TX Just sold my car, parting out everything!

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-15, 03:34 PM
neomacz
Rookie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

What is the difference of PPE prototype and the current one?
Old 02-25-15, 10:30 PM
asuraIS250
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Watch out for this guy fellow club lexus members, he sold me a set of so called "isf" tail lights that were actually the eBay brand tail lights, and they didn't even have the adapters to them. Texted him asking if I could have my money back and he take the lights back and no response after having a conversation with him asking him to see if he had the two adapters, so just FYI beware of this guy
Old 02-26-15, 06:40 AM
eframsal
Driver

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by asuraIS250
Watch out for this guy fellow club lexus members, he sold me a set of so called "isf" tail lights that were actually the eBay brand tail lights, and they didn't even have the adapters to them. Texted him asking if I could have my money back and he take the lights back and no response after having a conversation with him asking him to see if he had the two adapters, so just FYI beware of this guy
At that price I assumed they were the eBay version. Should have asked.

If you plan on getting the pigtail adapters from Sewell, better do it quick since they are shutting down their ordering site
Old 02-27-15, 07:59 AM
4grDrvr
Driver School Candidate

^^Really??... lol...

From the pics of the PPE Headers, it looks like the ceramic coating is damaged (if not worn all the way through) in several spots on both sides. Can you confirm? How many miles on these? These are the RWD version, correct? Do they come with o2 sims? Do they have the spike collector, or parallel merge?
Old 02-27-15, 10:21 AM
zackteee
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I believe only the eBay set are LED also? Correct me if I'm wrong. I have a set of oem isf tails and they look just like the 06-08 tails but clear instead of Amber lol
Old 02-27-15, 02:04 PM
iLLY
Driver School Candidate

Hey man I did reply back to you. I don't need to do any dirty work over some small money like that. If you want your money back yes you can come get it as i had replied in the text. Only LED's are ebay ones so i don't know what kind of confusion there could be. It's not my fault that you didn't asked. I clearly wrote LED isF tails. 6825976732 is my number if you want to contact me again.
Old 02-27-15, 02:07 PM
iLLY
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by neomacz
What is the difference of PPE prototype and the current one?
I honestly can't tell on whats the different of the ones now. but these are the first set that was tested.

Originally Posted by 4grDrvr
^^Really??... lol...

From the pics of the PPE Headers, it looks like the ceramic coating is damaged (if not worn all the way through) in several spots on both sides. Can you confirm? How many miles on these? These are the RWD version, correct? Do they come with o2 sims? Do they have the spike collector, or parallel merge?
There are a few spots, and im not sure how many miles but im going to assume 40+ bc i had them for 25 and i was 2nd owner. RWD verision yes. Just headers
Old 02-27-15, 03:24 PM
asuraIS250
Rookie

Originally Posted by iLLY
Hey man I did reply back to you. I don't need to do any dirty work over some small money like that. If you want your money back yes you can come get it as i had replied in the text. Only LED's are ebay ones so i don't know what kind of confusion there could be. It's not my fault that you didn't asked. I clearly wrote LED isF tails. 6825976732 is my number if you want to contact me again.
What I'm bother about is the fact that it didn't come with everything that it was supposed to, and the fact that I had asked you if I could have my money back n give you those tail lights back , but I got no response from you. It's not like I was nasty about the subject, just real questionable when I asked that specific question and didn't get a response back