Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Clearing up some Zaino questions (direct from Sal himself)

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-04, 06:41 PM
Guitarman

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Clearing up some Zaino questions (direct from Sal himself)

Ok guys and gals, there has been some confusion for some about a few of the Zaino polish products, so I took the time to make a phone call to Sal today, and tried to get the skinny on his 3 primary sealant polishes and their engineered uses. Here goes...

Z3 CAN be used on either single stage paint or clearcoat paint, no problem whatsoever. Some of the Corvette guys have been using Z3 on their cars for a while now FWIW. This I knew...

Z5 was engineereed for BOTH types.This I didn't know.

If you have Z2 and want to use it on single stage, it won't hurt it, BUT, it also won't work as well as it would on clearcoat, because Z3 has ingredients in it (emuslifiers etc.) that will not benefit clearcoat, but DO benefit the needs of any single stage paint, regardless if it's newer S/S urethane enamel, or an old car with acrylic lacquer or acrylic enamel. So...

Z2= Use on clearcoat cars for best results.

Z3=Use on single stage for best results, but also CAN be used on clearcoated cars with no problems. Sal said your eye won't tell a difference.

Z5 Can be used on either. For those that are UNSURE which paint they have , Z5 is a safe bet to use for either type paint. This did surprise me, but after all, he owns the company and knows what his chemists have done.

I hope this helps.

Last edited by Guitarman; 03-24-04 at 06:56 PM.
Old 01-06-04, 09:54 PM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for going out of your way Dan. Maybe you want to make this thread sticky? Before people start new threads on "which Zaino to use" they can read it at the top of the page.
Old 01-06-04, 10:14 PM
Guitarman

Can do.
Old 01-06-04, 10:20 PM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Thanks, I could probably add this message I got from Sal. I asked him about shelf life of Zaino products.

Sal Zaino wrote...I found that room temperature gave the best longevity for Zaino
products... so that's what I prefer... The optical additives I use do not like
extreme heat or cold. It will decrease there gloss enhancing properties.

When stored in a cool dry place. Avoiding extreme heat or cold. Shelf
Life is as follows.

Z-1 For optimum results use before 3 years.
Z-2 For optimum results use before 3 years.
Z-5 For optimum results use before 3 years.
Z-6 5 years +
Z-7 5 years +
Z-9 5 years +
Z-10 For optimum results use before 2 years.
Z-12 For optimum results use before 2 years.
Z-14 For optimum results use before 2 years.
Z-16 3 to 5 years
Z-18 5 years +
ZFX For optimum results keep tightly capped and use before 18 months.
Old 01-10-04, 06:08 AM
Deanski
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zaino Tips

Zaino tips from Autopia. Part One:

Nick’s unsolicited Zaino Tips & Tricks

Part One

Disclaimer: I am not a professional detailer nor an expert on paint care. I’m just a charter member of the ARZOA who has a little experience with Zaino, and one of my cars is Jet Black and shows all of my mistakes!

Intro to Zaino:
The Zaino system is made up of a group of synthetic sealant products which replace carnauba as a protectant for your paint. As a general rule the synthetic sealants have longer durability, higher reflectivity, and less depth than carnauba. The Zaino polymers form a cross-linked bond with the underlying surface and this provides excellent durability.

Zaino is more reflective, has more clarity, and gives a harder surface than the other synthetics, but it also does very little to hide underlying paint defects and is very susceptible to marring.

Many detailers seem to be afraid of using Zaino … it’s too complicated, it’s too expensive, it’s too difficult to apply/buff, it’s prone to smearing, it can’t be topped with carnauba, etc. After you have read this and applied a coat or two of Zaino you’ll find that none of these worries are justified!

Paint preparation:
Due to Zaino’s outstanding clarity and it’s lack of oils, fillers, or waxes it will not hide any underlying paint defect. In fact, Zaino will in many cases make them more noticeable! First, and most importantly, properly and thoroughly prepare your paint. Do a dish detergent wash, then a claying, and follow with whatever polishing is needed to remove (not fill) any micro-marring. Finish with a very mild cleaner/polish to obtain the most reflective surface possible. It is desirable, but not necessary, to use a random orbital buffer for the polishing phase. I recommend P21S GEPC, S100 SEC, or Platinum UPP-C. All of these products leave oils on the paint, and the polymers in Zaino will not bond to the paint properly if you do not remove the oils. Do a very careful wash (you don’t want to add any micro-marring to your carefully prepared paint) with Z-7 and carefully dry. Now you’re ready for the Zaino treatment!

A few facts that you should know before starting with Zaino:
Unlike carnauba, Zaino can be applied in direct sunlight. The only problem that I’ve encountered doing it in the sun is that the Z-6 Gloss Enhancer (Zaino’s quick detailer) dries very quickly, so you need to work on smaller areas. If it does dry just apply a little more Z-6 and the stains will come right off with little effort.

Z-1 Polish Lok and ZFX Accelerator perform similar tasks, and one or the other must be used when applying Zaino the first time. They prepare the underlying surface for molecular cross-linking (bonding) with Zaino’s polymers. Since Z-1 is applied first and then topped by Z-2 or Z-5 it takes a little longer to dry than when using ZFX which is mixed with the Z-2 or Z-5. ZFX has the added benefit of greatly reducing the curing (hardening) time, and it also allows you to apply up to three back-to-back layers of Zaino instead of waiting 24 hours before adding another layer.

It is not necessary to use Z-1 or ZFX every time that you apply Zaino. Mr. Z says to use it the first time and every tenth coat thereafter. I use it for the first 3-4 coats and then every fourth or fifth coat. Although I recommend using ZFX primarily, Z-1 is very handy to have when you are doing a spot repair since it’s very difficult to mix a tiny amount of Z-2 or Z-5 and ZFX.

Drying time (bonding) depends on temperature, humidity, and the thickness of your application. On a hot and dry day Zaino can be ready in less than ten minutes. On a cold and humid day, or if you didn’t do a thin enough application, it may take as long as an hour or more. In very cold weather you can wait overnight between product application and buffing. I’ve waited as long as 36 hours and had no problems.

Do not wipe of the residue until it can pass the “finger test” or you will be wiping off product that has not yet bonded to the paint. The finger test: make sure that your finger is clean, dry, and oil free. Wipe a one inch long area with your finger. If the product has properly bonded your finger will leave a clean and shiny line. If there is any smudging or smearing, then it’s not ready and you’ll have to wait longer. The cause of an excessively long wait time is most likely a too thick application of the product.

Micro-marring is a problem with polymer sealants; use only a light pressure when applying and buffing! Preferably use microfiber applicators and buffing cloths. Check them frequently for debris pickup! If you didn’t apply an even and thin layer, then you may have trouble wiping it off in some spots. Don’t rub harder! Spritz the problem area with distilled water, not Z-6, and continue wiping gently. It’s not necessary to buff off each and every slightly hazy spot, the finish coat of Z-6 will take care of that.

Zaino is so clear that you can add many layers without any yellowing or other color distortion. I know one person that had 70+ layers before deciding to experiment with other systems. I have had as many as 30+ on my roadster. Each coat added even more reflectivity and a very little depth, but with diminishing reflectivity returns after 6-8 layers. Be cautious; Zaino is addictive!

Contrary to their names, Z-1, Z-2, Z-3, and Z-5 contain no abrasives. They do not polish!

Many people think that Z-2 works best on light colored cars and Z-5 on dark colors. Others think that alternating layers of each product is better. On my black paint I think that a couple of layers of Z-5 topped with a layer of Z-2 gives the best results.

Z-5 takes many layers (maybe 6-8 or more) to hide even the smallest micro-marring.

Zaino can successfully be topped with a good quality carnauba paste to add depth without losing reflectivity. Use very thin layers of the carnauba to preserve the reflectivity. More layers, more depth! You cannot successfully top the carnauba with Zaino as it will not bond! If you want to add more Zaino, then all that needs to me done is to do a dish detergent wash to remove the wax. This will not remove the Zaino. Even a mild polish/cleaner or a QD with alcohol will damage and maybe remove the Zaino. Use Z-6 only.

There seems to be a synergistic effect between the Zaino paint care products. I strongly suggest that you wash with Z-7 Car Wash and use Z-6 as your quick detailer.

Sal Zaino is very friendly and helpful, and he prefers to talk on the phone instead of via email. His number is 732-883-8800.

In part two of Nick’s unsolicited Zaino Tips & Tricks we’ll take a look at the step-by-step procedure.

Regards,
Deanski
Old 01-10-04, 06:10 AM
Deanski
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zaino tips Part 2

Nick’s unsolicited Zaino Tips & Tricks

Part Two

Before applying your first layer of Zaino it is very important that you properly and thoroughly prepare your paint. Do a dish detergent wash, then a claying, and follow with whatever polishing is needed to remove, not fill, any micro-marring. Finish with a very mild cleaner/polish to obtain the most reflective surface possible. It is desirable, but not necessary, to use a random orbital buffer for the polishing phase. I recommend P21S GEPC, S100 SEC, or Platinum UPP-C. All of these products leave oils on the paint, and the polymers in Zaino will not bond to the paint properly if you do not remove the oils. Do a very careful wash with Z-7 and carefully dry. If you are applying Zaino on top of previous coats of Zaino, then only the Z-7 wash and dry are needed. Now you’re ready for the Zaino treatment!

Step by Step:
Put one ounce of Z-5 (or Z-2) in a two ounce mixing bottle (several come with your ZFX) and add 4 drops of ZFX. This is enough Z-5/ZFX for two coats on a standard size car. Shake vigorously for 90 seconds. Wait for five minutes and shake the Z-5/ZFX again for 30 seconds.

Lightly spray your applicator with Z-6 before applying the sealant. It lets you get a thinner and more even coat, which in turn makes buffing require less pressure. Remoisten the applicator after each two or three areas as needed.

Especially important: Don’t put the Zaino on the applicator in a small circle as Mr. Z recommends on the Zaino web site, draw a “Z” on the applicator with the Zaino. This is even more important if you’re doing a Z3, Z4, Z8, Z28, or a Nissan Z-car (or if you’re related to Zorro)!

Instead of wiping the entire care with Z-6 before applying Zaino, wipe down each area (1/2 of the hood, a door, etc.) with Z-6 immediately before applying the sealant. It seems to give a slightly higher shine. Speculation: maybe the Z-6 loosens the cross-linking for a short while and aids in bonding.

Lightly spread the Zaino onto your paint very sparingly. Best results are obtained from a very thin and even coat! An excessively thick application wastes product and is difficult to remove. I first apply using a circular movement to ensure complete coverage, then follow with straight line wipes to achieve a thin and even application.

On light colored paint it should be so thin that it is hard to see in bright sunlight so you may want to work in the shade.

Check the applicator frequently for any debris that it may have picked up. You may find that there are some areas on your car that are hard to do using an applicator pad. I use a lightly dampened cotton ball and a small amount of Z-5/ZFX on these areas. After this do the “cotton ball” areas first since the product will likely be a little thicker and doing it first gives it more time to dry. If your application has been thin enough you will have used a little less than half of the product to apply one coat to the entire car. Do the entire car before wiping off the Zaino since it must be allowed to dry thoroughly to permit proper bonding.

Do not wipe of the residue until it can pass the finger test or you will be wiping off product that has not yet bonded. If you need to wait, then this is a good time to work on the interior, or the trunk, or the engine compartment. Do not wipe off the residue until the Zaino has bonded!

When it passes the finger test, wipe off the Z-5/ZFX using only light pressure. Shake out the buffing cloth very frequently and also visually check for debris pickup. I usually use two or three 16”x16” towels wiping off each coat of Z-5/ZFX. If you drop the towel, then stop using it. I prefer white microfiber towels since they make it easier to spot any debris.

If there is an area where you put on too much product, and it doesn’t wipe off easily, don’t start rubbing! Wipe lightly a little more and use a light spritz of distilled water if needed. It’s not necessary to buff off each and every hazy spot, the next coat of Zaino or the finish coat of Z-6 will take care of that.

When you are finished wiping of the residual carries do another application of Z-5/ZFX, again pre-wiping each area with Z-6. This time doing the “cotton ball” areas first. Remember to wait for full bonding before wiping off the residue.

Use the remaining small amount of Zaino to do the bug prone areas including the front lamp covers.

After removing the residue wipe down the entire care with Z-6 and a clean microfiber towel to further enhance the shine!

Now stand back and admire your work! The next time will be easier because you will have learned how to apply thinner layers.

Additional info:
I recommend that in addition to Z-2, Z-5, Z-6, and Z-7 you get a bottle of Z-1. You may want to get two bottles of Z-6 since you will be using it frequently.

Here’s how I deal with the inevitable marring that sooner or later happen:
For scratches that go through the Zaino and into the clear-coat use your usual mar removal methods on that spot. It will remove the Zaino so it’s necessary to redo that area. This where it’s very handy to have a bottle of Z-1 since it’s really hard to mix a tiny amount of Z-5 and ZFX. To use Z-1 just wipe it on the area where you’ve been working and a little beyond and immediately wipe on the Z-2 or Z-5. Do not wait for the Z-1 to dry! The next day repeat the Z-1 and Z-2 or Z-5 application.
For very light scratches that are only in the Zaino I apply 3M Imperial Hand Glaze, which contains no abrasives, to the offending area. Add layers as needed. When you are satisfied with the appearance, then wipe very lightly with a mild Z-6 solution and again very lightly with Z-6. Top with a double layer of Z-1 and Z-2 or Z-5.

If you do top your Zaino with carnauba to gain added depth, remember to use very thin layers and that the wax must be removed before adding more Zaino. As well as adding depth, a topping of carnauba will protect the Zaino from micro-marring and will extend its life.

Some of my methods differ from what you will find on the Zaino web site,for example using microfiber instead of 100% cotton. I’ve done a lot of experimenting with Zaino and tried many methods and techniques, starting with Mr. Z’s recommendations. My hints and tips are the methods and techniques that have worked best for me on my black paint. YMMV!

Good luck and have fun!
Regards,
Deanski
Old 03-14-04, 04:35 PM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 196 Likes on 109 Posts

On a silver car, how does the effect of several layers improve the color? On black it appears to make it darker and more reflective. On silver how would it appear? Darker and more reflective? I like the reflective part but not the darker part............... Please clarify.

Also, I noticed that you mentioned that 6 - 8 layers is good and then after that you run into diminishing returens. Are you saying you get the best shine and reflectivity with only 6 - 8 layers and then after that the reflectivity does NOT get better? Why then do some people have up to 70 layers? I am confused.......
Old 03-14-04, 05:20 PM
Guitarman

Hameed, I have found that extra layers of Zaino on any light metallic color, silver included, doesn't make it "darker', but really brings out (magnifies) the metallic part of the paint.

As far as getting into the multiple layering and 'how much is enough', well, that's going to be pretty subjective from person to person and color to color. I also think extra layering may get to a point of diminishing returns, yes, but it's difficult to say what given amount of layers that is. Most of the people that do layering into double and triple digits (myself included) do it more for the enjoyment of the process rather than the fact we see a marked difference. At least that's how i feel anyway. Ditto on topping it with a carnauba now and then- I just can't tell much difference, nor can my friends.
Once you get to 8-10 layers, the rest isn't going to "pop" a whole lot more IMO, so you'd be doing it just for the Zen of it.

I had over 100 laters on My T-Bird at one point, and when I had to polish out a panel or two due to light scratches, and reapplied 3-4 layers of Zaino on those panels, It didn't look obviously different then the other parts of the car that still had ~100 layers.

I have seen some cars with 300 layers that look amazing in pics, but then, they really haven't showed what it looked like with ~10 layers. I'm willing to bet it was very similar.

Those of us the extreme enthusiast persuasion don't believe in boundaries I guess, and don't want them mentally imposed, logical or not.

Last edited by Guitarman; 03-14-04 at 05:22 PM.
Old 03-15-04, 03:44 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the reply.

I have a couple of other questions:
1. Is it important to top it off with Carnauba wax after say 8 layers? If it is important, and I later want to apply zaino again, do I need to use dishwater detergent to get the carnauba off and apply the zaino to the exising underlying layers of zaino?

2. Even after reading Deanski's long post, it is still not clear to me exactly what I need to do to start the zaino process.

Can you please explain in simpler steps (or Deanski) exactly what I need to do?

Let me try to paraphrase what has been said and if you could correct me please, that would be awesome.
  1. Wash the car with dishwater detergent
  2. Claybar the car (is this absolutely required, or can I get away without doing this? I am concerned my inexperience using this will do more harm than good to the paint surface).
  3. The next step regarding polishing the car is not clear to me at all
  4. Wash the car again with Z7
  5. Apply Z1
  6. Now go crazy applying Z2 plus ZFX mixed together for as many layers as possible.

Is my summary correct, or am I missing an important step? The bottom line is that I want my car to look better than it did when it came out of the factory (if that is possible).

Thanks!
Old 03-15-04, 08:11 AM
Guitarman

1. Is it important to top it off with Carnauba wax after say 8 layers?
No, it's not "necessary" to do at all. People only do it to try and achieve a different, deeper "look", which may or may not be perceptible.

If it is important, and I later want to apply zaino again, do I need to use dishwater detergent to get the carnauba off and apply the zaino to the exising underlying layers of zaino?
Yes, you would have to do that to remove it or the next layer of Zaino won't bond due to the oils in the carnauba.

. Even after reading Deanski's long post, it is still not clear to me exactly what I need to do to start the zaino process.Can you please explain in simpler steps (or Deanski) exactly what I need to do?
Well... That's a tall order to paraphrase such a long technical article, but I'll try...

*Zaino will magnify any paint issues you have, so correct them first.

* Buy either Z1 or ZFX, you don't absolutely "need" both. Z1 goes on prior to either Z2 or Z5. ZFX replaces Z1 and allows you to apply up to 3 layers at once. Using Z1 with Z2 or Z5 will only allow you 1 layer of Zaino polish every 24 hours.

* Humidity levels will dictate how long you need to wait for Zaino to cure. When you can wipe it and get a clean & clear, polish -free swipe with the towel, it's ready. You don't "have" to use your finger as he says, -your finger always has oils on it, which will cause smearing. Use a terry towel to make a small wipe mark, IMO.

* Apply THIN. So thin that on most colors you won't really see that you're applying anything. Polymers only need to make surface contact with the paint to work.

*Don't expect Z5 to remove your swirls that easily. It will take multiple layers to hide even minor swirls, and will probably NEVER hide larger ones, so remove them first before you ever start using Zaino.

* The Zaino products work together as a system. Don't substitute other brands to wash and maintain Zaino protected paint.

* SLIGHTLY moisten your applicator with Z6 before applying the polish to it. (Don't get it wet though-just barely damp, one spritz should suffice)

* Spray Z6 on 1 panel of the car ( not whole car)then wipe dry and immediately apply your Z2 or Z5. Do small areas at a time like this.

* If you use Z1, apply in circles. Leave it on and apply Z2 or Z5 directly OVER it, in straight lines (front to back on hood, roof, trunk, or up/down on sides of car) You only need to use Z1 every few coats, not every time. Apply ZFX mixed Zaino in stright lines only.

* When finished buffing off Zaino, finish by spraying and wiping Z6 over the car for even more shine.

* If you get a scratch, and use an abrasive to remove it, you will also remove the Zaino in that spot. You will have to use Z1 and then Z2 or Z5 on that spot again. This is why, if you're a "ZFX only" user, and you didn't buy Z1, he recommends buying some Z1 to use only on spot work like this. Otherwise a ZFX user wouldn't really need Z1. Mixing up such a small amount of ZFX would be a pain for such a small spot. Easier just to use Z1 then Z5 etc.

* If you have bad marring (swirls) in an area, you can use a hand glaze like 3M Imperial Hand Glaze to fill them in, but you must flush off the oils in the glaze by spraying Z6 and gently wiping a couple times. The idea ids to flush and remove the oils in the glaze, but leave the swirl fillers in the glaze. The oils would prevent you from additional layers of Zaino, the fillers will not be a problem.

Whew! I don't know how much better that was Hameed, or if it helps, but that's the best I can do.
BTW, You'll notice these procedures are this particular person's opinions and ideas, and they sometimes vary from what Sal Zaino himself says, so...PLEASE, don't take any of this as gospel "must do's". Take them FWIW. He came about them through experimentation, and you can do that also.

Same with my advice; Just don't get too bent out of shape about following everything to the "T". It's just car detailing folks, after all.
Old 03-15-04, 08:35 AM
Guitarman

Default Almost forgot;

Wash the car with dishwater detergent? Yes, OR if you need to polish or use swirl removers, that's enough to strip what's on there too. You should at least wash with regular car shampoo after polishing with anything though, just to remove the polish residue and have it ready for Zaino.So...If the paint is perfect, just wash with blue Dawn. If you need to swirl remove etc. just do that then do a normal car shampoo wash prior to starting your Zaino routine.

Claybar the car (is this absolutely required, or can I get away without doing this? I am concerned my inexperience using this will do more harm than good to the paint surface). Most cars , even new cars, need to be clayed (new cars can have rail dust on them, and you don't want to seal that in). Just cut your clay into 3-4 pieces (so you have spares if you drop a piece) and slather car wash shampoo ( USE Z7 FOR THIS ) & water on 1 panel and LIGHTLY run your clay back & forth across that panel, keeping it wet and lubricated with Z7 shampoo & water. Knead the clay a couple times every few minutes to obtain a fresh part of the clay piece. You should feel a difference in the clayed panel vs the unclayed parts of the car. If you drop the clay , throw it away. Just don't "push" the clay hard against the paint, even pressure, and knead it regularly, You'll do fine. It's not difficult to get the hang of.

The next step regarding polishing the car is not clear to me at all

Wash the car again with Z7 After you clay, rinse the car thoroughly & dry. If you use Z7 shampoo to clay the car with, you DON'T need to rewash the car. You're done.

Apply Z1 Yessir, IF that's what you bought, apply it in circles.

Now go crazy applying Z2 plus ZFX mixed together for as many layers as possible. No, if you bought ZFX , then you DO NOT use Z1 before it. Z1 is ONLY to be used if you didn't buy the ZFX. The ZFX takes the place of Z1.

If you have both Z1 and ZFX, you must decide which approach you want to use, i.e.;

Z1 followed immediately with Z2 over top
ZFX mixed with Z2

Making better sense? If you're really confused still and this is of immediate importance, you can PM me and I'll give you my phone # if need be. Sometimes it's difficult to put things in text, that speaking directly would clear up in a second. I'm more than happy to help any way possible, so PM me if you need that., Otherwise, Good luck!

Last edited by Guitarman; 03-15-04 at 01:15 PM.
Old 03-15-04, 03:21 PM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Hi Dan!
Thanks very much for the detailed and thorough explanations!!! Some of my confusion has cleared up now. My GS400 comes out of storage in about 2 - 3 weeks and I want to start zainoing it for the first time as I have heard nothing but positive things about it. I am really not happy with the way my car looks - not shiny enough and I am hoping to rectify that with Zaino.

I will buy the various components in the next week or so and will then attempt to follow your advice. Thanks again and if you don't mind pm'ing your phone number and email address, I am sure I will have some questions just before doing this. Thanks!
Old 03-15-04, 03:43 PM
johnee78
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Make sure you call ranny...

Call the pak shak for some microfiber towels.Sal doesn't like them but I have been using the pak shaks products and could not be happier with the results I get from my zaino products.Like guitarman said earlier,This is my from my personal experiance.
Old 04-15-04, 06:30 PM
Taka
Lexus Test Driver

I have ordered Micro Fiber towel from pak shak in Hawaii. they are good quality. I'll order from him again.
Old 05-09-04, 08:14 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Hi Dan,

One last stupid question before I start my Zaino journey!!

Let me summarize the recommended steps here. Please correct me if I am wrong (I got Z1, Z2, Z6 and Z7)

1. Wash the car with dish water detergent.
2. Clay bar the car
3. Apply Z1
4. Follow immediately with Z2 on top.

I am assuming this last step above means that you don't buff off Z1? (sorry for the stupid questions)

1. How long is Z2 left on before I buff it off? Assuming it needs to be buffed off.
2. Now that I have gone through this process, I want to apply Z1 and Z2 again in as many layers as possible, correct? How long in between each application of Z1 and Z2 should I wait?

I am planning to start this next weekend (if it does not rain yet again).

Last edited by Hameed; 05-09-04 at 08:15 AM.

Quick Reply: Clearing up some Zaino questions (direct from Sal himself)