TX ONE HELL OF A PARTOUT!!!! supercharger

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-17, 03:55 PM
badblackgs
Lead Lap

Received 76 Likes on 62 Posts
Default ONE HELL OF A PARTOUT!!!! supercharger

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!If your reading this I suggest you take a look at my build up over the last two years of my current setup under the 2nd gen. forum labeled roots blown gs430. It will explain in detail all thats gone into it. That being said. I did what any gear head would do which is keep pushing the envelope chasing more power, until I reached the breaking point. 12 psi was just too much for the cast pistons in my gs430 3uz engine. I've lost compression and have excessive blow by. the engine still runs and no engine lights but if i get into boost it'll just blow out of the valve covers. I debated on building it up with forged internals and going all out but im gonna pass.
So, up for sale is all the goodies that it took to make what i believe to be over 400 at the wheels. But!!!! I highly suggest you not go that high. Im going to put a larger pulley on the supercharger that will keep it at a safe 8psi. I ran 8 psi for a while with out issues. it wasn't until I bought a ported supercharger from bob steigmier who is the guru of ford cobra supercharger porting. he assured me this thing would be crazy and he was right. I went from about 9 psi to 12 psi and it was crazy fast. too fast.
Here it is.
Literally complete supercharger kit. from the manifold with new 12 hole 330cc injectors, ported supercharger powder coated black, 9th 1000cc injector for added fuel in boost, enricher module to help with closed loop fuel control, module that controls 9th injector already tuned and ready to go, ported throttle body, custom intake tube for added flow with huge airfilter, shorty headers with literally brand new upstream denso oxygen sensors, brand new denso maf sensor, and if you want all the engine sensors which all came from lexus of austin. both cam sensors, crank sensor, and both vvt solenoids which are about six months old.
this kit is as plug and play as it gets except for a couple of wire taps at the computer for tach signal for the injector module and such. im not including any of the gauges. but i highly recommend you get an air fuel ratio gauge and boost gauge. I will also be selling the modified valve body from john at ipt transmission in new jersey. it helped alot with shifts and never hit the rev limiter. I also have a fairly new denso fuel pump 190 lph that will support 8 psi.
complete supercharger kit with everything listed above minus the valve body I want 4,000 for all the above minus valve body. I also just had made two high flow catalytic converters with custom flanges welded on to mate up to headers. they are metallic substrate 200 cell count to withstand boost and will keep the cel off. those are separate with the vb.
the valve body is 500. and is proven to work. the high flow cats are 300 since alot of custom fabrication went into them.
Im pulling the parts in the next few days so thatll give someone a little bit of time. please just call or text at 512-461-7271. Ian
BY THE WAY this bullet cars manifold will sit under your stock hood. no hood scoop needed. its the same height now after modifying as my first supercharger manifold.
Attached Thumbnails ONE HELL OF A PARTOUT!!!! supercharger-img_0065.jpg   ONE HELL OF A PARTOUT!!!! supercharger-img_0107.jpg   ONE HELL OF A PARTOUT!!!! supercharger-img_0145.jpg   ONE HELL OF A PARTOUT!!!! supercharger-img_0192.jpg   ONE HELL OF A PARTOUT!!!! supercharger-img_0130.jpg  

ONE HELL OF A PARTOUT!!!! supercharger-img_3423.jpg   ONE HELL OF A PARTOUT!!!! supercharger-img_0128.jpg  

Last edited by badblackgs; 11-30-17 at 07:34 PM.
Old 11-29-17, 07:46 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts

GLWS def worth the money. Get ready for a lot of the Club Lexus lowballers and tire kickers. i'm sad to see you aren't rebuilding and making it stronger
Old 11-29-17, 04:29 PM
badblackgs
Lead Lap

Default more pics

Removed almost everything today minus the headers and upgraded valve body.
Attached Thumbnails ONE HELL OF A PARTOUT!!!! supercharger-img_0269.jpg   ONE HELL OF A PARTOUT!!!! supercharger-img_0270.jpg   ONE HELL OF A PARTOUT!!!! supercharger-img_0273.jpg   ONE HELL OF A PARTOUT!!!! supercharger-img_0275.jpg   ONE HELL OF A PARTOUT!!!! supercharger-img_0271.jpg  

Old 11-30-17, 07:35 PM
badblackgs
Lead Lap

Default Sold

Sold. Please close thread. Thanks club lexus!!!
Old 12-01-17, 09:41 AM
mistagill
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by badblackgs
Sold. Please close thread. Thanks club lexus!!!

How much are you asking for the valve body?
Old 12-01-17, 08:15 PM
badblackgs
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by mistagill
How much are you asking for the valve body?
the buyer got everything. thanks for looking.