International Fs lexus is250/is350 custom supercharger kit

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-13, 11:49 PM
ozzy250
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fs lexus is250/is350 custom supercharger kit

Hey there everyone, I've got a supercharger kit up for sale. Selling due to finished with my project and now moving onto a different car now.This kit was originally made by Johnnyboy.
This is was a custom made kit using the Vortech V-9 Supercharger. Since being in my hands I have had a brand new new pulley machined up and also comes with two other pulleys to run on the Supercharger one being the big one which gives you about 2psi and the bigger pulley giving you 7psi
I had a adapter add on for the piping to allow me to use a Turbosmart BOV on it and will also provide the original Synapse BOV that came with it. Comes with a TRUST mushrrom air filter, GREDDY intercooler and all parts and bolts needed to make it fit and bolt on. I will provide a write up on how you would get this running in your car also PRICE is $4,500 without the new machined pulley and the Turbosmart BOV. OR $4,700 with the new machined pulley and Turbosmart BOV. Shipping will be handled at buyer expense. Location is Australia, Sydney
Here's a video of how it was running in my car

Last edited by ozzy250; 06-10-13 at 12:05 AM.
Old 06-14-13, 09:27 AM
ozzy250
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BUMP Price drop now $4,000 with everything !! I want to buy a new car and this is holding me back...
Old 06-14-13, 09:44 AM
jadu
live.love.laugh.lexus

Received 89 Likes on 71 Posts

Closed. As per our rules of high dollar items, you do not have enough posts to post this for sale:

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
4. High dollar sales. Members who have recently joined our forum or those members with less than 300 posts (regardless of join date) who post high dollar items for sale may have their threads closed or removed due to the increased risk to our members. High dollar items are generally those over $500 but may be set lower based on our classifieds moderator teams discretion. All members selling high dollar items should be prepared and proactive in offering references from other CL members who know them, on other forums, etc. This is referred to as a 'vouch', and the voucher must post directly and publicly in your for sale thread.

Moderators and members may ask for vouches to make sure someone who is known to our Club Lexus community knows the seller and/or has inspected the item being sold. Vouchers for high dollar sales are expected to personally know the member you're vouching for and will need to commit to be personally involved if there is any issue with the sale or product being sold. The member selling the item is reponsible for proactively contacting the vouching member and having them post in their thread or PM the moderator who closed their thread requesting a vouch. Don't wait to be asked, as your thread may be deleted.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is2...-for-sale.html