Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

NM Modified GS for parts including GS 3.76 RMM diff., 19" GT-S Volks, Supra Brakes

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-18, 10:34 AM
jesod
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Modified GS for parts including GS 3.76 RMM diff., 19" GT-S Volks, Supra Brakes

Pic above is car in it's heyday. Further description below. Car itself has a clean, clear title VIN: JT8BH68X8X0016266 Parting the car out (prices are highlighted) but would be willing to sell the car as a whole add the price of all the parts up (5800+) for 3,300 dollars as it sits with wheels and tires or 2800 without wheels and tires but you will have to bring your own must clear Supra brakes. Drive the car home and Swap the parts onto your car or sell the ones you don't want and then sell the car for a profit. I also noticed in the pictures below as she stands (didn't wash or polish) - You'll notice that she has the 2005+ headlights, LED tails, Chrome grill and Chrome trunk bar just as extras that you would be getting for buying the whole car almost another 1,000 dollars worth of part out money.

Partout prices:

Volk 19" GT-S wheels staggered sold here from 1,500-3,000+ used - 1500+ shipping, Good overall condition, need a deep cleaning/polish, no curb rash but a few spots on one wheel where some dill weed dug into the rim putting the tires on the rims.19 x 8.5 offset 38 and 19 x 9.5 offset 38. Fit really nice very slight modification to fit a GS.

RMM 3.76 torsion differential - great mod. will fit Supra, GS300, GS400, 430 and many more Lexus, Toyota automatics - 1300+shipping

TRD Sways - 300+ shipping

Tein EDFC - 250+ shipping

Zex kit with purge and window switch which only shoots the nitrous between 3000-6200rpm - 300+ shipping

L-tuned exhaust and steering ecu - 600+ shipping

Precision Industries Dragon Torque Converter - 600+ shipping

SRT intake with piggyback ECU 300+ shipping

Tein F/R Strut Braces 250+ used price for both +shipping

JL Audio Free Air 10" sub and amp 150+ shipping

Supra Front Brakes and Cross drilled rotors - pads will need to be replaced soon - 500+ shipping

IPT Modified Valve Body- Toyota/Lexus/Scion A960E - 250+ shipping

Engine has about 170,000 miles and still runs strong, always used AMSOIL in the Engine, Tranny, Diff. etc. Car got slight hail damage and when the clear coat cracked the paint went downhill fast. I pretty much still drive it on a daily bases and gets me from A to B reliably. The leather is not great, armrest not great, sunroof broken, paint bad. The car itself has no big dents as I always parked away from everyone but some dinks and dings here and there. Buy this car, fly in to El Paso TX for 41 dollars Southwest one way special and drive it home. The suspension which is the Tein Flex is shot which is why I didn't list it and it will make the ride a little rough and loud. I will replace front tires if you pick up the car as a whole. Will make it anywhere you want to take it.

Old 02-20-18, 10:54 AM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ill take the srt intake and ecu
Old 02-20-18, 10:56 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Vouch below

Originally Posted by LCSC
NM Modified GS for parts including GS 3.76 RMM diff., 19" GT-S Volks, Supra Brakes

So this is to vouch for him. thx

Last edited by DaveGS4; 03-13-18 at 10:26 AM.
Old 05-03-18, 01:48 PM
jesod
Pole Position

OK guys so I was just notified that I got a vouch (even though it was a couple of months ago). I'm going to drop the total car price down to 2800 with the rims Volk GT-S in good shape, just need a little polish or 2300 without the rims. Would really prefer to sale as a whole if not it looks like I will have most of the parts sold if parting out. Somebody steal this car - swap the parts onto yours and resale or partout what you don't want. Thanks guys! Sorry for not responding to some of the PM's as I thought the thread was closed.
Old 05-03-18, 05:23 PM
Lexusjg1
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I’ll take the Trd sway bars.
Old 05-06-18, 12:00 PM
ESL
Driver School Candidate

are parts still available? i need sways n struts
Old 05-08-18, 08:50 AM
AirRideFan
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I LOVE the Spectra Blue! If this car was as clean as it ONCE was... I'd honestly be sick over not having the cash (right now) to buy it!
Damn...
I kind of want to fly to Texas buy this whole damn car! Man... What a deal.

Jesod, please tell me about the Zex nitrous kit... how much quicker is it, when using the nitrous?

Why's the check engine light on? and why was the 1UZ replaced? (my 3UZ was replaced around 60k due to "vandalism" when the first owner had my car... some CEO! ha) I always find it crazy when a Lexus V8 engine was replaced... they are so good.Just found a GS460 that had it's 1UR engine replaced at 50k, on craigslist, too. (literally MY exact same GS4, but "TODAY") https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...569848229.html How's that even happen ?
Old 05-15-18, 10:01 AM
LCSC
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by AirRideFan
I LOVE the Spectra Blue! If this car was as clean as it ONCE was... I'd honestly be sick over not having the cash (right now) to buy it!
Damn...
I kind of want to fly to Texas buy this whole damn car! Man... What a deal.

Jesod, please tell me about the Zex nitrous kit... how much quicker is it, when using the nitrous?

Why's the check engine light on? and why was the 1UZ replaced? (my 3UZ was replaced around 60k due to "vandalism" when the first owner had my car... some CEO! ha) I always find it crazy when a Lexus V8 engine was replaced... they are so good.Just found a GS460 that had it's 1UR engine replaced at 50k, on craigslist, too. (literally MY exact same GS4, but "TODAY") https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...569848229.html How's that even happen ?
1UZ replaced? It’s the original. My brother jesod can correct me if I’m wrong but it’s the original and runs well. A wet nitrous kit with the window switch feels like double the power because it is instant power. The window switch makes it much safe on your engine because it won’t engage if the conditions are not right (rpm and throttle)
Old 05-15-18, 10:05 AM
LCSC
Lead Lap

This car is such a good deal for any second gen GS owner or someone with the time to part it out. Many of the parts are upgrades to other Lexus models ie wheels, lsd differential, supra brakes, Zex nitrous kit with window switch, tein edfc (even the coil overs can be rebuilt cheaply I think), the Dragon Torque Converter is a must have on these cars (if you do one mod on your car this is my favorite) and if you are going to change that put the transmission in at the same time.

Actually writing this has me considering buying this 2.5 time Dustball Rally winner.