ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   2Gen IS250 / IS350 / IS-F Classifieds (06-13) (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/2gen-is250-is350-is-f-classifieds-06-13-173/)
-   -   IL Brand New ISF Carbon Fiber Pieces Never Installed (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/2gen-is250-is350-is-f-classifieds-06-13/711609-brand-new-isf-carbon-fiber-pieces-never-installed.html)

PurduePete 09-30-13 08:56 PM

Brand New ISF Carbon Fiber Pieces Never Installed

3 Attachment(s)
LATEST UPDATE 11-11-2013

New Lower Prices for the items plus a new item:

1 - Brand New Carbon Fiber "F" steering wheel, not any sort of generic. PRICE SHIPPED = $1100 New Price = $1050, can't go any lower

2 - Brand New Core Carbon Center Tray = $750 SHIPPED New Price $725

SOLD 3 - Brand New Core Rear Decklid ISF Carbon Spoiler

SOLD 4 - Brand New Tom's Authentic Carbon Rear Diffuser! Was recently on a Tom's website and it says this item has been discontinued so now is your chance. I waited 3 months for this to come in. But my plans have changed.

5 - New Listing: Junack Japan ISF lighted door sills (LED Blue) = $850 SHIPPED New Price = $825. These are made to order only from Junack Japan. Only 3 ISF in the CL community has these on their F. You can be the fourth. I waited 2 months for these to come in from Japan. This is an extra set I bought. Brand New!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

These are custom made by Robson Design Singapore.

F Flat Bottom Steering wheel $1200
Shipped. Disreguard the switches on the wheel b/c the previous owner had it on for some reason. Carbon work is mint condition with blue stiching and perforated leather. Yes, the steering wheel is "beefier" than stock.

Rear Center Tray also from Robson Design Singapore for $800 shipped.
This center tray was made using a brand new OEM tray not a used one. Mint condition and never installed.

Rear IS-F Spoiler also from Robson Design Singapore for $450 shipped. Again from brand new OEM core not used core.

If anyone wants all 3 pieces, $2300 takes it all which includes shipping. Please don't compare these to the cheaper ebay ones. Robson Design are high quality/craftsmanship products made in Singapore for the Japanese market.

PurduePete 10-02-13 10:28 AM

Price drop $2200 for the whole set, including shipping.

PurduePete 10-07-13 02:45 PM

Bump, $2100 for the set includes shipping within continental US. The steering wheel alone is $1750 from LEMS.

H0LLYW00D 10-08-13 07:41 AM

how much for the carbon wing shipped to texas 77469?? THANKS!!

PurduePete 10-08-13 12:16 PM

^^ Replied, thanks.

reyoasian 10-08-13 01:10 PM

steering wheel alone toronto l4s 1g5 best price

PurduePete 10-09-13 11:10 AM

^^ Replied

C'mon folks. These are actual pieces that you can swap out and sell later vs. you sending in your core and be stuck with selling it with the car when you do decide to part with your F. Having separate pieces like this is very convenient when you do decide to sell.

PurduePete 10-11-13 07:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
SOLD Another Item Added. Brand New, Tom's Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser. $1100 not including shipping.

$1350 plus shipping for the Diffuser and the carbon fiber spoiler mentioned above.

Sorry, not interested in trading as I am trying to get rid of stuff not take in. ;)

PurduePete 10-17-13 09:44 AM

1 - Brand New Carbon Fiber "F" steering wheel, not any sort of generic. NEW PRICE SHIPPED = $1100

2 - Brand New Core Carbon Center Tray = $750 SHIPPED

SOLD 3 - Brand New Core Rear Decklid ISF Carbon Spoiler

SOLD 4 - Brand New Tom's Authentic Carbon Rear Diffuser = $1100 SHIPPED! Was recently on a Tom's website and it says this item has been discontinued so now is your chance. I waited 3 months for this to come in. But my plans have changed.

5 - New Listing: Junack Japan ISF lighted door sills (LED Blue) = $850 SHIPPED. These are made to order only from Junack Japan. Only 3 ISF in the CL community has these on their F. You can be the fourth. I waited 2 months for these to come in from Japan. This is an extra set I bought. Brand New!

ISF4life 10-17-13 09:59 AM

Great guy to deal with :) +1

shyguyF 10-17-13 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by PurduePete (Post 8192370)

1 - Brand New Carbon Fiber "F" steering wheel, not any sort of generic. NEW PRICE SHIPPED = $1100

2 - Brand New Core Carbon Center Tray = $750 SHIPPED

3 - Brand New Core Rear Decklid ISF Carbon Spoiler = $375 SHIPPED

If buying all 3 pieces I will sell for $2000 SHIPPED. Now that's a deal! Remember these are not core trade ins. You get the actual piece so when it's time to sell, you can easily remove it, put back your stock piece and sell this carbon piece.

4 - Brand New Tom's Authentic Carbon Rear Diffuser = $1100 SHIPPED! Was recently on a Tom's website and it says this item has been discontinued so now is your chance. I waited 3 months for this to come in. But my plans have changed.

5 - New Listing: Junack Japan ISF lighted door sills (LED Blue) = $850 SHIPPED. These are made to order only from Junack Japan. Only 3 ISF in the CL community has these on their F. You can be the fourth. I waited 2 months for these to come in from Japan. This is an extra set I bought. Brand New!

Where do you stay in il? how much for the steering where only if i pick up.

PurduePete 10-18-13 12:01 PM

^^ Just PMed ya.

PurduePete 10-21-13 06:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Tom's Diffuser SOLD! What a bargain on a brand new obsolete difusser. Kudos to the new owner.

I still have the Junack Japan Door Sills, set of 4. New Lower Price $800 shipped. Currently loosing $ selling the set at $800.

Retail is $1100 with 2 month wait and does not include shipping from Japan. Also, these are made to order by Junack Japan. If you don't have ligthed door sills, you are missing out. These are LED so they are brighter and more evenly distributed than the "Lexus" Sewells ones. Very very rare item at such a price steal!

PurduePete 10-22-13 01:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
New Item: CWest Carbon Side Skirts. $1200 Shipped!

Waited 5 months for these to come in and $200 worth of shipping from Japan. Brand new and it's yours for $1200 shipped. Be the first ISF to sport these.

Defratos 10-31-13 02:54 PM

Still have the carbon fiber spoiler/wing?