CA FS: GFX sides 1G1 Tungsten Pearl - So Cal

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-13, 11:22 PM
Fjaw
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default FS: GFX sides 1G1 Tungsten Pearl - So Cal

1 side is damaged but can be easily repaired. I was going to get it repainted obsidian for my car but decided not to at this point.

Located in Irvine.
$175 obo.
Locals get priority.
Attached Thumbnails FS: GFX sides 1G1 Tungsten Pearl - So Cal-photo-1.jpg   FS: GFX sides 1G1 Tungsten Pearl - So Cal-photo-2.jpg   FS: GFX sides 1G1 Tungsten Pearl - So Cal-photo-3.jpg  
Old 05-05-13, 10:57 PM
Fjaw
Pole Position

price lowered to $150
Old 05-05-13, 11:32 PM
infate
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry to ruin your little plan, but just don't want others to be ripped-off.

You bought these from gemini1, https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is2...ten-pearl.html .

No price gouging.
Old 05-06-13, 09:10 AM
Fjaw
Pole Position

Originally Posted by infate
Sorry to ruin your little plan, but just don't want others to be ripped-off.

You bought these from gemini1, https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is2...ten-pearl.html .

No price gouging.

"12. No price gouging While we don't expect items to be given away for free on our forum, the reason we have these classifieds is to help each other out. If you are lucky enough to have a 'new hot item' (example: Xbox 360 or PS/3 when first released) enjoy it. If you want to make a big profit off your fellow member, take it to ebay or to craigslist and more power to you. We aren't going to enable your lust for profit by letting you post extremely overpriced items here on CL. This rule is enacted at classified moderator and administrator's discretion. "

i wouldn't say $100 a huge profit but you can bet i'm not going to be selling it for $40 when the sale for these things are over. If your car is 1G1 you still get about 100-130 saving if you get the damaged side repainted. The mods can decide if this is price gouging or not and if it is they can close it.

but woo hoo to you.
Old 05-12-13, 09:27 AM
Fjaw
Pole Position

sold sold sold
Old 05-19-13, 03:22 AM
JDMis350
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

$60 BRAND NEW on sewell even with the almost $63 shipping its still cheaperthan you original asking price. sucks for whover bought these.
Old 05-20-13, 05:06 PM
Allout
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JDMis350
$60 BRAND NEW on sewell even with the almost $63 shipping its still cheaperthan you original asking price. sucks for whover bought these.
I just looked it up. $379 plus shipping on Sewell. They come painted though. You have a link where they are going for $60 brand new? I couldn't find it
Old 05-20-13, 06:18 PM
Meguerra
Driver

You have to create an account on Sewell using your Club Lexus user name to see all the discounts.

Originally Posted by Allout
I just looked it up. $379 plus shipping on Sewell. They come painted though. You have a link where they are going for $60 brand new? I couldn't find it
Old 05-20-13, 07:18 PM
infate
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Allout
You're the one that bought it.

Sorry, I just had to. Already gave people a warning, but yet the sale still got through with a ridiculous price. Props to the seller for actually accomplishing this sale.
Old 05-20-13, 08:49 PM
Fjaw
Pole Position

Originally Posted by infate
You're the one that bought it.

Sorry, I just had to. Already gave people a warning, but yet the sale still got through with a ridiculous price. Props to the seller for actually accomplishing this sale.

1. you don't know what the selling price was so please keep your opinions to yourself since you already voiced your concern once, also not everything is a scam.

2. at the time of the purchase, the GFX sides were not on sale. cheapest one was 294 + shipping.

3. the buyer doesn't have the color of any of the sides that are on sale for 60 bucks.

4. please show me where you can buy obisdian sides for 60 + shipping and i'll be gladly to give the buyer his money back.

5. the price on the sewell was disclosed to the buyer and i told him anything lower than the selling price I would just keep and let them sit in the garage. See attached.

6. obsidian = 298 + 66 shipping = 364. 1g1 = 60 + 60 = 120. I sold it for 100 and with 220-250 to repaint it is still cheaper than sewell.

Mod please close this thread. If the buyer has an issue he has my contact information and contact me directly.

PS: don't see anyone *****ing when i sell a stock of OEM rims and TPMS for 200 bucks or when i buy the ebay spoiler and sell a brand new one for half of the price.
Attached Thumbnails FS: GFX sides 1G1 Tungsten Pearl - So Cal-screen-shot-2013-05-20-at-8.39.34-pm.png  
Old 05-20-13, 09:06 PM
infate
Pole Position

Originally Posted by iceey
1. you don't know what the selling price was so please keep your opinions to yourself since you already voiced your concern once, also not everything is a scam.

2. at the time of the purchase, the GFX sides were not on sale. cheapest one was 294 + shipping.

3. the buyer doesn't have the color of any of the sides that are on sale for 60 bucks.

4. please show me where you can buy obisdian sides for 60 + shipping and i'll be gladly to give the buyer his money back.

5. the price on the sewell was disclosed to the buyer and i told him anything lower than the selling price I would just keep and let them sit in the garage. See attached.

6. obsidian = 298 + 66 shipping = 364. 1g1 = 60 + 60 = 120. I sold it for 100 and with 220-250 to repaint it is still cheaper than sewell.

Mod please close this thread. If the buyer has an issue he has my contact information and contact me directly.

PS: don't see anyone *****ing when i sell a stock of OEM rims and TPMS for 200 bucks or when i buy the ebay spoiler and sell a brand new one for half of the price.
1. So now that I know that you sold it for $100 doesn't make a difference. I never said it was a scam, since "scam" is what each individual thinks it is. It's pretty subjective imo.

2. You bought them for $40.

3. You're selling TP (1G1), which is on sale for $60 bucks right now.

4. Did he buy obsidian sides? He bought TP sides....

5. Good for you and him.

6. If you see it like that, then sure, but what the buyer bought was just a pair of side skirts that you bought for $40 and made a profit off of. I'm not sure if this goes for everyone, but I'd gladly pay an extra $20 for a brand new pair of side skirts than a set of beat up one.

I wasn't bashing you in anyway, just stating the facts. Hey, I gave you props too. If you saw what I said as satirical, then I apologize, but jeez. l0l.
Old 05-20-13, 09:33 PM
Fjaw
Pole Position

"sorry for ruining your little plan," "ridiculous price" sound like bashing my thread to me. No need to bash my thread then
apologize for not intending to bash my thread.

the buyer saved 20 bucks which I told him that is all hell be saving. Actually I told him he's only saving 14 bucks and up to him if he wants it or not.

thank you for following my sell thread so carefully.

good bye.

Last edited by Fjaw; 05-20-13 at 09:38 PM.
Old 05-21-13, 12:05 AM
Allout
Driver School Candidate

Iceey no worries bro. I don't want a refund or feel bad for buying them at the price I did. I still feel I got a good deal. I was just curious as to where to find these cheap prices on body parts since am on the look out for the front lip and rear spoiler. But if anybody driving a Lexus is complaining about paying around 100 bucks for some side skirts than I think your driving the wrong car lol simply put I could care less if Sewell was giving them away today because when I bought them this was a good deal to me at the time. Trust me when I say paying $100 for them didn't break the bank.