibitors and high-grade carnauba wax.

The other three products, Opti-Lens Permanent Headlight Coating, Opti-Glass Coating and Opti-Glass Clean & Protect Concentrate, officially went on sale last night. I've played around with all three and as expected, they're fantastic.

Optimum Opti-Lens Permanent Headlight Coating

Optimum Opti-Lens Headlight Coating is a resin-based coating designed to protect headlights against yellowing, fading and discoloration for the life of the vehicle. Optimum Opti-Lens Headlight Coating forms a covalent bond with the headlight and cross-links to blanket the lens with a durable, protective film. Headlights coated with Optimum Opti-Lens Headlight Coating will retain perfect clarity in any environment – forever!

Optimum Opti-Lens Headlight Coating is a highly modified version of Optimum’s first coating – Opti-Coat (once known as Opti-Guard). Polycarbonate headlight lenses require far more UV protection than paint does so Dr. David Ghodoussi – CEO and chemist behind Optimum Polymer Technologies – formulated Opti-Lens Headlight Coating with the highest amount of UV inhibitors available in a coating. The result is a headlight-specific coating that ensures your vehicle’s headlights retain optimum clarity throughout the lifespan of the vehicle.

Optimum Opti-Lens Permanent Headlight Coating

Optimum Opti-Glass Coating

Optimum Opti-Glass Coating is the long awaited glass and windshield coating from Optimum Polymer Technologies, one of the leading innovators in surface care protection products. Optimum Opti-Glass Coating is a resin-based glass coating that forms a durable layer of protection against environmental contaminants, leaving your windshield and exterior glass clean and protected.

Optimum Opti-Glass Coating forms a durable, cross-linking bond to glass and other silica-based surfaces, providing the utmost in chip, scratch and mar resistance. Optimum Opti-Glass Coating creates such an immense amount of surface tension on glass surfaces that water will simply bead up and roll off at speeds above 35 mph, rendering your windshield wipers virtually useless at highway speeds!

Optimum Opti-Glass Coating

Optimum Opti-Glass Clean & Protect Concentrate

Optimum Opti-Glass Clean & Protect Concentrate is a hyper-concentrated glass cleaner that contains an advanced polymer designed clean glass while adding repellency to rain, sleet, snow and airborne contaminants. Optimum Opti-Glass Clean & Protect Concentrate can be used as a stand-alone glass sealant or as a booster to Optimum Opti-Glass Coating. As with other surface care protection products manufactured by Optimum Polymer Technologies, Opti-Glass Clean & Protect Concentrate is incredibly easy to use!

Not all glass cleaners are created equal! Optimum Opti-Glass Clean & Protect Concentrate is proof. Through countless hours of research, development and testing Optimum Polymer Technologies, led by Dr. David Ghodoussi, created what is arguably the best glass cleaner money can buy! Not only does Optimum Opti-Glass Clean & Protect Concentrate remove built-up dirt and road grime, it imparts a hydrophobic polymer coating that causes water to bead up and roll off. Regular application of Opti-Glass Clean & Protect Concentrate will keep your vehicle’s exterior glass clean and clear.

Don’t let its small size fool you; Optimum Opti-Glass Clean & Protect Concentrate is hyper-concentrated. A single 2 oz. bottle makes a gallon of ready-to-use glass cleaner!

Optimum Opti-Glass Clean & Protect Concentrate

We're so excited to have Optimum's newest offerings in stock that we're including a free bonus with each one (pictured)!
Old 03-14-13, 07:43 AM
ntwrkguy1
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm definitely going to order some of the Opti-Lens headlight coating....I'll be curious to see how well this product holds up on some of my customer's cars that are outside 24/7.
Old 03-14-13, 02:08 PM
PaPaHoFF
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how does the headlight coating differ from opticoat? I just put opticoat on peoples headlights. Makes more sense than two have two different products when one can do it all?
Old 03-14-13, 06:06 PM
zapa
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PaPaHoFF
how does the headlight coating differ from opticoat? I just put opticoat on peoples headlights. Makes more sense than two have two different products when one can do it all?
I do the exact same thing as you do.
Old 03-15-13, 05:26 PM
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I'll be getting some ONR & Wash & Wax soon I suppose!