PA (FS) Leftover items from Sold Lexus

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-12, 09:58 PM
irishcharm
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation (FS) Will take any offers:items from Sold Lexus

UPDATE AS OF 3/3/13 - I will take any (semi-reasonable) offers for any/all of my items. Just need them gone out of my house so I am open to all offers you have. Seller pays shipping. Most items can be shipped for <$12 and will cut large deals if you want multiple items.

Hey All,

I have sold my 2006 Lexus IS250 AWD a month ago and after sorting through what items I had leftover I decided to sell what I had. All pictures can be found on my Flickr Page - Click this link - http://www.flickr.com/photos/ajm5291...7632236731028/I am not trying to be sent low ball offers but I would like to clear space and sell this stuff. As my trader score goes, I am reliable and meticulous with everything. I use PayPal or local pickup and BUYER will pay shipping on items. I ship UPS and usually use an adult signature required with shipment. Zip code they will be sent from is 19320 in PA. Also, I am selling all the items without warranty and as-is conditions. However I am honest and blunt with what I am selling and don't have a need to deceive anyone. If no one buys it, it goes in the trash. All of my prices are negotiable and were based on Sewell Parts Online using the Club Lexus Discount. Please PM me for sales but use the thread for your interest so that I remember to get on and check my PM's.

If I have any OEM part numbers they are listed in the comments section of each picture.

2.) OEM Oil Filters for AWD vehicles - 3 QTY - $3.00 per filter
-Comes with Filter and rubber ring gaskets. I believe they are for the AWD only. Check the part number for your vehicle to assure fitment. Never used obviously.

3.) OEM Oil Plug to Filter Housing - $2.50 SOLD
-Never used. It replaces the nut style cap that can strip out. As a reference, when attached to the whole oil housing, this plug usually contains the smaller gasket when doing an oil filter change. This new style only requires a wrench/ extender instead of a socket to remove it.

4.) OEM Oil Drain Plug Gasket Washers - 8 QTY - $7.00 for all 8 SOLD
-Never used. Required when changing oil. OEM blue crush washers for the oil pan. Originally purchased from Sewell. Priced as per Sewell.

5.) Assorted D4S Bulbs - 5 QTY - $65 OBO for all 5
-A potluck of bulbs. Some work and some don't. I know for a fact that 2 work but since I don't have the car I can't tell you which ones. The bulbs in the package are (2) Garax 6000 Kelvin, (2) OEM Philips 4300 Kelvin, and (1) Morimoto 6000 Kelvin. If I remember correctly, 1 OEM bulb worked and the 1 Morimoto worked. I am unsure on the others. I was at the time going through and replacing bulbs like crazy when it turned out on ballast failed. They may all work but I am honestly unsure. The price reflects that. However I know new OEM Philips go for about 150 and garax for around 100 and Morimoto for around 80ish. Not a bad deal, all things considered.

6.) OEM Denso Ballast with Bulb Socket - 2 QTY - $125 OBO for all 2
-Selling both but I am 99.9% sure one of the two doesn't work. However due to no car anymore, I can't tell you which one works. But one did the last time they were on the car. The wires coming out of the ballasts are cut. That is because when I did the install, instead of baking my headlights, I took these ballast off of the bottom of the headlamp assembly, cut the wires and re-attached the new ballast so that the wires inside the housing stayed in place. Worked fine for me after that with the new ballasts I used. Price is based on 1 new OEM ballast. Also comes with a Bulb Socket that goes onto the bulb - used.

7.) Instrument Panel Switch Blanks - 2 QTY - $5 for all 2
-Black in color and were removed since I installed other switches in the spots. Sold the car without putting these back in. They are OEM. One has a hole cut and the sides of that blank cut to accommodate a bass ****. The other is completely intact and OEM with a slight scratch on it. In the car it is not noticeable. In direct camera light you can see it. Price based on 1 new OEM.

8.) Assorted OEM Lexus Fuses - 8 QTY - $6.50 for all 8 SOLD
- Blew a fuse and tried to replace it with a usual aftermarket fuse. Attempted to put the fuse box cover back on and the new big fuse prevented that from fitting. Bought these OEM fuses which are obviously smaller and are genuine for all Lexus vehicles. Prices are for all 8 collectively and based on Sewell's price which is where I originally bought them. Never used.

9.) Custom Made Subwoofer Box without Subwoofer - $OBO due to it being custom built
- Subwoofer NOT included. I made this box since no one made a custom one that fit in the back part of the trunk. I prefer local pick up on this and since it is completely custom made, I can't decide on a price so I am flexible. Fitment is shown in the pictures and actually looks quite good. The front (side you actually see) can be unscrewed from the actual box and re-used. Therefore you can make your own box and just use this front and mount your box to that. Wood used is genuine 3/4" MDF.

AGAIN, ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE. If you buy more I may be inclined to drop the prices as a package price.

Cheers,
Alan M.

Last edited by irishcharm; 03-03-13 at 08:21 AM.
Old 12-13-12, 07:07 AM
5gears-IS
Great Deal Guru

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Pm

Check your pm on clears...
Old 12-13-12, 08:53 AM
pmanliu
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I'll take the oil filters. How much shipped to 10312?
Old 12-13-12, 03:04 PM
irishcharm
Driver

All PM's replied
Old 12-13-12, 06:08 PM
Denver
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how much shipped to 30047 for drain plug gasket?
Old 12-16-12, 08:40 AM
irishcharm
Driver

some of the parts are sale pending.....
Old 12-19-12, 05:03 AM
irishcharm
Driver

bump...a few sales in progress. still a lot to go around.
Old 12-19-12, 06:56 AM
Dragtek
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'll take the clear courtesy door lamps if you still have them. Please pm me Paypal and I can pay right away.
Old 12-31-12, 06:04 AM
irishcharm
Driver

Another Sale Pending - Still a few good items up for sale. Prices negotiable.
Old 01-27-13, 06:50 PM
irishcharm
Driver

Sold another item. Price drops.
Old 01-27-13, 08:23 PM
tedward88
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are the oil filters still available?
Old 01-28-13, 05:52 AM
irishcharm
Driver

Yes they are. PM me if you're interested.
Old 02-08-13, 08:30 AM
irishcharm
Driver

Sale fell through. Items still up for sale.
Old 03-03-13, 08:22 AM
irishcharm
Driver

(FS) Will take any offers:items from Sold Lexus
UPDATE AS OF 3/3/13 - I will take any (semi-reasonable) offers for any/all of my items. Just need them gone out of my house so I am open to all offers you have. Seller pays shipping. Most items can be shipped for <$12 and will cut large deals if you want multiple items.