JoeXus1
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

👊👊👊 yes that's mine. All mine!!! Hahaha
Old 04-10-12, 05:42 PM
Vroomin350
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

no problem buddy you can have them, I'd rather not deal with a seller thats too busy to respond to PM's and scream at people for asking questions about an item he's asking $5000 for.....

Also what a coincidence that when I PM him for the visors he comes and post the asking price on the actual thread, hmmm... he then all of a sudden has a local buyer and somehow an hour later you come in this thread and write what you write.. sounds to me like you were put up to it, but its all good in the neighborhood. enjoy them

Honestly I am not mad but all this could of been avoided had I been told NO, instead of leading me to believe they were mine and then last second, things get switched up.

Last edited by Vroomin350; 04-10-12 at 05:47 PM.
Old 04-10-12, 08:16 PM
VIS250P
Lexus Champion

Any update for the Cusco front strut bar???
Old 04-10-12, 09:26 PM
tures
Rookie

Default Seller

I know what you mean vroomin 350, I had the same problem with the greddy exhaust system, why does the seller list stuff for sale, if it not ready to sell!

Last edited by tures; 04-10-12 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Wording
Old 04-10-12, 10:28 PM
jonjon83
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Vroomin350
no problem buddy you can have them, I'd rather not deal with a seller thats too busy to respond to PM's and scream at people for asking questions about an item he's asking $5000 for.....

Also what a coincidence that when I PM him for the visors he comes and post the asking price on the actual thread, hmmm... he then all of a sudden has a local buyer and somehow an hour later you come in this thread and write what you write.. sounds to me like you were put up to it, but its all good in the neighborhood. enjoy them

Honestly I am not mad but all this could of been avoided had I been told NO, instead of leading me to believe they were mine and then last second, things get switched up.
first of all i listed the prices and items cuz i didnt kno my items were gonna be picked up fast..

2nd i didnt scream at a guy for asking questions about the supercharger, he was just trolling (e-thugging) the guy doesnt even have an isx50; to me it seem like he was just tryin to mess up my sale..

3rd i said locals had priority on deals; i didnt list the visors up for sale so people can complain but they were never officially up;

finally, ya i was busy; i work 12 hr-16hr shifts at a hospital so its kinda hard to try to keep up with pms and this thread while working;
Old 04-11-12, 06:21 AM
heyarms
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by jonjon83
2nd i didnt scream at a guy for asking questions about the supercharger, he was just trolling (e-thugging) the guy doesnt even have an isx50; to me it seem like he was just tryin to mess up my sale..

finally, ya i was busy; i work 12 hr-16hr shifts at a hospital so its kinda hard to try to keep up with pms and this thread while working;
Jon, I have previously tried to ask you about your supercharger via PM, and aside from the member who does not have a 2IS, there are two other members and a third (myself) interested in dyno numbers. If its still functioning on the car, it may be worth while to get it dynoed for the sake of your sale, and mine and others interest to do a couple dyno passes, even without baseline numbers. This would be helpful in our consideration of your $5k kit. We all know they dont give enormous gains, so there isnt much to hide unless its miserably low gains (not saying youre hiding anything, just saying we dont expect 100+hp)

-Adam
Old 04-11-12, 11:05 AM
RVCAis250
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

For the trunk audio system, how much did it cost to have it installed approximately?
Old 04-11-12, 02:32 PM
jonjon83
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by RVCAis250
For the trunk audio system, how much did it cost to have it installed approximately?
It cost 1800 to install cuz I had to get it all the custom work and that's not including the cost of the audio speakers and amps
Old 04-11-12, 02:35 PM
jonjon83
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by heyarms
Jon, I have previously tried to ask you about your supercharger via PM, and aside from the member who does not have a 2IS, there are two other members and a third (myself) interested in dyno numbers. If its still functioning on the car, it may be worth while to get it dynoed for the sake of your sale, and mine and others interest to do a couple dyno passes, even without baseline numbers. This would be helpful in our consideration of your $5k kit. We all know they dont give enormous gains, so there isnt much to hide unless its miserably low gains (not saying youre hiding anything, just saying we dont expect 100+hp)

-Adam
I'm not tryin to spend anymore money on the car but I no what u guys are sayin.. But like I said if ur not getting enough hp u can always buy a smaller pulley from vortech which increases the boost about 1-2lb right now it's boostin 6lb from what te boost gauge is reading and there is no check engine lights running while boostin 6lbs
Old 04-11-12, 11:54 PM
afiedler
Driver School Candidate

pics of the table if its still for sale? i see sale pending.
also, are you selling the curtains?
Old 04-12-12, 11:32 AM
steezy
Lexus Test Driver

To help your supercharge sale bro

http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x...t=SAM_0111.mp4

Sad to see a beautiful car go.
Old 04-12-12, 02:13 PM
Denver
Lead Lap

interested in the pillows...... i think i pm'ed you already but no reply.
Old 04-13-12, 12:21 AM
cr3ativ3x
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

check pm for air runner
Old 04-13-12, 07:05 PM
jonjon83
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by afiedler
pics of the table if its still for sale? i see sale pending.
also, are you selling the curtains?
im selling the table to carl from bp vip and the curtains arent for sale cuz i dont think they are worth selling; they are kinda faded not that bad but i dont want anyone complaining about them

Quick Reply: CA FS: Supercharger, Air Runner, Custom Audio, Weds Kranze, and much more