TX FS: IS350 Stock OEM Springs (50.00)

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-10, 02:06 PM
combfilter
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default FS: IS350 Stock OEM Springs (50.00)

You all know me and my itrader bs. is all good.

I don't even think I had these springs on my car more than 100 miles before I replaced them with with eibachs. These are for sure the newest used springs you could buy on these forums.

Price = 50.00
shipping = 20.00 bucks regardless of what you calculate ahead of time. Speaking of which, i am in zipcode 75204. DO NOT ASK ME HOW MUCH TO SHIP TO BLAH BLAH ZIPCODE, YOU HAVE MY ZIPCODE RIGHT HERE, YOU LOGIN TO UPS/FEDEX WEBSITE AND FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF. I am shipping them in an eibach box. If shipping comes out cheaper than 20.00 I will paypal you back the difference.

Last edited by combfilter; 07-17-10 at 02:08 PM. Reason: mm
Old 07-17-10, 03:57 PM
eframsal
Driver

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

actually i got a newer set from Zeus69 for a whole lot less.
Old 07-17-10, 05:08 PM
combfilter
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by eframsal
actually i got a newer set from Zeus69 for a whole lot less.

Thanks for telling me man. I was hoping to post these springs on here just to find the one person that "got some for a whole lot less". I was really concerned about someone with 69 post in NC OR NJ or wherever you are getting a good deal. I can sleep much better now knowing this.
Old 07-17-10, 07:06 PM
XhyDra
Lexus Test Driver

^ +1 Roflma, if you ain't buying or got nothing better to do please people stop posting about how cheap you got them somewhere else. Great price for practically new springs. Good luck with sale Combfilter!
Old 07-17-10, 09:09 PM
eframsal
Driver

Originally Posted by combfilter
Thanks for telling me man. I was hoping to post these springs on here just to find the one person that "got some for a whole lot less". I was really concerned about someone with 69 post in NC OR NJ or wherever you are getting a good deal. I can sleep much better now knowing this.
hey no problem. With all the other problems this world has, I'm glad the number of post I have make you sleep better. lucky you.
Old 07-18-10, 01:22 AM
khoab88
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good luck ws
Old 07-18-10, 08:29 AM
unit74
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by eframsal
hey no problem. With all the other problems this world has, I'm glad the number of post I have make you sleep better. lucky you.

Dude....Your just an effin tool. Why don't you crawl back into your kindergarten class and play with some blocks instead of trying to roll with the big dawgs. It's obvious your a wet behind the ears troll.
Old 07-20-10, 02:16 PM
eframsal
Driver

Originally Posted by unit74
Dude....Your just an effin tool. Why don't you crawl back into your kindergarten class and play with some blocks instead of trying to roll with the big dawgs. It's obvious your a wet behind the ears troll.
Oh hey sorry for not responding sooner. You're probably waited with bated breath for a reply to your "insult".

So I'm thinking to be able to achieve the lofty goal of having hundreds of posts here, you'd have to have alot of free time due to the following circumstances:

- Job doesn't demand too much of your time (and no, the midnight shift at 7-11 doesn't count)
- Live with your parents so outside of having to throw out the trash and mow the lawn, there isn't much to do after playing video games
- A girlfriend or lack thereof (the free hand from the keyboard isn't the same)

Oh, but I guess you already knew this!

More power to you and keep posting away gangster. Everyone here will benefit from your insightful commentary.
Old 07-20-10, 08:10 PM
taejin09
Lead Lap

haha sorry I had to comment on how stupid this thread turned just within 10 minutes of the original post... hey i am sure that eframsal got a better deal but no need to come in here to ruin his sale like that :/ anyways good luck with the sale
Old 07-20-10, 08:45 PM
eframsal
Driver

Originally Posted by taejin09
haha sorry I had to comment on how stupid this thread turned just within 10 minutes of the original post... hey i am sure that eframsal got a better deal but no need to come in here to ruin his sale like that :/ anyways good luck with the sale
yeah, you're right. i have to apologize to the op on this.

it's just that some people think they have more rights here due to the number of posts and that just set me off.