FS: LMS Supercharger kit for IS350

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-08, 09:51 AM
Net Junky
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ddquach
If I not mistaken the 06 GS430 has the same motor as the IS350 right. In theory it should work the only different I see is the pipe will be a bit longer due to the engine bay being longer and the IC. I would ask Isuxel if he measure it the IC so you can measure it.

DQ
GS430 = V8
IS350 = V6

don't think they are the same. The intake pipe alone is configured differently, so that will be a lot of plumming that needs to be reworked. I would assume the mounting bracket will be off also.

IS350, GS350 has the same motor, and the 06 GS300 potentially has the same mounting provision for the charger bracket. Intercooler I have no idea about.
Old 09-26-08, 10:41 AM
2slow
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm surprised this isn't sold yet.
Old 09-26-08, 10:43 AM
fluxx
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

is there any reason why it wouldnt work with the 250?
Old 09-26-08, 10:55 AM
Zexnos
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2slow
I'm surprised this isn't sold yet.
As am I. Even IF lms could put another kit together, it would be a full 3 months waiting period to get everything together.
Old 09-26-08, 11:12 AM
2slow
Lexus Champion

I would buy it straight up if i had this kind of money lying around.
Old 09-26-08, 11:27 AM
ddquach
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Zexnos
As am I. Even IF lms could put another kit together, it would be a full 3 months waiting period to get everything together.
Trust me it only takes 2-3 weeks tops to get parts for the kit. They're just lazy about it.
Old 09-26-08, 12:17 PM
Sytfu_IS
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ddquach
Trust me it only takes 2-3 weeks tops to get parts for the kit. They're just lazy about it.

This kit is also expensive in the first place, building it yourself would be alot cheaper.
Old 09-26-08, 07:14 PM
2slow
Lexus Champion

Hey Zexnos, if you have time, you think you can take more pictures of your piping for me.

And if it's not too much trouble, if you know the dimensions of the piping would be great too!

-Tim
Old 09-26-08, 07:18 PM
pylee257
Lead Lap

yeah they dont want to put in the work so your going to have to put in the leg work yourself. but they will give you a parts list if you commit to buying from them and install (its a $1000). all you would have to source is simple stuff like cuplers, t-bolts, etc. and oh yeah the supercharger and IC

Last edited by pylee257; 09-26-08 at 07:25 PM.
Old 09-26-08, 07:19 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Net Junky
GS430 = V8
IS350 = V6

don't think they are the same. The intake pipe alone is configured differently, so that will be a lot of plumming that needs to be reworked. I would assume the mounting bracket will be off also.

IS350, GS350 has the same motor, and the 06 GS300 potentially has the same mounting provision for the charger bracket. Intercooler I have no idea about.
Yes he is correct Doug. But I would think that its a universal S/C and Front mount I/C right SO basically I would just need some custom piping done to make this work! There is no doubt in my mind that this can work. I just need someone to measure this stuff for me. I am sure no one has done this with the 3Gen GS430 that I am aware of. The 2Gen GS400 yes...

Someone hook up that info! IsuxeL (john) hook me up with that info please when you get some time or who ever can. Send me a PM with the info.

Thanks,
Old 09-26-08, 07:24 PM
pylee257
Lead Lap

along with a custom bracket, a custom pully to mount on to your car, etc etc.
Old 09-26-08, 07:42 PM
ddquach
Intermediate

Originally Posted by passnu2
Yes he is correct Doug. But I would think that its a universal S/C and Front mount I/C right SO basically I would just need some custom piping done to make this work! There is no doubt in my mind that this can work. I just need someone to measure this stuff for me. I am sure no one has done this with the 3Gen GS430 that I am aware of. The 2Gen GS400 yes...

Someone hook up that info! IsuxeL (john) hook me up with that info please when you get some time or who ever can. Send me a PM with the info.

Thanks,
Correct me if I'm wrong but your motor is the SC430 motor than right. Because I know their a supercharger for the SC430 motor. My friend who has a SC430 has one and is tryin to sell his.
Old 09-26-08, 10:47 PM
Net Junky
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by passnu2

Thanks,
for your motor there should be tons of stuff for it. It's the same motor as the previous year, so it's all the same. I think RM and blitz has stuff for the gs430, but that's off topic.

I wish i had money to throw at the car to put this on. good luck with the sale.
Old 09-27-08, 09:11 AM
GILLEXUS
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For Sale: LMS supercharger kit for the IS 350. The kit is brand new in box. Powder coated black intake pipe, the rest of the pipeing is polished. The kit will arrive in 3 boxes as seen in the pics below. To my knowledge, the kit is no longer for sale.

Includes:

Pro-Charger Supercharger w/ bracket and 4 bottles of oil
Intercooler w/ piping
All hose pipes and clamps
Pully
K&N filter

This is exactly as the kit came from LMS.

I had planned on installing this but my wife is pregnant and my priorities have changed.

Price is $5,500 firm. Shipping on a zip code basis.

Pics:

Does anyone know why your bracket has 2 pulleys and KMRIS350's only has one on the pic he posted. Does it need only one???
Does the kit come w/ install instructors?

Last edited by GILLEXUS; 01-02-09 at 12:17 PM.
Old 09-27-08, 02:08 PM
Limpart
Rookie

For Sale: LMS supercharger kit for the IS 350. The kit is brand new in box. Powder coated black intake pipe, the rest of the pipeing is polished. The kit will arrive in 3 boxes as seen in the pics below. To my knowledge, the kit is no longer for sale.

Includes:

Pro-Charger Supercharger w/ bracket and 4 bottles of oil
Intercooler w/ piping
All hose pipes and clamps
Pully
K&N filter

This is exactly as the kit came from LMS.

I had planned on installing this but my wife is pregnant and my priorities have changed.

Price is $5,500 firm. Shipping on a zip code basis.

Pics:

Do you know why this kit is no longer for sale?
How much hp it adds?

Quick Reply: FS: LMS Supercharger kit for IS350