Lexus GS 350/430/460/450h - 2007-2009
Lexus GX470 - 2007-2009
Lexus RX350 - 2008-2009
Lexus RX400h - 2007-2009

Toyota

Toyota Prius - 2006-2009

Car Manufacturer
Quality Integration

iVIC iPod/iPhone integration is our top-of-the-line digital audio and video product engineered for iVIC Application integration. iVIC will allow you to display and control all functions of iVIC App right on your navigation screen.

Audiophile Sound Quality

iVIC is a beautifully engineered high end device with spectacular clear, impressive natural, virtually free of distortion audio.

Plug and Play design

iVIC provides direct plug-and-play installation connection to both audio and video ports in your car.

iVIC Application

iVIC App has been designed by VAIS Technology to provide most demanded functionality to Toyota and Lexus drivers. It incorporates music player, calendar, weather, contacts, and maps to be controlled right through your navigation screen.

Music Player

Designed specifically for in car use. Convenient controls and variety of functions makes this music player an absolute necessity for in vehicle infotainment system.

Menu

Quick and easy access to all iVIC App options.

Contacts

No need to transfer all of your contacts into your car, no need to constantly update it. Have a always updated contact info available right at your finger tips to make phone calls.

Calendar

Very convenient feature to remind you of your appointments and meeting while you are on the road. iVIC App is communicating with your calendar app on your iPod/iPhone and shows it on your vehicle's touch screen in the most convenient way.

Weather

Accurate 5 day weather forecast along with elevation, humidity, pressure, and visibility available right on your navigation screen. It constantly updates the information to offer the most up to date data.

Maps

Maps integration allows you to browse maps while you are on the road. iVIC App is obtaining maps data from iPod/iPhone for most accurate information. You will be able to zoom/scale in and out, select street, satellite, or hybrid view, and even see your current speed right on the vehicle's touch screen.

Play Internet Radio or 3rd party music players

iVIC interface will also support 3rd Party Music Players and Internet Radio. It will allow you to listen and control applications like Pandora, TuneIn Radio, Slacker, Spotify, Livio, iHeartRadio and etc.

Pandora Radio

For all Internet Radio listeners, this is great option to listen and control Pandora radio right through your factory navigation system. It's very convenient to use as it is designed to be used in the car.

Integrated radio and steering wheel controls

Browse your music using your factory radio and steering wheel controls for minimum driving distraction.

Retains all factory installed equipment

Our unique technology doesn't affect factory-installed components such as 6-disc CD changer, CD/DVD changer or satellite radio. When you connect iVIC to the audio system, your vehicle recognizes it as an additional OEM CD changer, MD changer or MP3 audio device. And since the SoundLinQ3 system utilizes the factory audio system connectors, it installs easily without compromising your vehicle's warranty.

Please refer to the Application Guide below for compatibility

Notes:
iVIC-5i and iVIC-6i units are NOT compatible with Toyota/Lexus 2nd,3rd or 4th Gen Navigation Systems
iVIC-5i designed for Toyota/Lexus with 5th Gen Navigation System
iVIC-6i designed for Lexus with 6th Gen Navigation System
(iVIC-6i can't be controlled by factory steering wheel controls)
Items Included

iVIC unit Audio Harness
Digital Video Harness
Manual
1 year
Warranty

Required Cables/Adapters
(Not included with iVIC Kit)

Apple Lightning to USB Cable
Apple Lightning Digital AV adapter 3ft HDMI to HDMI cable
(Dual-Shielded or Tripple-Shielded cable is recommended)

Last edited by CLUB300; 10-27-16 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Sold
Old 10-25-16, 10:42 AM
Rudiculous
Racer

Received 168 Likes on 152 Posts

This is posted in the wrong Gen subforum...
Old 10-27-16, 09:34 AM
lexo101
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM'ed you. contact me when you have a chance