Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

bought this brush with water hose extension @ walmart

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-05, 09:23 PM
joshoowa
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bought this brush with water hose extension @ walmart

ok i know some of u guys are **** and want to wash the car throughly by hand, i too am like that ONLY on my car that is. well anyways last night i went to walmart to do some walmart raiding (i was bored), i went to the automotive section and saw this cool soft brush broom thingy... after i pulled it off the rack i noticed it had a resevior towards the end... basically u fill liquid soap in that part, plug in a water hose (at the bottom) and viola u have soapywater coming out where the bristles are...there's two modes rinse (no soap) and wash (soapy) ... im telling u guys this thing does wonders it cuts time washing ur car in half. u hardly even get wet because u can extend the hose as fas u like (good for SUVs).. and its good on rims as well... did i mention the brush part is surrounded by rubber so dont worry about scratching the paint or anything.

to recap: the main things i love about this contraption is its safe on wheels and its soo ridiculously easy to clean the front end of my car now.

i would tell u guys to invest rouhgly 13bucks on this.. u guys wont regret it...

BTW i went on walmart.com and i cant seem to find it and im too lazy to take a pix... but to give u a generalization of what it looks like:
-the brush part isnt attached to the extension when on the racks.
-the brush has bluesoft bristles
-it has foam grip rings for easy grip