International FS: SMD LED Super White 6000k Interior Lights

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-10, 10:20 PM
KI_GSE21
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: SMD LED Super White 6000k Interior Lights

Hi,

I have a complete LED conversion package for IS250/350. This is a brand new set. I ordered a set for myself and a set for my friend. He was going to buy it, but he is out of country for the next couple of months. That said, I am going to sell it now and decide what my friend wants to do after.

The conversion lights are LED panels/boards, 5050 LEDs arranged horizontally and vertically. They are super white with a slight hint of blue/purple (very close to 6000k).

For the rear dome lights, there are 2 lights. Each LED board has 12 SMD LED. That makes 24 LEDs just for the rear dome lights (super bright, believe me because I have them on my car as well and I am impressed). Adapters are specific to the 06-10 IS250/350.

For the front dome lights, there are 3 lights in total. Each LED board has 6 SMD LED. That makes 18 LEDs in total for the front portion dome lights. Adapters are also specific and will be included.

These are high quality LEDs. All LED boards have 3M double-sided tape for easy of installation.

I have been using them for a couple months and I swear by them. My friends are surprised at how bright they light up the interior and stand out in parking lots. These are also guaranteed to fit in the IS light housings because I have them and they fit perfectly.

I have attached a few pictures of what they look like in my own car. I also did some quick videos to give you a better idea.

Front dome:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEbMsCVmpJE
Rear dome:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th4B8iJujEg

Sorry for the long thread but I wanted to include as many details and try to answer any potential questions buyers might have.

PM me if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Price: $70US shipped to anywhere in US and Canada.