KS WTB: Mobile HID H11 3000k Kit (Complete or Incomplete)

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-10, 04:08 AM
pootie
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: Mobile HID H11 3000k Kit (Complete or Incomplete)

One of my 3000k h11 bulbs burned out in my mobile hid kit. As you probably know they no longer sell automotive hid kits. I have been buying a bunch of different bulbs from different sellers and none of them have come close to the yellowness of mobile hid's bulbs. So I've come to this point. I'm looking for a complete kit, incomplete kit, whatever. I just need 1 bulb!!!!!
Old 10-08-10, 04:19 PM
HS2G
Driver School Candidate

Are these for your headlights?
Old 10-11-10, 02:53 PM
pootie
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by HS2G
Are these for your headlights?
My foglights.
Old 10-11-10, 03:22 PM
aznpapaya
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by pootie
My foglights.
if it's that hard for you to find another bulb, have you consider buying another hid kit? because if you buy one bulb the usage might not be similar to your's and the output might not be the same. if you want that JDM yellow look have you tried getting a 3000k bulb and put on the yellow overlay? I currently have that and my fog output is the golden yellow JDM(or very close to it). hope it helps.
Old 10-11-10, 03:49 PM
pootie
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by aznpapaya
if it's that hard for you to find another bulb, have you consider buying another hid kit? because if you buy one bulb the usage might not be similar to your's and the output might not be the same. if you want that JDM yellow look have you tried getting a 3000k bulb and put on the yellow overlay? I currently have that and my fog output is the golden yellow JDM(or very close to it). hope it helps.
I've tried bulbs from 3 different sellers so far. None have been as yellow as mobilehid's. Supposedly hongkonghid.com sells the same kit. Ordered some bulbs and a few weeks later, I get a reply stating that they won't be getting any 3000k bulbs any time soon. They seem like an honest seller, but if you like contact with the seller, don't go with them. They never replied to any of my emails when I was waiting for the bulbs to come in.

I haven't gone with overlay because I assumed that the lens would look yellow during the day. I want it to look clear in the day. Am I wrong in my assumption?
Old 10-11-10, 10:54 PM
aznpapaya
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by pootie
I've tried bulbs from 3 different sellers so far. None have been as yellow as mobilehid's. Supposedly hongkonghid.com sells the same kit. Ordered some bulbs and a few weeks later, I get a reply stating that they won't be getting any 3000k bulbs any time soon. They seem like an honest seller, but if you like contact with the seller, don't go with them. They never replied to any of my emails when I was waiting for the bulbs to come in.

I haven't gone with overlay because I assumed that the lens would look yellow during the day. I want it to look clear in the day. Am I wrong in my assumption?
that is true, if you get the overlay the lens will look yellow during the day. another suggestion is to look for a 2500k hid bulb. i think i seen them being sold somewhere, i haven't seen anyone with it or heard reviews about it, so not sure how good they are, but you might wanna check it out.
Old 10-27-10, 05:26 PM
pootie
Driver School Candidate

Update: The bulbs I have in the fogs are starting to get a little yellower. Forgot which ones are in the car now, but I know for sure it's a pair from one of the vendors on the site I mentioned above. Shouldn't matter because they both were pretty close in color at the beginning. Maybe they'll end up as yellow as my mobilehid bulbs were. Crossing fingers.