Black 98 GS400 w/ low miles

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-03, 09:51 PM
TTurboPimp
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Black 98 GS400 w/ low miles

I might be selling my GS400, I have an opportunity to get a good deal on another car, so Im throwing out some feelers on my GS. The car is Black with Black leather, and is perfect condition. The car has real low miles, less than most 99-2000's out there. Here are the specs on the car:

It is black on black
35,500 miles
Navigation system
Cd Changer
Integrated phone
HID's
in perfect condition, no dings, etc.
I am the second owner, I bought it from another Lexus fanatic roughly 7 months ago, and I have only put about 2,500k miles on it since. He babied the car when he had it, and I have babied it since I have had it. I love the car, and wont be dissapointed if I end up keeping it, so no low ballers. I am selling for $31,000.

Right now the car has some mods done to it, but it will be returned to stock form to sell. If anyone is interested in buying it with any of the mods still on the car, we can adjust the price accordingly. Im attaching a pic I took a few days ago with the mods still on it, and there are more in the pic gallery section. If your wondering what mods are on it, check my sig.

https://www.clublexus.com/gallery/sh...php?photo=8369

PLEASE do not ask about buying any of the parts seperately!!! I will not even begin to entertain selling any of my modded parts until if or when I find a buyer for the car. If I dont find a buyer, then obviously I wont be selling any of the mods. If I get a buyer for the car, this is the first place the parts will be put up for sale.
Old 01-13-03, 09:49 AM
DPRSupra
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how much were you thinking of sellin' her for as is with mods?

Last edited by DPRSupra; 01-13-03 at 09:50 AM.
Old 01-13-03, 02:06 PM
jimxo
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Your car is nice

Last edited by jimxo; 01-14-03 at 10:10 PM.
Old 01-14-03, 12:09 AM
TTurboPimp
Pole Position

DPR, I will have to put some thought into a price with mods, your more than welcome to PM me with an offer.

jimxo, It always has amazed me that people feel compelled to throw out their opinions on other peoples price points. If your in the market for a GS(which your not), and you feel the price is too high, find another one to buy.
Old 01-14-03, 12:19 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

pretty good price for the car if it's in perfect condition. still warranty?

man i am interested in the mods, how long have they been on the car? i don't know if you put them on or the prev owner. maybe you can just post price of the win kit, hre 20s, rmm tc and rmm lsd here?
Old 01-14-03, 12:25 AM
TTurboPimp
Pole Position

Yeah, the car is flawless!!

As for the mods, Im not gonna go there yet
Im not too pressed to sell the car, and if I dont, Im definitely not going to sell the mods. I just took off the wheels, front end, and side skirts for the winter, and I cant stand it! No more people breaking their necks for a few months!
Old 01-17-03, 09:04 PM
supraeater
Driver School Candidate

Hey Jeff...long time no talk. This is Ron...Jasper's friend. He told me you had a GS4...I knew it would be tiiiiite. Anyway, PM me or e-mail me. What kind of a deal you got going. Let me hope on it if you aren't going to. You make me sick. Everytime I see you around you have a new car and everyone of them is the pinnacle of what the car should be. You ba$tard!!!
Later
Old 01-18-03, 01:52 AM
TTurboPimp
Pole Position

Whats up Ron, did Jasper ever sell the Supra? I have a friend of a friend that will give me a good deal on a 2002 M3 that I have been thinking about hopping on. The thing is hes not going to sit on it forever, so I might be keeping the GS, which wouldnt be a bad thing either. I love the GS, but you know how I am, I get bored too easily, and I always gotta roll in something that stands out!!

Supraeater huh, you must be rolling around with some HP under the hood to throw out that name!!
Old 01-18-03, 12:33 PM
supraeater
Driver School Candidate

I have used this name for a while. Stuck with me...kinda like your name. Nothing crazy right now. I picked up a GS, but I am contemplating on giving it to my girlfriend. I want a 2 door bad. He has been struggling trying to sell the Supra. You know...the typical low ballers hittin him where the sun don't shine. Yes, I do know you, that is why I am not suprised you would sell this car. I understand you, but at the same time I don't. Can you get much better than perfection? I am the same though, so I can't say much either. There are so many cars out there now that are worth a round at the plate. email me at 3ofus@comcast.net and let me know what kind of deal you are getting on the m3....maybe if you sit on it I can get a hack at it....just a thought. Anyway, nice talking to you bro.
Later