CA Selling RRRacing Tune With Module and Borla X-Pipe

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-16, 07:28 PM
k20trick
Instructor

Received 57 Likes on 57 Posts
Default Selling RRRacing Tune With Module and Borla X-Pipe

No longer need these items as is ready to ship.

RRRacing tuner comes with everything needed, flasher module, cable, and usb hookups in original box. Can be flashed to your car, and per Rafi you will need to pay RRRacing $120 for new tune files. The unit is in excellent condition its almost new. Sold.

Borla Exhaust (only the xpipe). High flow cats are welded onto this piece when you add headers. Perfect if you want to have two setups and be able to switch to a catted/non catted setup on the fly, this is the piece you need. Only fits Borla exhaust systems and item is in perfect condition, no leaks dents/dings miss threaded o2 sensor holes etc.... Asking 300
Attached Thumbnails Selling RRRacing Tune With Module and Borla X-Pipe-img_1540.jpg   Selling RRRacing Tune With Module and Borla X-Pipe-img_1536.jpg  

Last edited by k20trick; 01-05-17 at 07:58 PM.
Old 01-04-17, 09:30 PM
k20trick
Instructor

to the top products are ready for new owner tuner comes with all instructions and is already reset ready for the new car.
Old 01-05-17, 06:38 AM
JPxMODz
Lead Lap

Received 111 Likes on 70 Posts

Does this unit work in conjunction with the stock rom on the ecu or does it overwrite it? If so, I assume it allows one to back up the stock file when you want to return to stock. Sorry not familiar with this tuning setup. Only used ECUTEK and OFT products in the past

Thanks!
Old 01-05-17, 07:57 PM
k20trick
Instructor

Unhappy

Originally Posted by JPxMODz
Does this unit work in conjunction with the stock rom on the ecu or does it overwrite it? If so, I assume it allows one to back up the stock file when you want to return to stock. Sorry not familiar with this tuning setup. Only used ECUTEK and OFT products in the past

Thanks!
Not sure what you mean, too technical.

Basically, when you receive the unit you ID your vehicle with it, you send the file to Rafi and he sends you a calibration, you upload the calibration onto the unit and flash it to your ecu using the module.

The module holds tuned files as well as the stock file. When I went back to stock, I flashed the car back to stock and had the unit unlocked so it can be id'd onto the next vehicle.

Very simple, it comes with all the instructions needed.
The following users liked this post:
JPxMODz (01-06-17)
Old 01-06-17, 06:42 AM
JPxMODz
Lead Lap

Received 111 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by k20trick
Not sure what you mean, too technical.

Basically, when you receive the unit you ID your vehicle with it, you send the file to Rafi and he sends you a calibration, you upload the calibration onto the unit and flash it to your ecu using the module.

The module holds tuned files as well as the stock file. When I went back to stock, I flashed the car back to stock and had the unit unlocked so it can be id'd onto the next vehicle.

Very simple, it comes with all the instructions needed.
Yeah I wasn't sure, but that's what I thought. Thanks for the info!