SC FS: BC-Racing Extreme Drop Custom 16/12k Coilovers and FIGs Toe Links (Black)

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-14, 05:07 AM
GSGenesis
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ahmedootie
I have nothing to do with this sale, but i'd just like to point out BC's are $995 shipped at MAP brand new, not $950 =)

$850 is a legit price for these.
GLWS
Actually bud your incorrect because I indeed did buy my BC coilovers for $929 actually, from a vendor here on clublexus, and I ordered my own "custom" spring rates as well. You must think as a consumer my friend. Just like a guy I ran into selling something I wanted. He had the item brand new in bag though, yet still asked the same price as the vendor. well why would I purchase from him, when I could pay the same and be assured to have warranty, let alone support the vendor some more. In this case a much more expensive item, you just have to think, if I could spend say $50.00 more, just $50, and have new, never installed, well.... Bet you 98% of the people on here would... It's just the reality of the market were in man, unfortunately no one wants to pay to play...
NOW! At $800 on the other hand, this is now an opportunity for someone that's been wanting coilovers, to actually have a dam fair price considering they are pretty new! People need to remember, it's going to cost you $50 easy to ship them.. Good luck with the sale though, like I mentioned, awesome spring rates right here, and great coilovers, I have zero regrets purchasing BC's. If would have known I probably would have actually gotten spring rates higher than I did, probably just about what you have here actually. Good luck, these will be sold quick.
Old 06-15-14, 02:15 AM
94'aristo
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent!!!
Old 06-15-14, 08:26 AM
94'aristo
Rookie

Payment sent for coilovers.
Old 06-15-14, 08:28 AM
Meloyski
Driver School Candidate

Coilovers sold
Old 06-15-14, 01:58 PM
Ahmedootie
Rookie

Originally Posted by GSGenesis
Actually bud your incorrect because I indeed did buy my BC coilovers for $929 actually, from a vendor here on clublexus, and I ordered my own "custom" spring rates as well. You must think as a consumer my friend. Just like a guy I ran into selling something I wanted. He had the item brand new in bag though, yet still asked the same price as the vendor. well why would I purchase from him, when I could pay the same and be assured to have warranty, let alone support the vendor some more. In this case a much more expensive item, you just have to think, if I could spend say $50.00 more, just $50, and have new, never installed, well.... Bet you 98% of the people on here would... It's just the reality of the market were in man, unfortunately no one wants to pay to play...
NOW! At $800 on the other hand, this is now an opportunity for someone that's been wanting coilovers, to actually have a dam fair price considering they are pretty new! People need to remember, it's going to cost you $50 easy to ship them.. Good luck with the sale though, like I mentioned, awesome spring rates right here, and great coilovers, I have zero regrets purchasing BC's. If would have known I probably would have actually gotten spring rates higher than I did, probably just about what you have here actually. Good luck, these will be sold quick.
I don't want to ruin this man's for sale thread with a discussion, so we can continue this via PM if you'd like. But I'd urge you to ask the vendor you bought it from, and I guarantee they will ask you not to let people know that you purchased BC coilovers for under MAP which is $995 =)

BC vendors who sell bellow MAP get hit with on the first offense, a simple slap on the wrist. second offense, their discount tier drops and on the third offense they are black listed from selling BC.

Good Day sir.
Old 06-15-14, 01:59 PM
Ahmedootie
Rookie

Originally Posted by Meloyski
Coilovers sold
Congrats on your sale!
Old 06-18-14, 06:31 AM
GSGenesis
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ahmedootie
I don't want to ruin this man's for sale thread with a discussion, so we can continue this via PM if you'd like. But I'd urge you to ask the vendor you bought it from, and I guarantee they will ask you not to let people know that you purchased BC coilovers for under MAP which is $995 =)

BC vendors who sell bellow MAP get hit with on the first offense, a simple slap on the wrist. second offense, their discount tier drops and on the third offense they are black listed from selling BC.

Good Day sir.
That's great hence why I never stated who it was. But when they guarantee to beat anyone's price well guess what, then that made two company's on that list! Looks like I hooked up! Congrats on he new coils bud, enjoy! If I were you I'd reset the pretension when you recieve them. PM me if you need any help on that.