MI 2009 IS350 w/ Platinum Warranty $21,850 68k miles

Old 07-24-14, 09:59 AM
kchase731
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 IS350 w/ Platinum Warranty $21,850 68k miles

For Sale is a 2009 Lexus IS350

The vehicle was used as my daily driver. Its a wonderful, powerful, quite and incredibly comfortable car. It is everything you expect driving a Lexus, it has all the technology including Leather, Heated and Cooled seats, Navigation, Backup Camera, Park Distance warning, Smart key with push button start, Xenon adaptive headlights and so much more I cant even list it all. Furthermore the car is still backed by the Lexus Platinum ZERO Dollar deductible warranty until 11/15/2015 or 100k miles. The care drives incredible. All services were performed on-time and schedule. The 60k mile service with belts was completed ar 58k miles, the water pump was also replaced at that time (a warranty item actually). Brand new high performance all season tires were installed in March. New Brakes were installed last summer. New Battery was installed preemptively last fall to make sure I wasn't stranded on a cold winter day. The car doesnt have a single known issue. No pulling or fading in the steering or driving. There are a few signs that the car is 4 years old on the outside, very minor scuffs and surface scratches I can try to photo the "flaws" but its very hard to see in the photos as they are all very minor. Same goes for the interior, its never been smoked in, there are a few signs of wear but it looks incredible. I mainly bring it up as im very meticulous and i want any potential buyer to completely understand and be comfortable with their new purchase. I get tons of compliments on the car. It was really well cared for, and will be missed. This is not my first Lexus IS and is not my last.

The car is completely stock and unaltered in anyway. I'm listing this car at a very fair price for a "certified" or "platinum warranted" car. The bluebook for a" very good" condition car is $24,400 this car is way better than "very good" and is warranted. The warranty was a ~$2000 add-on that makes the essentially worry free for 2.5 more years or 33k miles. If for some reason you didnt want the warranty id adjust the price as I can "return" the warranty to Lexus for a pro-rated refund ~$1,000

FROM THE WINDOW STICKER

Performance Features:
3.5 Liter DOHC 24 Valve v6 dual VVT-I
306 HP, 277 lb-ft of Torque
6 speed electronically controlled automatic transmission with ECT-i
Electronic Throttle Control System with intelligence
Steering Wheel Mounted Paddle Shifters
Ventilated Front and Rear Disc Brakes
Dual Chrome Exhaust
Fully Independent Suspension w/ Double Wishbone Front and Multi-Link Rear
Safety Features:
Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management
Anti-lock Brakes with brake force distribution
Advanced Front twin chamber airbags
Front Driver and passenger knee airbags
Front Side mount airbags
Front and Side Curtain Airbags
Alarm with immobilizer
3 point safety belts
Child restraint top tether anchor brackets
Tire Pressure Monitor
First Aid Kit
Tool Kit
Luxury and Convenience Options

Smart Access w/ Push button start/stop
Leather trimmed 10 way power driver and passenger seat
Power tilt moonroof with one touch open close
Electroluminescent optitron gauges
Automatic Dual-Zone Climate Control
Three Spoke Leather Steering Wheel
Cruise Control
Heated Outside Mirrors with turn indicators and puddle lamps
Inside auto-dimming rear view mirror w/ compass
Driver Information center onboard computer
Lexus Premium Audio w/ 6 disc indash CD changer with Aux for MP3 playback
Illuminated trunk lid and fuel door
Tilt/Telescope Wheel
Power One Touch Up/Down Windows
Fold Out Pocket Doors
Carpeted Floor Mats
Optional Equipment

18" Liquid Granite Finished Wheels w/225/40 Fronts and 255/40 Rears - $850
HID Lead Light with Adaptive Front lighting (Xenon head lamps that turn into the corners) - $875
Navigation system with Voice Control, Rear Camera and Bluetooth - $2,550
Head Lamp Washers - $100
Intuitive Park assist - $500
Premium Package - Heated Cooled front seats, premium black ash wood grain interior, perforated leather seat upgrade - $1,290
Preferred accessory package. Floor mats, cargo net, wheel locks etc - $210

WARRANTY INFO

The car is covered by the Lexus Platinum Extended warranty until:

11/15/2015 or 100k miles

The warranty MUST be transferred, I have the paperwork to do so. There is a transfer fee of $50 under agreement # 17299889

The warranty covers the car for basically everything (there are some exceptions but they are all listed in the contract). There is ZERO deductible. Just take the car to the dealer they fix it nothing out of pocket and no authorization is required they just look up the VIN and see that the car is under warranty.

Photo Gallery - click to enlarge

Last Details

I am the second owner of the vehicle. It severed me very well. I love the car but my new one is on the way. I am a private seller not a dealer. I listed the car as fairly, completely and accurately as I can. The car is sold AS IS, no returns, no warranties or guarantees on my behalf. The car is covered by the Lexus Platinum warranty if you choose to pay for the $50 transfer. I was in a small accident a few months after i bought car, there was an insurance claim but I'm honestly not sure if it shows on a Carfax report or not. I had it repaired by the best shop in metro Detroit (Autometric) You'd never be able to detect that they car was ever damaged. They fully back the repair for the lifetime of the vehicle. I figured Id just disclose it upfront but was a minor fender bender, as a lady entered my lane without looking. The front bumper, and headlights were replaced NO airbags deployed and it was low speed. Its been almost 2 years since then and i haven't had a single issue.

PLEASE ask questions. If you wanted to pay a third party for an inspection id gladly take the car in so you have a report. If you wish to ship the car I will be helpful in getting it arranged as long as you pay for it.

CALL 3133550040 - Kyle
Old 07-24-14, 10:24 AM
naduka
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wrong section