CA ISF RR-Racing tuned intake, tune, AOS, titanium elbow

Old 08-10-16, 08:56 PM
lolfunxion
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ISF RR-Racing tuned intake, tune, AOS, titanium elbow

Hey Everyone,

Going back to since I sold my catback and I'm losing interest in modding cars in general, not just the F.
I'm going to post my my PPE soon as well. ~8k miles, black ceramic coated comes with o2 conditioners plug and play. PM me an offer.

I've got the ultimate baller intake setup, the retail and what I paid is over $1,800 + shipping. It's less than a month old bought from RR brand new. You'll need to buy another tune from RR but they have confirmed it only costs $100 for a new tune.
SOLD
AOS for sale separate HERE
Please PM me your number

The power difference this thing made was insane, it was on par or more with how much of a HP jump I noticed when I installed my headers. I was very happy with it and the sound is amazing too. It includes all instructions, cables, etc.
-AOS kit
-Titanium Elbow
-Tune programmer
-Tuned intake
-Black couplers

Name:  E3591437-0451-41C5-AF74-AB6A8BA69791_zpsgzhqgmyg.jpg
Views: 958
Size:  238.5 KB

Name:  2AD24B16-F5D6-458B-9BA1-1CDA1ECC6CA8_zpsm9mcfhbz.jpg
Views: 786
Size:  383.3 KB

No vouch needed, I meet the 1 year / 500 post requirement and my feedback speaks for itself.

Last edited by lolfunxion; 09-10-16 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Price adjusted for tune from RR / package sale
Old 08-11-16, 07:28 AM
Sameer89
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Would you sell the AOS separately? Very interested in the PPE headers as well when they become available. Please PM me on this.
Old 08-11-16, 07:55 AM
lolfunxion
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Sameer89
Would you sell the AOS separately? Very interested in the PPE headers as well when they become available. Please PM me on this.
As of now, I have someone texting me about buying the entire tune / elbow / headers as a package, so we'll see where that goes.

I'd rather keep the tune package together. I would consider selling the elbow & AOS separate if someone wants just the tune / tuned intake box portion.
The headers are for sale right now, I will take them off if someone offers me a fair price and doesn't say something stupid like $800.

I was thinking $1,300 OBO.

They're $1,634 new with the ceramic coating option without tax or shipping, before anyone tries to haggle me.
Name:  ppe%20headers_zpsqycafmzz.png
Views: 317
Size:  181.8 KB

Last edited by lolfunxion; 08-11-16 at 09:24 AM.
Old 08-11-16, 11:53 AM
Dragtek
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I was interested in the tune (I have a tune already so I just need the obd2 controller) and the intake. If you part Lmk.
Old 08-11-16, 12:57 PM
lolfunxion
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Dragtek
I was interested in the tune (I have a tune already so I just need the obd2 controller) and the intake. If you part Lmk.
I don't understand what you want. You're interested in the tune but you already have the tune? And you want the intake?

Are you saying you want the OBDII tuner, and tuned intake? Or the OBII and the titanium elbow? I'm assuming you mean you shipped out your ECU and now you want a handheld device for more updates.

Please clarify and then I'd be happy to talk about splitting it.
Old 08-11-16, 08:52 PM
Dragtek
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Yes, I shipped out my ecu and will need the hand held module to tune. I already have an elbow, so just the tuned intake.
Old 08-12-16, 04:25 PM
semnosNSX
Advanced

Received 53 Likes on 42 Posts

I would be interested in the intake box (not the elbow) and the OBD tune. Let me know what you were thinking in terms of price. Thanks!
Old 08-14-16, 06:16 PM
DaOne54
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you're interested in parting it out.. Let me know with a price, I'm interested in the tuner.
Old 08-14-16, 07:39 PM
STLblueF
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Good luck with the sale. Can't believe you are doing basically the same thing I was a month ago and putting it back to stock but I get it.
Old 08-15-16, 02:17 AM
PDP180180
Lexus Champion

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts

Hi,

I already have the AOS and titanium intake. Would be interested depending on price for the rest?

Just in case you are willing to split.

Cheers.

Pete
Old 08-15-16, 08:51 AM
lolfunxion
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by PDP180180
Hi,

I already have the AOS and titanium intake. Would be interested depending on price for the rest?

Just in case you are willing to split.

Cheers.

Pete
Hey Pete!

I'll keep you posted on the situation, as of now I have a cash-in-hand offer for the headers, tune, elbow, and intake.

The only thing I'm planing to part is just the AOS itself. Once my gaskets get here the headers will come off and I can sell this!

I will let you know if this falls through, but not planning on it.
Old 08-15-16, 09:37 AM
PDP180180
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by lolfunxion
Hey Pete!

I'll keep you posted on the situation, as of now I have a cash-in-hand offer for the headers, tune, elbow, and intake.

The only thing I'm planing to part is just the AOS itself. Once my gaskets get here the headers will come off and I can sell this!

I will let you know if this falls through, but not planning on it.
No worries mate.

Thought you'd get a buyer for the whole lot, but just in case that falls through.

Cheers.

Pete
Old 08-16-16, 09:58 AM
torxuvin
Pole Position

Subbed in case for the headers
Old 09-02-16, 11:06 AM
rselby
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lolfunxion
Hey Everyone,

Going back to since I sold my catback and I'm losing interest in modding cars in general, not just the F.
I'm going to post my my PPE soon as well. ~8k miles, black ceramic coated comes with o2 conditioners plug and play. PM me an offer.

I've got the ultimate baller intake setup, the retail and what I paid is over $1,800 + shipping. It's less than a month old bought from RR brand new. You'll need to buy another tune from RR but that should cost $300 from what I've been told.
Asking $1,400 OBO
Bay Area of Northern California (Santa Clara area) local preferred, but we can work out shipping if you want. I can safely box it up.
*if my price is off, please let me know*

Please PM me your number

The power difference this thing made was insane, it was on par or more with how much of a HP jump I noticed when I installed my headers. I was very happy with it and the sound is amazing too. It includes all instructions, cables, etc.
-AOS kit
-Titanium Elbow
-Tune programmer
-Tuned intake
-Black couplers

No vouch needed, I meet the 1 year / 500 post requirement and my feedback speaks for itself.
I have a question, what is that small blue filter for near the fire wall ....can anyone answer that, and where did you ( or where can I get one from ) TIA
Old 09-02-16, 04:12 PM
PDP180180
Lexus Champion

Think your talking about the small K&N breather filter that comes as part of the RR-Racing titanium intake kit? You'll notice the two breather pipes are gone from the intake pipe. This replaces them.

You can probably build your own kit, but you would need an intake pipe without the two feeds at the top?

I can highly recommend the titanium intake though. It's not cheap, but the look and quality are worth the cost.

Hope this helps.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: CA ISF RR-Racing tuned intake, tune, AOS, titanium elbow