FL WTB: Random GS400 parts

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-11, 06:36 PM
SHOLEXMAN
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: Random GS400 parts

I just recently purchased a 98 GS400 and I sold my Supra so I have some cash that needs to be spent on my car. I Did some searching and really wasn't getting the results I was hoping for. You can post on here or PM me if you have the item I am looking for (new or used). If your not in the FL area the zip code that I would want the item shipped to would be 34683. Here is the list as follows correct me on the years these parts come off of or fit cause I don't know everything.

1. Updated center trunk taillights or 01 threw 05

2. Both passenger side and drivers side grey sunshades

3. Oem or aftermarket window shades or covers that cover the outside of all 4 doors.

4. Looking for the all LED light conversion bulbs for the interior and exterior. I heard someone on here does the set of all interior lights. If someone can drop me a name or point me in the right direction I would much appreciate it.

5. Trunk cargo net

6. Last update disc or hard drive for the 1st gen. navigation system. Need more info on that.

7. Cd cartridge cause I don't have a extra one.

8. Front lip spoiler (doesn't matter if it is name brand or not.)

9. Rear upper window air spoiler or diffuser

10. A/C compressor w/ clutch ( I prefer it being new/re manned ,but if it comes off of a working car with no noises or issues then I might consider it.)

11. (2) New fluid filled engine mounts

I am not going to low ball anyone as long as the price is in a legit range. I will add to the list and update it if my items are found. I would also like input on any other mods that I can do to my car minus lowering the vehicle. I will most likely post that topic is the GS section. Thanks for looking at my post.
Old 10-11-11, 12:36 AM
shurian
Pit Crew

Pmd u let me know
Old 10-11-11, 08:03 AM
100bajan
Pole Position

I have cd cartridges and other stuff listed here: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/2ge...clean-out.html